Can Hillary Clinton pardon herself if she were to become president?

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,237,969.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
But it was still asked of a candidate who had nothing to pardon herself for.
Did you vote for her and consequently feel the need to defend her?
Just wait till the Trump pardons start rolling out. Then there will be something to discuss.
I think something is wrong with the election when it is discussed that both candidates might need to avail themselves of a self-pardon. Something is corrupt big time in both parties. And no, I didn't vote for either of them.

Upvote 0

RKO

Oct 27, 2011
✟41,071.00
Faith
Catholic
Did you vote for her and consequently feel the need to defend her?

I think something is wrong with the election when it is discussed that both candidates might need to avail themselves of a self-pardon. Something is corrupt big time in both parties. And no, I didn't vote for either of them.
Do you hate her so that you need to attack her? No legal authority has charged her with a thing. Is this about political support or a need to justify a prejudice? And, no, I don’t accuse you of any of that. I was just trying to demonstrate the cognitive dissonance of claiming that because someone doesn’t personally accuse someone of things he would have no way of actually knowing about, and that no legal authority has charged (not even the 8 or 9 republican led investigations could come up with a single charge,) that it means that the person has an ulterior motive.
So, you can continue claiming that Hillary Clinton had a need to pardon herself even though she was never charged with anything, but don’t project that prejudice onto others simply because they are looking at things that actually happened (or in this case, didn’t.) No political rhetoric, whether it is mine or yours, is ever reality. It is rhetoric.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

RKO

Oct 27, 2011
✟41,071.00
Faith
Catholic
Upvote 0

RKO

Oct 27, 2011
✟41,071.00
Faith
Catholic
What do you think discredits him?
actually you have somewhat changed my mind. I do think asking whether “Hillary could have...” is a waste of time, but it could have been considered a legitimate issue when it was originally put on somebody’s talking points in 2016. And I wish the discussion had been more widespread then, because those discussions would cause some entertaining discomfort watching pundits on both sides try to figure out a spin to explain why they were all in on one side of the debate before november2018, and all in on the opposite side now. Because nobody puts partisanship ahead of country, do they? Ha.

Upvote 0

stone

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 7, 2005
Everywhere
✟73,174.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Why did Hillary scrub the hd on a server that was in her personal residence?

Where is the dnc server? Its still missing.

Let's talk about Russian collusion and the Uranium deals Clinton made with the Russians. Why would she give so much American uranium to the Russians? and why did the Russians, Uranium one, donate $140,000,000 to the Clinton foundation?

Are there any rocket scientist in the house?

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,237,969.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Why did Hillary scrub the hd on a server that was in her personal residence?

Are there any rocket scientist in the house?
I don't know about the rest, but in fairness to Hillary, any disk should be scrubbed if it is no longer going to be used for its original purpose. I have seen way too much information that people have left behind on their devices. That someone had the good sense to scrub her server's hd is a smart thing. It does not NECESSARILY imply Hillary is a crook. That comes from other things, like her "with a cloth" comment.

The last election put most people in a quandry of choosing between two unacceptable candidates. But they figured out how to choose one unacceptable canditate anyway.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums