London, UK
✟816,990.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A recent case here in Germany disturbs me deeply. Basically a Yazidi woman who had escaped being a child sex slave of IS and made it to Germany was confronted by her IS captor here in Germany. She has since fled to Iraq and is applying for asylum in Australia.

1) How did this IS man get into Germany?
2) Why were the authorities unable to do anything about it?

It strikes me that not only do Germans not spend enough on intelligence and national security they also have the wrong mindset for confronting pure evil.

Basically rejected asylum seekers do need to be deported not only for the sake of Germans but also genuine asylum seekers.

Also there needs to be a greater awareness of how evil these Extremist Muslim organisations are. There use of sex slaves being just one example.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-45209868

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A recent case here in Germany disturbs me deeply. Basically a Yazidi woman who had escaped being a child sex slave of IS and made it to Germany was confronted by her IS captor here in Germany. She has since fled to Iraq and is applying for asylum in Australia.
This is very sad. Evokes the question how many more fit in her category who did not flee and were taken by IS criminal elements and became victims of human trafficking.

Saw a report the extremists who find their way to Europe as refugees are being recruited by second generation immigrant criminal syndicates.

• Friendly
Reactions: mindlight
Upvote 0

mindlight

See in the dark
Supporter
Dec 20, 2003
London, UK
✟816,990.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is very sad. Evokes the question how many more fit in her category who did not flee and were taken by IS criminal elements and became victims of human trafficking.

Saw a report the extremists who find their way to Europe as refugees are being recruited by second generation immigrant criminal syndicates.

Crime in Germany is always higher amongst immigrants because of their poor German and lack of awareness of the rules here. Also because the German system is very thorough and therefore quite exclusive in preparing people for the job market. The opportunities being less immigrants are more likely to be recruited into gangs. This is more the case with North Africans, Russians and people from the old Yugoslav republics and Albania than with asylum seekers from the Middle East.

But yes the stories of these asylum seekers and the world they left behind are examples of pure human evil and that is why I support their asylum. But if they are not secure in their new home then what is the point of this asylum.

Basically Germany has to take its national security seriously and a deep mind change in the culture is needed for that.

Reactions: redleghunter
Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But yes the stories of these asylum seekers and the world they left behind are examples of pure human evil and that is why I support their asylum. But if they are not secure in their new home then what is the point of this asylum.
Well said.

Upvote 0

Chinchilla

May 31, 2018
Warsaw
✟30,919.00
Country
Poland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Most of goverments have corrupted folks involved in sex slavery and drugs , nothing new .
Germany is not exception

• Agree
Reactions: messianist
Upvote 0

messianist

Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
a
✟282,394.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

It strikes me that not only do Germans not spend enough on intelligence and national security they also have the wrong mindset for confronting pure evil.

Basically rejected asylum seekers do need to be deported not only for the sake of Germans but also genuine asylum seekers.

Also there needs to be a greater awareness of how evil these Extremist Muslim organisations are. There use of sex slaves being just one example.

i just read this before i logged on

Upvote 0

mindlight

See in the dark
Supporter
Dec 20, 2003
London, UK
✟816,990.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Most of goverments have corrupted folks involved in sex slavery and drugs , nothing new .
Germany is not exception

It is not about corruption. Germany has one of the least corrupt governments in the world. It is about the competence of a government that has claimed a monopoly of force but does not act when needed and seems ill equipped for that task also.

Upvote 0

DogmaHunter

Code Monkey
Jan 26, 2014
Antwerp
✟143,395.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship

1. probably with some fake passport, or none at all

2. because it's chaos and there are millions of refugees. Some are bound to slip through.

No amount of budget will provide 100% security and/or perfection in execution.

Not sure what that has to do with this particular case, but ok.

People are well aware of it. That is, in fact, why they accept refugees - because they understand how horrible the situation back there is.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DogmaHunter

Code Monkey
Jan 26, 2014
Antwerp
✟143,395.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
It is not about corruption. Germany has one of the least corrupt governments in the world. It is about the competence of a government that has claimed a monopoly of force but does not act when needed and seems ill equipped for that task also.
In what sense is it "ill equipped"?

Upvote 0

SoldierOfTheKing

Christian Spenglerian
Jan 6, 2006
Kenmore, WA
✟276,939.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
No amount of budget will provide 100% security and/or perfection in execution.

Hungary seems to do a far better job though. Perhaps Germany can learn something...

• Agree
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0