ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I've read that the light shines in that darkness, and that the darkness does not comprehend it. Does this mean that there is more light in a Christian then darkness or can the darkness at times dominate?

In a Christian is there always a little darkness with alot of light? Does that light fluctuate depending on certain things?
May I ask how darkness and light which I would more readily relate to sin vs not sin rather than evil spirits relates to the title of this thread?

Upvote 0

AGTG

Mar 11, 2014
✟6,038.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
No, deliverance ministry is a demonic doctrine. Embracing such lies will literally invite demons into your life to do all kinds of supernatural garbage to deceive you even further.

When Jesus washed the apostles feet, Peter said, "Not only my feet, but also my hands and my head."

Jesus plainly told him that he is already clean from the word (gospel message) he heard from Jesus, and that he only needed to have his feet washed.

In other words, as we walk through this life as Christians, we may stumble and fail, but we can confess these sins as erring children without condemnation to a holy God who has given us a perfect righteousness by Jesus' shed blood.

But the Holy Spirit is not jockeying for position within a believer's heart. You are either in right standing with God, or you're not. And if you are, there isn't a single demon inside of you, you are sealed with the Holy Spirit.

Upvote 0

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟311,347.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No, deliverance ministry is a demonic doctrine. Embracing such lies will literally invite demons into your life to do all kinds of supernatural garbage to deceive you even further.

When Jesus washed the apostles feet, Peter said, "Not only my feet, but also my hands and my head."

Jesus plainly told him that he is already clean from the word (gospel message) he heard from Jesus, and that he only needed to have his feet washed.

In other words, as we walk through this life as Christians, we may stumble and fail, but we can confess these sins as erring children without condemnation to a holy God who has given us a perfect righteousness by Jesus' shed blood.

But the Holy Spirit is not jockeying for position within a believer's heart. You are either in right standing with God, or you're not. And if you are, there isn't a single demon inside of you, you are sealed with the Holy Spirit.
we're being tempted from without constantly and can choose to follow whatever lead whether from within or without.

• Agree
Reactions: Victor E.
Upvote 0