Can anyone undeniably prove Zechariah 14:2-3,12, have already been fulfilled?

DavidPT

Sep 26, 2016
Texas
✟196,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Who is your country's president? I ask because it is not clear to me what country you are in. Maybe you have already made that clear in other posts. If so, I guess I either never saw those posts, or that if I did, I have already forgotten what you said in that regards.

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Who is your country's president? I ask because it is not clear to me what country you are in. Maybe you have already made that clear in other posts. If so, I guess I either never saw those posts, or that if I did, I have already forgotten what you said in that regards.

Nearly the entire chapter is about what my home country does in the middle east. Both of our previous wars are written in the chapter.
My president is described in this chapter as a despicable person who was not in line of royal succession. He exalts himself above all. He moves the tablenacle of his palace to Jerusalem and he devides the land for advantage.
I'm sure I don't need to tell you his name.
Meditate on this chapter. Daniel 11.Consider it thoroughly.

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,158.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
In light of these Scriptures you brought up, where does Zechariah 14:16-19 fit chronologically? Before the fulfillment of those passages? Or post the fulfillment of those passages?
The next prophesied event is the Day of the Lords fiery wrath; the Sixth Seal.
It will virtually depopulate the entire Middle East region, but a Jewish remnant will survive and also it seems; an Egyptian remnant too. Zechariah 14:18
The nations will have to observe the 7 Feasts during the Millennium.

Upvote 0