Western Pa
✟203,736.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Blessings in Christ Jesus! Perhaps you have a coven around you and you do not know it. Perhaps the orange represents holloween and the worship of that time of year. And if this be true, of course they know who you are. Be wise as a serpent and innocent as a dove.

Upvote 0

LilyHu

Feb 4, 2020
Crestview
✟9,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Blessings in Christ Jesus! Perhaps you have a coven around you and you do not know it. Perhaps the orange represents holloween and the worship of that time of year. And if this be true, of course they know who you are. Be wise as a serpent and innocent as a dove.

Thank you! What you have shared actually aligns well with interpretations I have slowly become aware of myself. I do think the orange cats are simply to catch my attention because I own cats so would not have necessarily paid much mind to the dream were they not the very color we joke about having never owned. However, what you point out does make sense and the entire setting did seem heavily rooted in witch type practices. For me, the weakness of the attack shows where it is the call on something to attack on behalf of someone rather than the spiritual attack of it's own accord as past experiences have brought an element of fear with where this one did not. I honestly was battling with this very idea just prior to receiving your reply. I do not want to jump to conclusions and even though I am not one to confront someone about it, I still did not want to feel accusatory and have that sort of negativity on my heart. Yet, as this has become more and more clear for me, I feel called to press down deeper in my faith and pray heavily over my home and family. So thank you again for your reply!

Upvote 0

Christsfreeservant

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Aug 10, 2006
Rock Hill, SC
Visit site
✟1,356,758.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I dreamed that two friends (M and S) and I were hanging out. We were at what felt like M's house but it was not a house I am familiar with in waking life. There was nothing unusual that I can remember about hanging out at the house. I do remember kind of coming and going to other places but it seemed like those travels were dream space within the dream. At one point there was a cat that came to the house. Shortly after that, we decided to go for a walk in a cemetery at night. Once there, I only remember M walking a little ahead of me and I am not sure where S was. There were many cats in the cemetery, mostly orange cats, and one of the cats ran toward me really fast after I walked only a few paces into the cemetery. It leaped forward like it was going to attack me while saying, " I know what you are." Then I woke up.
I did not feel afraid at any point in the dream. I felt curious and spiritual wanting to explore the cemetery. However, I did note the numerous cats around us as odd. I felt that I wanted to understand the cats and their presence. All of the cats were orange but patterns and shades varied. The cat did not follow through with attack but everything stopped with the cat midleap and I looked to see M walking ahead but turning back to see me.

What ways can this dream be interpreted? Please share any insight. Thank you!

Orange Cat Symbols

Orange: If Halloween orange or warning street sign, orange can mean: Great danger; forceful power; warning; caution. Cat: Unclean spirit; danger lying in wait; crafty.

I googled the whole terror alert level thing and found that orange is a high level of alert and the only one higher is red, which is the highest and most critical.

Orange = Warning. Orange is often used for potentially dangerous parts of machinery or equipment that may cut, crush, shock, or otherwise injure a person. Fluorescent Orange/Orange-Red = Biological Hazard.

Cat - the domestic cat, lion, tiger, leopard, jaguar, cougar, wildcat, lynx, and cheetah.

Satan is a roaring lion roaming around the earth seeking whom he may devour.

A cat can be a symbol of something evil.

Wildcat - a savage quick-tempered person; irresponsible; unreliable; operating, produced, or carried on outside the bounds of standard or legitimate business practices.

house - can be symbolic of the church, the house of God; home, the familiar, habitat, where you dwell, not necessarily physically, but spiritually. It is the place (situation, environment spiritually where you live your life, i.e. it has to do with your walk, with your habits, your conduct, etc. including your thinking, attitudes and behavior and beliefs, too.)

It was after the cat came into the house that you decided to take a walk in the cemetery. I believe the order of that is significant. A cemetery is a home for the dead. It is where the spiritually dead dwell. To walk there is to live your life there or to conduct your life there, to live and walk among the dead spiritually.

So, there was an evil that came into the church, perhaps, that was dangerous, and which was an unclean spirit, not of the Holy Spirit of God, more like false prophets/teachers or teaching that is leading people astray to where they now want to walk in the darkness among the dead rather than to walk in the light among the living.

What this is, I believe, this evil that has entered the house (church) is the cheap grace gospel which is giving people freedom to return to or to continue in walking in the darkness according to their sinful flesh and to not walk according to the Spirit in holiness and righteousness. For, it requires no repentance, no obedience to Christ, and no submission to Christ as Lord (ruler of our lives).

The Lord had me write about such as this today. If interested, this is where you can read it: Overcoming Evil

• Informative
Reactions: Amittai
Upvote 0