England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
CAM INTERNATIONAL. Andrew Ramsey is the Chairman of Trustees as well as Assistant Administrator working in the CAM International Office in Preston. He has worked with CAM since 1973 with his wife Lyn,both on the field (Congo and Zambia and in the homeland

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
ELIM MISSION UK. John Martin. Church Partnership Co-ordinatior. After graduating Uni with a degree in Art and Design,I really didn't give missions a second thought. My first job out of Uni changed all that. Now,so many years later,I am still working for the same organisation,but my one day a week designer job has changed somewhat to working part time developing church Partnership. I feel I am fairly well placed to help churches get involved in Mission,as I am also the Pastor of Elim's church in Stafford,-Upon-Avon,Oasis Christian Centre and if that wasn't enough,my wife Cara and I,have a daughter Isabella and a son Reuben. Life is pretty hectic but we love it! (Elim Mission UK)

Reactions: tturt
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'ELIM MISSION UK. Roger Bowser. Webb Developer. I joined the Elim Mission Team in January 2018,having worked in the Nuclear industry and then on web development and I T after retiring. I have always been interested in Mission work and am delighted to serve our missionaries and missions team'

Last edited:
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
CAM International. Wanderley and Rosaria da Silva. Based in Chimoio,Mosambique,they are setting up a vocational training centre (VTC) running a pre-school and evangelism in a deprived area of the city.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'ELIM MISSION UK. Elspeta Davison. FInance Assistant. I joined the Elim Mission Team in February 2017 as a part-time Finance Assistant and I am still here! It is a real privilege to be part of the team and humbling to see first hand the generosity of God's people in supporting the wider church family abroad. Having grown up on the Mission field in a very troubled DP Congo,I know how critical the support is. It is wonderful to have the opportunity to encourage and enable others to serve God,where He has called them'

Last edited:
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Cam International Lyn Ramsey,wife of Andrew Ramsey serves on the UK team, She has served with her husband in Congo and Zambia and in the Contact Magazine as Editor for many years and Newslink editor. These responsibilities have now been given to another member of the team

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
CAM INTERMATIONAL. Barbara Lawson is the new Editor of CAM International Contact Magazine. She will also be editing Newslink email,as from January 2021. She will also be responsible for compiling CAM International 'A regular Face Book posts and photos'

Last edited:
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
ELIM MISSIONS UK. Veronika Farkassiva. Finance Officer. After working in Elim Headquarters,as a part of the finance department for over six years,I joined the Elim Mission team in June 2019. . Through my time in Elim Finance Department,I have gained the necessary knowledge and experience to take the role of Finance Officer for Elim Mission. I have always had a soft spot for the missionary work and accounting and I feel that God has helped me and guided me to Elim Mission for this particular reason and I have been part of the team for a few months already and I have seen the amazing work Elim Mission is doing around the world through the Elim Missionaries and our Elim Global Partners (Elim Mission UK)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
ELIM MISSIONS UK. Danielle Face. UK Mission Training Co-ordinatior. Danielle joined Elim Missions in 2017.. At only 17 Danielle moved overseas to spend several years,as a missionary in Africa and Asia. Danielle co-founded Face2Face Missionaries in Uganda and also worked with other International Christian Organisations bringing team ministries to serve unreached people with the Gospel'. She returned to the UK in 2013 to undertake a BA in Applied Theology and an MA in Contemporary Missiology'

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
CAM International. GORDON and SYBIL McKILLOP. had a very full Christmas programme at Nyangombie. Special parties were put on in several nearby villages with sweets and balloons. Scones and drinks given to children and their mothers,followed by some simple games and a few words about God's wonderful gift of Jesus. On Christmas Eve a candlelight procession around Nyangombe with the children followed by a party for everyone. The Christmas Day services started early and ended late with children reading Bible passages they had learnt in Sunday school. Later that afternoon the local church shared a meal with elderly folk in the area. From 26-31 December there was a Youth event and then a special New Year's Day meeting for the youth and everyone together. . Praise God for all these opportunities for His blessing on every event that Christ may be honoured and made known' (CAM International)

Reactions: Sunshinee777
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'ELIM MISSION UK. Chris McCABE. Projects and Elim Global Administrator. 'I joined the Elim Mission Team in January 2020,after serving with the Finance Department of Elim International Centre for three years. Before starting at Elim I was a Pilot and have seen a lot of the world,particularly in West Africa,interacting with people from different cultures and backgrounds was a real pleasure and honour for me. I have a passion for compliance and procedure and good stewardship,so that missionaries and churches alike can be fully resourced in their ultimate calling to share God's Love with everyone'

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
CAM International. Sam Livingston and Sarah Maltby are in Preston and planning their wedding,hopefully for 20 February. There are a lot of complications at present because of the pandemic. They have a licence,but need an appointment with the registry office to register the date of the marriage. Pray that they will be able to make all the arrangements soon. Pray for Sam as he is involved in ministry with some of the university students'

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
ELIM MISSION UK. Pamela Moore Irish Missions Finance Officer. Pamela is married to Kyle and they have two children. Pamela is part-time and is responsible for managing the finance of the Mission Department in Ireland'

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
COMPASSION UK. It is difficult to greet the new year with joy when many of us are facing COVID-19 restrictions. The past year has been a challenging time for so many. It looks like those challenges will continue in the UK and around the world' (Compassion UK)

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'ELIM MISSIONS UK. Roy Johnstone. Irish Mission Director. I am the newest member of the mission team,but not the youngest! I have recently been appointed Irish Mission Director after serving as a local pastor in six Elil Churches in Ireland over a 28 year period. I have been on a number of Mission Trips and have always had a heart for International Missions and a heart to help serveissionaroes on the foreign field. I am so excited about what the LORD will accomplish through the team as we look to spread the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ' (ELIM MISSION UK)

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
WANDERLEY and ROSARIA da SILVA arrived safely back in Brazil a few weeks ago after a very long and tiring journey. They have already been able to start on their necessary medical tests and medical treatment. Praise God for His goodness to them. Praise that they were kept safe over Christmas' (CAM International)

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
CAM INTERNATIONAL has said farewell to four of its' retired missionaries in the past 20 months.
They put in many years of faithful service in D R Congo and beyond. DOROTHY BRINKMAN passed away on 23 April 2019 aged 98. DAVID WOMERSLEY on 27 December 2019 aged 88. BEATRICE HOCKLEY on 23 January 2020 aged 99 and ELSIE BUTLER on 11 February 2020. aged 97. They worked with their spouses in Congo before and after Independence 1960 and their combined years of service in Central Africa total over 100 years! We have been amazed at the longevity of many of our CAM personnel,who despite labouring long years in a sapping climate,assailed by malaria and other dangerous tropical diseases,have not died early,as one might expect. On the contrary they have carried on into old age serving CAM in many ways back home in UK. ,as a trustee adviser,magazine secretary,church missionary secretary,missionary corresponder,financial supporter,prayer warrior,the list goes on! We pay tribute to these faithful CAM servants of God. May they inspire us in our own lives,as we continue serving our Lord and Saviour!: (CAM International)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
CAM International. Daniel Habtey is putting on a refresher course this week via Zoom for all the Joseph Leader Academy graduates,to encourage them. Pray for blessing for each one participating. Daniel's daughter arrived back from her university in London,last week. Pray for the family into the New Year. Thankyou so much for your prayers,which are a great encouragement' (CAM International)

Upvote 0