Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
John 14:28- "Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto (where) the Father (is, always was): for my Father is greater than I.

John 10:29- "My Father, which gave them to me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

And you would do well to read all of John, or all of John 14 at the very least...

Then where Jesus spoke of the Holy Spirit, He was speaking of God the Spirit, or God in and of the OT...

Your clearly confused and have had your religious blinders on for far too long...

And if you want a better, deeper explanation then see these posts here by me (below) starting with this one (below) and about four or five following that one...

God's Decree

And even those are "just scratching the surface" but contain enough truth for you to "get it" if you really want to...

Most do not want to though, some of the many reasons being just being lightly and slightly touched on in them (those posts)...

And really, read all of John 14 at the very least, OK, cause I'm not going to quote the whole thing here, OK...

God Bless!
Jesus is God the Man, God in the OT is God the Spirit, and those are their "forms", and God the Heavenly Father, or God in and of Heaven, we do not know if that One has a specific form or not, but more than likely does not, cause that may be far too limiting for Him or for that One, etc, but His likeness is expressed in and through God the Spirit and also God the Man, or the God-Man, Jesus Christ, and His image in only that One (Jesus Christ) (the God-Man), etc...

They were each there with the Heavenly Father in and from before the beginning, etc, everything was made by them and for them, etc, but they were not each always equal in all ways or in every single way from the beginning, or from before the beginning, etc, for if they were, there would be no way for that One, or the highest One among them, the Heavenly Father, to show Himself to us or express Himself or show His ways or make His personality known to us without the other two being just a little bit less than that One, etc, if anything, that may be one of that One's only limitations, etc, that necessitated the other two, etc...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

St. Helens

I stand with Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
CF Staff Trainer
Site Supporter
Jul 24, 2007
Lower Slower Minnesota
✟1,223,974.00
Country