St. Cloud, MN
✟186,960.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dont call me "bub". Dont use that term for any Christian you converse with on a Christian forum.
Consider you are on a christian forum, so.... present behavior that isnt the same that you use with your family, around the house, or in your church.
Got that, topher694??
Make sure you do.

Also, you said that Gays dont quality, but what about Transgenders?
You left that group out.
Is there a reason you did?
Dont call me "bub". Dont use that term for any Christian you converse with on a Christian forum.
Consider you are on a christian forum, so.... present behavior that isnt the same that you use with your family, around the house, or in your church.
Got that, topher694??
Make sure you do.

Also, you said that Gays dont quality, but what about Transgenders?
You left that group out.
Is there a reason you did?
When someone misreads and misrepresents what I said and says things to me like, "Apparently you have no idea" and "did I tag you again?" I think "bub" is the perfect descriptor, wouldn't you say, bub?

This gotcha game your playing is really pathetic, you know that? No, I wouldn't condone transgender ministers. However I notice you did not include "Bisexual" or "fornicators" in your list so CLEARLY you are a supporter of bisexuals and fornicators in ministry leadership, right bub?

Since you are such an expert on these things why don't you enlighten all of us on your extensive ministry experience... since that is the point of this particular forum. Who are you ordained through? What is your 5-fold ministry calling? How many churche/ministries have you planted? How many ministers have you trained and ordained? How about the simpler stuff? Lead anyone to the Lord recently? Has God used you to heal anyone? Miracles? How about family restoration or something like that. What have you been doing for the Lord?

Reactions: Joined2krist
Upvote 0

Sidon

May 13, 2021
Florida
✟17,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When someone misreads and misrepresents what I said and says things to me like, "Apparently you have no idea" and "did I tag you again?" I think "bub" is the perfect descriptor, wouldn't you say, bub?

You should never invite a sincere believer into your "pm" box for a bit of "here is my theology", never mind the Bible, never mind Paul, never mind the truth.
So.....You mentioned "swine", right?
Find it there.
It smells just like a pig pen.

Upvote 0

topher694

Go Turtle!
Jan 29, 2019
St. Cloud, MN
✟186,960.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You should never invite a sincere believer into your "pm" box for a bit of "here is my theology", never mind the Bible, never mind Paul, never mind the truth.
So.....You mentioned "swine", right?
Find it there.
It smells just like a pig pen.
uh oh, did I invade someone's "safe space" with my "micro-aggressions"? Not to worry, I recommend going directly to your nearest Startbucks, order your favorite, grande iced sugar-free vanilla latte with soy, listen to some Taylor Swift and just have some "me time" to unwind.

Upvote 0

Sidon

May 13, 2021
Florida
✟17,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
uh oh, did I invade someone's "safe space" with my "micro-aggressions"? .

Defining your carnal behavior on a christian forum, as "Micro aggression"?
Really?
Listen to me.
When you find yourself in a hole....then stop digging.
See it?

So....
As i said.
To invite a sincere believer, into your pm box for some scripture twisting, is the ""swine"".
You should know.

Upvote 0

topher694

Go Turtle!
Jan 29, 2019
St. Cloud, MN
✟186,960.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Defining your carnal behavior on a christian forum, as "Micro aggression"?
Really?
Listen to me.
When you find yourself in a hole....then stop digging.
See it?

So....
As i said.
To invite a sincere believer, into your pm box for some scripture twisting, is the ""swine"".
You should know.
I'm sorry, I was just using words I thought you would understand and identify with better.

You're doing enough scripture twisting publicly, I thought it would be easier to untwist it privately.

Therefore, I invited a sincere believer to PM an ordained working minister who leads a church and bible school with plenty of ministry fruit to hear the truth without interruptions from those who are all words and zero ministry experience or fruit.

Upvote 0

Sidon

May 13, 2021
Florida
✟17,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Therefore, I invited a sincere believer to PM an ordained working minister who leads a church and bible s

So you are the only ordained one here?
Is that right?
And you think that talking about credentials, unknown, is proof to the members here that you should be trying to mislead this person with your New Testament rejecting theological opinions in "pm" private?

And they "ordained" you to reject Paul, and teach """women pastors""" as doctrine for the Body of Christ??
Is that right?
Hummmm.
And your ordination put that carnal mouth on you, and that attitude problem, to boot?
My, aren't you something for all to witness.

So, im going to give you some real advice.
If she comes to your pm, and your spirit of bible rejecting rebellion transfers to her, and she loses her spiritual balance and becomes engaged in the flesh you would have her chase as her "ministry... If you cause this in her life, you are going to reap a whirlwind.
Fair warning, Mr "Ordained".
Believe it.

Upvote 0

topher694

Go Turtle!
Jan 29, 2019
St. Cloud, MN
✟186,960.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Is that right?
And you think that talking about credentials, unknown, is proof to the members here that you should be trying to mislead this person with your New Testament rejecting theological opinions in "pm" private?

And they "ordained" you to reject Paul, and teach """women pastors""" as doctrine for the Body of Christ??
Is that right?
Hummmm.
And your ordination put that carnal mouth on you, and that attitude problem, to boot?
My, aren't you something for all to witness.

So, im going to give you some real advice.
If she comes to your pm, and your spirit of bible rejecting rebellion transfers to her, and she loses her spiritual balance and becomes engaged in the flesh you would have her chase as her "ministry... If you cause this in her life, you are going to reap a whirlwind.
Fair warning, Mr "Ordained".
Believe it.
And why should anyone listen to anything you have to say, let alone follow your advise?

Upvote 0

Sidon

May 13, 2021
Florida
✟17,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And why should anyone listen to anything you have to say, let alone follow your advise?

1.) Because im not going to lie to them.

2.) Because i am not going to over-rule the Doctrine of Paul with my "ordained" opinion.

3. ) Because i understand my responsibility to the word of God, and i have a very clear understanding of "sowing and reaping".

4.) I will never teach anything that does not obey this...= "Paul said, be a follower of me, as i follow Christ", and this......"Pauline Theology".

5.) I only teach Pauline Theology.

I have a lot of people who come to my PM box, for prayer and instruction, etc,... on this forum.
I only lead them to understand "Justification by Faith".. "the Gift of Salvation", and "The gift of Righteousness".
I only show them the Love of God as Christ on the Cross, and never do i put the burden of "keeping salvation" on anyone's self effort, as i understand the Gospel of Works is the DEVIL's LIE.

You will never find a sentence written by me here, or anywhere, that does not strictly give full authority to the Word of God.
I dont just teach the Authority of the NT, i teach that the word of God is ALIVE, Spiritually.
Check my 47 Threads, and all my posts.. that ive completed in the 5 weeks im here.....and see for yourself.
You will never find me doing anything in my Ministry, online or in real life.... other than giving full credit Due Christ on the Cross, for Salvation and Righteousness and Eternal LIFE.
Im called to "preach the Cross" as """"the Cross is the Power of God unto Salvation".
That's what i do.
That's my "call".
Fact.

Upvote 0

topher694

Go Turtle!
Jan 29, 2019
St. Cloud, MN
✟186,960.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
1.) Because im not going to lie to them.

2.) Because i am not going to over-rule the Doctrine of Paul with my "ordained" opinion.

3. ) Because i understand my responsibility to the word of God, and i have a very clear understanding of "sowing and reaping".

4.) I will never teach anything that does not obey this...= "Paul said, be a follower of me, as i follow Christ", and this......"Pauline Theology".

5.) I only teach Pauline Theology.

I have a lot of people who come to my PM box, for prayer and instruction, etc,... on this forum.
I only lead them to understand "Justification by Faith".. "the Gift of Salvation", and "The gift of Righteousness".
I only show them the Love of God as Christ on the Cross, and never do i put the burden of "keeping salvation" on anyone's self effort, as i understand the Gospel of Works is the DEVIL's LIE.

You will never find a sentence written by me here, or anywhere, that does not strictly give full authority to the Word of God.
I dont just teach the Authority of the NT, i teach that the word of God is ALIVE, Spiritually.
Check my 47 Threads, and all my posts.. that ive completed in the 5 weeks im here.....and see for yourself.
You will never find me doing anything in my Ministry, online or in real life.... other than giving full credit Due Christ on the Cross, for Salvation and Righteousness and Eternal LIFE.
Im called to "preach the Cross" as """"the Cross is the Power of God unto Salvation".
That's what i do.
That's my "call".
Fact.
Says you, according to you.

You played your silly "gotcha" game with me. Incorrectly calling me out about your question on "gays" then trying to call me out because I didn't specifically address transgender that you mentioned. I, then directly asked you about bisexuals and fornicators and what your ministry fruit and qualifications were. You ignored that and still haven't answered those questions, after meticulously insisting I answer your questions... you know what that makes you? A hypocrite. You know what the Jesus said about hypocrites? Judge not lest you be judged. Yet, you have made large, and inaccurate assumptions and judgements about me. You are directly violating scripture right here in front of everyone. So again, there is zero reason anyone should listen to a word you say.

Time for the ignore button... this is beyond silly.

Upvote 0

Sidon

May 13, 2021
Florida
✟17,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Says you, according to you.

You played your silly "gotcha" game with me. Incorrectly calling me out about your question on "gays"

You called yourself out, when you told us that what Pauil teaches, is not what you teach.
You called yourself out, when you decided to teach "women Pastors", as your doctrine, when Paul teaches none of this, in His.
You called yourself out, when you decided to try to do in private with a member, what you should not be doing in public, at all, on a a forum.
You called yourself out, when you decided to imply that trying to convince me of your NT rejecting opinion was casting your pearls before a pig.

Listen, Mr ""ordained micro aggression"...
Have you not shown us enough of your true colors yet??
Do you need more spotlight?
You think that if i give you the last word here, that is a "W", in your column of flesh?
You do seem to be the type that would think that is true.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

topher694

Go Turtle!
Jan 29, 2019
St. Cloud, MN
✟186,960.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You called yourself out, when you told us that what Pauil teaches, is not what you teach.
You called yourself out, when you decided to teach "women Pastors", as your doctrine, when Paul teaches none of this, in His.
You called yourself out, when you decided to try to do in private with a member, what you should not be doing in public, at all, on a a forum.
You called yourself out, when you decided to imply that trying to convince me of your NT rejecting opinion was casting your pearls before a pig.

Listen, Mr ""ordained micro aggression"...
Have you not shown us enough of your true colors yet??
Do you need more spotlight?
You think that if i give you the last word here, that is a "W", in your column of flesh?
You do seem to be the type that would think that is true.
Paul does teach it. You just can't see it and are not willing to look. It's called differences in interpretation, which is as old as the Bible itself. When challenged with a difference you immediately lowered yourself to ridicule, name-calling and accusations. None of which is good fruit nor the example Jesus set. You are right, I think the true colors are here for all to see... (and you still didn't address any of my questions)

Just this week I got word of testimony of a person with stage-4 cancer who God completely and supernaturally healed 100%, medically confirmed the cancer is gone. The primary person praying for, encouraging and guiding this person? A female pastor I ordained... Uh-oh... I guess that healing must have been from the devil, as well as the 3 previous just like it... not. THAT is fruit.

But you go ahead say whatever you like for the last word, I'm certain it will be uplifting and edifying as everything else you've presented. I really couldn't care less what you say, but it sure has been fun watching you dig your own hole.

Upvote 0

Sidon

May 13, 2021
Florida
✟17,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Paul does teach it.

Paul does not teach that a woman can be a "Pastor or a Bishop"

Deacon, ....yes, and names her.

Other "calls", are not specifically designated as "Husband of one wife".

So,
that allows for a woman to perform all other ministries.

Im not sure what you have in your head that does not grasp..."Husband of one Wife', but its not the NT.

Let it go.
Do not try to lead this woman into that flesh.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Paidiske

Clara bonam audax
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2016
Albury, Australia
Visit site
✟1,505,465.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married

No he isn't. And I agree with him completely.

That said, all of this seems a bit off topic for the OP, who nowhere suggested that ordained ministry, or pastoring, was the right fit for her. Rather, she asked about ministry outside the congregation. Perhaps it would be more helpful for us to help her consider possibilities in that vein.

Upvote 0

Sidon

May 13, 2021
Florida
✟17,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No he isn't. And I agree with him completely.

That said, all of this seems a bit off topic for the OP, who nowhere suggested that ordained ministry, or pastoring, was the right fit for her. Rather, she asked about ministry outside the congregation. Perhaps it would be more helpful for us to help her consider possibilities in that vein.

Of course you do.
But you have an issue. (2)

1. The NT
2. Paul

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sidon

May 13, 2021
Florida
✟17,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Neither of those are an issue. And neither are on topic for this thread.

Well, not really.

If you care to take the time to read the Op's words, she is stating that she has a call and is in process of how to understand this perfectly.
I explained it to her with the NT
You denied it using your opinion, as did one other person, so far.

So, im not denying that you do what you do, im only showing you that unless you are the "husband of one wife", you are disqualified from being a "Pastor".
This isn't going to change if you try to use a "greek text" to rewrite what Paul teaches.
And its not going to change if you use a book that is pretending to be a bible, that denies what Paul teaches.
Biblical Truth is not there to suit you, its there to inform you, Paidiske.

Upvote 0

Sidon

May 13, 2021
Florida
✟17,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The OP is concerned with ministry opportunities outside the congregation, so the question of pastoring is moot.

Well, thats a bit disingenuous.
As you initially responded, based on your agreement with the "ordained" bible corrector, who is arguing that this OP needs to run to his inbox so that he can convince her that what you are doing, is scripural.
You wanted to show us that if you can do it then she has this option, also.

And you are correct, just as long as this woman is the "Husband of one wife".

Upvote 0

Zion Princess

Jul 6, 2021
Cincinnati
✟10,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Thank you all for the encouragement! It doesn’t surprise me that there is also some patriarchy mixed in. It has been a thorn and a hindrance. I am a female who has the gift of preaching and evangelism. For some reason that is doubted, but I know God gives gifts without repentance. I know there are many more like me. It’s why I have primarily used my gifts outside of the physical Church building. I try to remember Jesus was not welcomed to preach in the temple. He just did it. He did ministry primarily outside of the temple. He had women disciples as well as gifted women to be apostles. God is an equal opportunity employer. When will the time come where we take our faith into the world and get out of the building? I have preached in public and people listened. They may not have understood completely but they listened! I think it’s time we reconsider what Church means. The time is short and I believe the Church we need now is the one that will do the most good that can possibly be done, in the shortest time that will last the longest. “What would Jesus do?”

Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hello, I have had a strong calling to the ministry for 9 years. For some reason it has never worked out within a Church. I have done more ministry outside of the church. I’m wondering if this normal. All of it unpaid and mostly unplanned. I have tried to plan it but it doesn’t seem to work as well as the spontaneous leading of the Spirit. I am wondering if anyone else is feeling like a time is coming where ministry will take place primarily outside of a Church?

You seem to be confusing either a building or a denominational hierarchical structure with the Church. Everything you do in ministry for Christ wherever you do it and with or without any formal approval from a human agency is within the Church.

Upvote 0