Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
You know the use of a polar question may be perceived as somewhat demanding. I would suggest you go back to all of your questions and check for proper forum protocol.

MY comment to this forum to "now faiths" suggestion:

That would be kind of hard to go back to his questions, for as of Sept. 14, 2019 he's had over 1,000 questions in our forum, in that small amount of time, and not to mention doing the (same thing) in three other forums here on CF. A little research will reveal, and verify that. Research would show that the majority of his post "questions" are continuously repetitive in nature. We hate to be hard but sometimes we may need to be a little hard so that any forum rules violator can acknowledge, and understand... what damage their "foolishness" is doing, to... not only this forum, but others as well throughout CF. How could a truly born-again believer continue to do these things when he was told several times he was in violation of our forum rules? He has submitted 49 questions in (one) post alone on November 6th along with other posts that are very high also. He needs to realize what's going on and hopefully, repent and get set free of the foolishness, and "go about really doing our Father's business." Time is way too short for this. If I were to be banned from this forum, (that I love and enjoyed) since 2012... due to my response here, so be it.

Even though this is a Word of Forum, we have others that have entered into our fellowship and for the most part... have remained respectful to the few of us that remain and call ourselves word/faith believers.

Thank you all...

Word-of-Faith (2).gif

Upvote 0

Si_monfaith

Let God alone answer through us
Feb 27, 2016
Australia
✟25,925.00
Country
India
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married

That would be kind of hard to go back to his questions, for as of Sept. 14, 2019 he's had over 1,000 questions in our forum, in that small amount of time, and not to mention doing the (same thing) in three other forums here on CF. A little research will reveal, and verify that. Research would show that the majority of his post "questions" are continuously repetitive in nature. We hate to be hard but sometimes we may need to be a little hard so that any forum rules violator can acknowledge, and understand... what damage their "foolishness" is doing, to... not only this forum, but others as well throughout CF. How could a truly born-again believer continue to do these things when he was told several times he was in violation of our forum rules? He has submitted 49 questions in (one) post alone on November 6th along with other posts that are very high also. He needs to realize what's going on and hopefully, repent and get set free of the foolishness, and "go about really doing our Father's business." Time is way too short for this. If I were to be banned from this forum, (that I love and enjoyed) since 2012... due to my response here, so be it.

Even though this is a Word of Forum, we have others that have entered into our fellowship and for the most part... have remained respectful to the few of us that remain and call ourselves word/faith believers.

Thank you all...

Thank You my Brother.
Your kindness reflects Christ in you as always your heart is toward the love of Christ.
Some things are difficult to understand for us.
God searches the inward parts of a man and,your heart has no condemnation.
Gods Grace has given his Children a very important trait and, that is mercy.
Those who withhold mercy shall not have mercy in the time of tribulation.

Upvote 0

Si_monfaith

Feb 27, 2016
Australia
✟25,925.00
Country
India
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Thank You my Brother.
Your kindness reflects Christ in you as always your heart is toward the love of Christ.
Some things are difficult to understand for us.
God searches the inward parts of a man and,your heart has no condemnation.
Gods Grace has given his Children a very important trait and, that is mercy.
Those who withhold mercy shall not have mercy in the time of tribulation.

Is it mercy to withhold the confession financial multiplication happens only based on Christ's merits and not our works of paying a seed?

Upvote 0

Si_monfaith

Feb 27, 2016
Australia
✟25,925.00
Country
India
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single

Thank you all...

Is it the Father's business to deny confessing financial multiplication happens only based on Christ's merits & not our merits?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Is it mercy to withhold the confession financial multiplication happens only based on Christ's merits and not our works of paying a seed?
Here is a idea...
Do a study of God in the context of His Covenant.
Use Old and New Testament as references.
Some here are confused help our understanding.

Upvote 0

Si_monfaith

Feb 27, 2016
Australia
✟25,925.00
Country
India
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Here is a idea...
Do a study of God in the context of His Covenant.
Use Old and New Testament as references.
Some here are confused help our understanding.
So you mean to say the new covenant tells you to deny confessing Christ's merits as the only basis for financial multiplication?

Are you confusing between "giving" & "giving in order to gain a multiplication based on the merit of your giving"?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
So you mean to say the new covenant tells you to deny confessing Christ's merits as the only basis for financial multiplication?

Are you confusing between "giving" & "giving in order to gain a multiplication based on the merit of your giving"?

No I meant for you to say what you can about Gods covenant with man kind.
What I recieved was a rabbit trail question not relevant to my question.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Si_monfaith

Feb 27, 2016
Australia
✟25,925.00
Country
India
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
No I meant for you to say what you can about Gods covenant with man kind.
What I recieved was a rabbit trail question not relevant to my question.

What covenant of God is relevant apart from the new covenant of Christ's blood?

Are you saying you belong to the covenant which says the merit of your giving seed money multiplies your finances?

• Informative
Reactions: lismore
Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
What covenant of God is relevant apart from the new covenant of Christ's blood?

Are you saying you belong to the covenant which says the merit of your giving seed money multiplies your finances?

I am a Child of God,all the promises of God are yes and amen.
What do you think ?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

now faith

Veteran
Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
What is meant by reaping what is sowed like saying "give 100 dollars & reap 10,000 dollars"?

Do the merits of giving tithes multiply a person's finances?

How does a person's merits have any relationship with tithes?

Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
So on whose merits paying tithes lead to multiplication of finances?

I believe the question of tithing has been debated many times here.
I would suggest for a better understanding that you start a thread in the
Theology forum.

Upvote 0

Si_monfaith

Feb 27, 2016
Australia
✟25,925.00
Country
India
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
I believe the question of tithing has been debated many times here.
I would suggest for a better understanding that you start a thread in the
Theology forum.

Many times? So what was your understanding?

Multiplication based on whose merits? Christ's or yours?

Upvote 0