California's gradeschool gender identity laws in effect

kevinmaynard

Nov 17, 2013
✟886.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No. That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying other little boys may feel the urge to peek under the stall because they know what is on the other side: a little girl in the boys bathroom.

Little girls could peek too. Did you often peek on your sisters? Is that why you assume boys like to peek? Did your parents tell you that your bodies were bad and dirty, and you shouldn't know what your sister looked like?

I knew girls have vagina and boy have a penis before kindergarten.

Upvote 0

Cearbhall

May 10, 2013
United States
✟122,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
First, tell them that boys can only use the boys bathroom and girls can only us the girls bathroom. Then explain to them which gender they are. If they are confused, we should not let them continue to be confused.
It's a bit difficult to determine the gender of a child's brain by looking at him or her. Let them tell you.

Upvote 0

David Brider

Aug 18, 2004
With the Lord
✟81,010.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Greens
No, not all children. Just the ones who decide they want to use the other bathrooms because of how they feel regardless of what reproductive organs they have.

There's a lot more to gender identity than what "bathrooms" a person uses...

Upvote 0

Maren

Veteran
Oct 20, 2007
✟57,368.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
No, not all children. Just the ones who decide they want to use the other bathrooms because of how they feel regardless of what reproductive organs they have.

And for that, they need to be basically living as the gender they feel long term. This isn't a case of where a kid decides they "feel like a girl" today, so they decide they will use the girl's restroom.

Again, various school districts in California, including LA, have had this policy for a decade with absolutely no problems.

Upvote 0

Cearbhall

May 10, 2013
United States
✟122,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I think you need to do a bit of research on fetal development and the science of intersex and transgender individuals. No person's sex is determined solely by reproductive organs.

Upvote 0

Boondock_Saint

Member since 2006.
Jun 16, 2015
Chicago-ish
✟11,476.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Little girls could peek too. Did you often peek on your sisters? Is that why you assume boys like to peek? Did your parents tell you that your bodies were bad and dirty, and you shouldn't know what your sister looked like?

I knew girls have vagina and boy have a penis before kindergarten.

No. I never peeked at my my sisters. No, my parents never told me my body was bad and dirty. I know you would like to think it though.

Upvote 0

kevinmaynard

Nov 17, 2013
✟886.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No. I never peeked at my my sisters. No, my parents never told me my body was bad and dirty. I know you would like to think it though.

Well there you go. There is no reason to think there is going to be some epidemic of peeking, rape and mental trauma.

I just asked what motivates your fear of all these bad things. I don't want you to have had a traumatic childhood.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MachZer0

Caught Between Barack and a Hard Place
Mar 9, 2005
✟86,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am sorry you think Jim Crow laws were so good that they should be named after you.
lol-044.gif

Mach's Law: As an online political discussion grows longer, the probability that someone will evoke charges of racism approaches 1 (100%)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Grizzly

Enemy of Christmas
Site Supporter
Jul 6, 2002
Tallahassee
✟46,060.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
MachZer0 said:
Mach's Law: As an online political discussion grows longer, the probability that someone will evoke charges of racism approaches 1 (100%)

I thought Mach's law stated that as an online political discussion grows longer, the probability that someone will blame George Bush approaches 1 (100%)

Upvote 0
lol-044.gif

It's a self fulfilling prophecy. When you advocate or condemn a policy for reasons born out of ignorance and bigotry, it's likely you'll be compared to others who have done the same thing.

Upvote 0

MachZer0

Caught Between Barack and a Hard Place
Mar 9, 2005
✟86,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It's a self fulfilling prophecy. When you advocate or condemn a policy for reasons born out of ignorance and bigotry, it's likely you'll be compared to others who have done the same thing.
Mach's Law extends beyond discussions of homosexual marriage. Now let's try to stay on topic

Upvote 0