Bush: "We believe there are chemical weapons in Syria"

Starscream

Mar 2, 2002
✟4,057.00
Geesh, it never ends

President Bush, in remarks to reporters, said "We believe there are chemical weapons in Syria" and that the Iraqi neighbor "needs to cooperate" with the United States and its coalition partners.

Better watch out other country!  We're America!  And all it takes is for us to believe you have WMDs and BLAMO!!

(Except for you guys in Isreal of course, move along...)

And don't think it matters if 80% or so of our people can't find your country on a map!  We've got satellites and a big atlas!

:rolleyes:

D.C

Knight Protector
Dec 21, 2002
Waterloo, Iowa
Visit site
✟296.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Today at 09:55 PM JohnR7 said this in Post #4

Does Isreal have chemical weapons?

Yes. Israel has a whole host of WMD that we say nothing about. We also give them around 2 to 3 billion a year in funds and we let them use it however they want.

Monetary Aid links:

http://www.palestinemonitor.org/factsheet/US_Aid_to_Israel.htm

http://www.wrmea.com/html/us_aid_to_israel.htm

WMD Links:

http://www.wagingpeace.org/articles/02.03/0331steinbachisraeli.htm

http://communication.ucsd.edu/911/massdestruction.html

http://cns.miis.edu/research/cbw/possess.htm

http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v17/v17n6p24_Weber.html

Upvote 0

D.C

Knight Protector
Dec 21, 2002
Waterloo, Iowa
Visit site
✟296.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Today at 10:34 PM OPEC said this in Post #5

Neo-conservatives are blind. The USA is doing Israel's every bidding.

I agree 100%. Ariel Sharon has made repeated remarks that the jews and Israel control the U.S government.

Upvote 0

Yekcidmij

Presbyterian, Polymath
Feb 18, 2002
East Coast
✟232,456.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I agree 100%. Ariel Sharon has made repeated remarks that the jews and Israel control the U.S government.

Quote by DC:
A little piece of advice I like to give to those people is "Why dont you S2 and let God do his job, because the ones who claim to know it all, actually know very little and in the process end of doing more damage then good!!!"

The jews dont control the US government.  Give me a break.

Upvote 0

Goldstein

Gatherer.Of.Data
Apr 4, 2003
Visit site
✟8,048.00
Faith
Agnostic
From an Israeli newspaper:

Israel to U.S.: Now deal with Syria and Iran

Israel will suggest that the United States also take care of Iran and Syria because of their support for terror and pursuit of weapons of mass destruction. Israel will point out the support of Syria and Iran for Hezbollah, which the U.S. considers an important target in the war against international terrorism. [.......]

Weisglass is scheduled to meet National Security Advisor Condoleezza Rice and present Israel's reservations on the road map. Senior government sources said Weisglass's goal is "to make sure things that disturb us won't happen."

Upvote 0

Yekcidmij

Presbyterian, Polymath
Feb 18, 2002
East Coast
✟232,456.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
:bow: Yes Israel, we will do your bidding.

I doubt we will go into Iran and Syria, even IF we did that doesnt mean that the jews are controlling the government.

*I hear that the Mossad killed JFK :p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aviyah

Shalom uv'rachah b'Yeshua
Jan 20, 2003
✟475.00
Faith
Messianic
Better watch out other country! We're America! And all it takes is for us to believe you have WMDs and BLAMO!!

well hello what do u think was under all of his palaces and military posts, yes that s right underground tunnels that s how they moved them around ,but i know the anti war anti AMERICAN ppl know it all i sure whould hate to see them running this country

also here is this http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/04/13/sprj.irq.russia.spy/index.html

Russia spied for Iraq

BAGHDAD, Iraq (CNN) -- Documents discovered in Iraq indicate Russia helped Saddam Hussein's intelligence services in the months leading up to the war, according to a British newspaper.

Moscow passed on information gathered from western countries about the determination of the United States and Britain to launch military action, The Sunday Telegraph reported.

One of the choicest things we found was evidence that the Russians spied on [British Prime Minister] Tony Blair and passed the information on to the Iraqis. I discovered a report that discussed sending troops to Iraq. This was dated from March 5 of last

he conversation recorded by the Russians -- presumably illegally -- concerned the sending of troops to Iraq. Tony Blair told the Italian Prime Minister Sylvio Berlusconi he was not prepared to do this while Britain still had troops in Afghanistan ... that this was too soon."

Harrison said he also saw reports about conversations between U.S. President George W. Bush and leaders of other countries about his willingness to go to war and how important it was for Iraq to comply with U.N. resolutions on disarmament.
On the eve of the war in Iraq, Russian President Vladimir Putin sent a message to Saddam urging him to step down, it was revealed last week..

Putin called former Russian Foreign Minister Yevgeny Primakov on March 17 and asked him to travel to Baghdad to pass the message to Saddam, Primakov told reporters on Friday.

At the end of the meeting, Saddam patted Primakov on the shoulder and departed, promising to cooperate more actively with U.N. weapons inspectors, Interfax news agency reported.

so there for saddom had ample time to move his wmd around and possibly underground

Upvote 0

caley

Christian Anarchist
Oct 29, 2002
Fargo, ND
Visit site
✟1,081.00
Faith
Protestant
The Jews don't control our government, but the Zionist lobby is one of the biggest lobbies in the US. I am not anti-Jew, and I'm not even necessarily anti-Israel (I am anti-Israel in the same way I am anti-America: I am against it because it is a State, which I believe to be a necessarily oppressive entity, but I harbor no hatred for Israeli citizens, just as I harbor no hatred for American citizens), but I am vehemently anti-Zionist, even though I try to refrain from posting this sentiment too much so as to avoid knee-jerk accusations of anti-Semitism. It is true that Sharon has made those comments, I have read about it in too many mainstream news sources for it to be fabricated.

All that stuff D.C. posted about US aid to Israel is true, as is the statement about Ariel Sharon's comments. There is also the matter of the Mossad agents who were caught celebrating in the wake of the 9-11 attacks, posed as art students. Read all about it here: http://antiwar.com/israelfiles2.html. There is an official government document on that site that was leaked to antiwar.com offering further evidence of this strange occurence. Also, there is the issue of the uncovering of an extensive Mossad operation in the US shortly after 9-11 involving an extremely extensive and elaborate wiretapping plot. Fox News bravely did a four part story on it, but immediately after the story was pulled from their website, and they have denied the story ever since. You can find transcripts of the story here: http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/spyring.html.

Alright, enough conspiracy theories for tonight. I'm going to bed.

Upvote 0

nephilimiyr

I've Been Keepin My Eyes Wide Open
Jan 21, 2003
Wausau Wisconsin
Visit site
✟40,552.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Better watch out <I>other country</I>!&nbsp; We're America!&nbsp; And all it takes is for us to <I>believe</I> you have WMDs and <B>BLAMO!!</B>

(Except for you guys in Isreal of course, move along...)

And don't think it matters if 80% or so of our people can't find your country on a map!&nbsp; We've got satellites and a big atlas!

&nbsp;

I started out being against war in Iraqi not because I didn't believe they owned WMD but weather they had plans to use them against us or had ties to terrorist groups. I wanted to see better evidence to show this.&nbsp;Since the war started I've changed my mine in that I believe this war was needed and I've supported both the troops and the president on the decision to go..

However, if the claim now is that the WMD have been moved to Syria and we are given little proof of this I will have to put my foot down and say no more, you can put me on record for saying this. If we go to war with Syria with little proof of anything,&nbsp;&nbsp;I will not support such an action! This time I will demand hard evidence!

Upvote 0

stillsmallvoice

The Narn rule!
May 8, 2002
Maaleh Adumim, Israel
Visit site
✟18,467.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Hi all!

Yekcidmij posted:

*I hear that the Mossad killed JFK

SHHHH!!!!! Don't tell them THAT!!! It's supposed to be a secret! 'Course, now that you told, we'll have to...well, we know where you live!:p ;)

Yekcidmij, you also posted:

Yes Israel, we will do your bidding.

The jews dont control the US government.

Yes, yes, very good! This is exactly what we...uh...want them to think! (I'll see to it that you're put on the payroll.)

caley posted:

Alright, enough conspiracy theories for tonight. I'm going to bed

I'd check under my pillow first if I were you. (We know where you live too!)

OPEC & DC posted:

Ariel Sharon has made repeated remarks that the jews and Israel control the U.S government.

The USA is doing Israel's every bidding.

Ya' know, I wish that we Jews (BOO!!!) were one-tenth as powerful as some people think we are; we'd have it made! (Good luck dealing with the real world.)

Be well!

ssv :wave:

Upvote 0

stillsmallvoice

The Narn rule!
May 8, 2002
Maaleh Adumim, Israel
Visit site
✟18,467.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Hi all!

I thought you might find this excerpt from the writings of the Rev. Martin Luther King to be very interesting:

Selections from the Writings of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

". . . You declare, my friend, that you do not hate the Jews, you are
merely 'anti-Zionist.' And I say, let the truth ring forth from the
high mountain tops, let it echo through the valleys of God's green
earth: When people criticize Zionism, they mean Jews--this is God's
own truth.

"Antisemitism, the hatred of the Jewish people, has been and remains a
blot on the soul of mankind. In this we are in full agreement. So know
also this: anti-Zionist is inherently antisemitic, and ever will be
so.

"Why is this? You know that Zionism is nothing less than the dream and
ideal of the Jewish people returning to live in their own land. The
Jewish people, the Scriptures tell us, once enjoyed a flourishing
Commonwealth in the Holy Land. From this they were expelled by the
Roman tyrant, the same Romans who cruelly murdered Our Lord. Driven
from their homeland, their nation in ashes, forced to wander the
globe, the Jewish people time and again suffered the lash of whichever
tyrant happened to rule over them.

"The Negro people, my friend, know what it is to suffer the torment of
tyranny under rulers not of our choosing. Our brothers in Africa have
begged, pleaded, requested--DEMANDED the recognition and realization
of our inborn right to live in peace under our own sovereignty in our
own country.

"How easy it should be, for anyone who holds dear this inalienable
right of all mankind, to understand and support the right of the
Jewish People to live in their ancient Land of Israel. All men of good
will exult in the fulfilment of God's promise, that his People should
return in joy to rebuild their plundered land. This is Zionism,
nothing more, nothing less.

"And what is anti-Zionist? It is the denial to the Jewish people of a
fundamental right that we justly claim for the people of Africa and
freely accord all other nations of the Globe. It is discrimination
against Jews, my friend, because they are Jews. In short, it is
antisemitism.

"The antisemite rejoices at any opportunity to vent his malice. The
times have made it unpopular, in the West, to proclaim openly a hatred
of the Jews. This being the case, the antisemite must constantly seek
new forms and forums for his poison. How he must revel in the new
masquerade! He does not hate the Jews, he is just 'anti-Zionist'!

"My friend, I do not accuse you of deliberate antisemitism. I know you
feel, as I do, a deep love of truth and justice and a revulsion for
racism, prejudice, and discrimination. But I know you have been
misled--as others have been--into thinking you can be 'anti-Zionist'
and yet remain true to these heartfelt principles that you and I
share. Let my words echo in the depths of your soul: When people
criticize Zionism, they mean Jews--make no mistake about it."

(From M.L. King Jr., "Letter to an Anti-Zionist Friend," _Saturday
Review_XLVII (Aug. 1967), p. 76. Reprinted in M.L. King Jr., _This I
Believe: Selections from the Writings of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr._

Be well!

ssv :wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

No gods

Buttercup Atheist
Apr 19, 2002
Visit site
✟1,173.00
Faith
Atheist
From here: yahoo news

"Of course Syria has no chemical weapons. They (Americans) have been talking for years about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq (news - web sites). But so far, the presence of these weapons has not been confirmed," said [Syrian] Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Bouthayna Shaaban.

"There are biological, chemical and nuclear weapons of mass destruction in the Middle East region. They are in Israel, not in Syria," she said in a telephone interview with Lebanon's Al-Hayat-LBC satellite channel late Sunday.

Bush should wait for some real EVIDENCE of these weapons instead of assuming they exist, again...

Upvote 0

caley

Christian Anarchist
Oct 29, 2002
Fargo, ND
Visit site
✟1,081.00
Faith
Protestant
Today at 09:59 AM No gods said this in Post #16

From here: yahoo news

Bush should wait for some real EVIDENCE of these weapons instead of assuming they exist, again...

He won't though.&nbsp; The war in Iraq is just the beginning.&nbsp; The neocons have already outlined thier plans for all-out war in the entire Middle East.

Upvote 0

Yekcidmij

Presbyterian, Polymath
Feb 18, 2002
East Coast
✟232,456.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I honestly dont think we will do anything in Iran or Syria involving the military.&nbsp; Think of what the political ramifications for Bush would be, not just here in the US but worldwide.&nbsp; Maybe Im wrong.

&nbsp;

&nbsp;
He won't though. The war in Iraq is just the beginning. The neocons have already outlined thier plans for all-out war in the entire Middle East.

Thanks goodness we have someone around here who knows everything that goes on in Washington!&nbsp; Caley, this just shows your bias against Bush by throwing out some unsupported claims.&nbsp; There is no way you could know any of this.&nbsp; Good job.

&nbsp;

&nbsp;

I agree.&nbsp; But is Bush not waiting?&nbsp;&nbsp;All of this talk&nbsp;makes it sound&nbsp;like we have already decided to go into Syria when in reality we havent.

Upvote 0

caley

Christian Anarchist
Oct 29, 2002
Fargo, ND
Visit site
✟1,081.00
Faith
Protestant
Yesterday at 05:17 PM Yekcidmij said this in Post #18
Thanks goodness we have someone around here who knows everything that goes on in Washington!&nbsp; Caley, this just shows your bias against Bush by throwing out some unsupported claims.&nbsp; There is no way you could know any of this.&nbsp; Good job.&nbsp;

It's no secret that the neocons want to declare war on the entire Middle East.&nbsp; I should have provided a link, though.&nbsp; I'm sorry about that.&nbsp; Here: http://newamericancentury.org/.&nbsp; From what I understand, this is the focus point of the neocon agenda.

Upvote 0