Jan 19, 2004
Merseyside
✟2,810.00
Faith
Christian
Hallelujah!

Till Ezekiel 38/9, huh?

See www.BibleGateway.org

It uses the tribal names of the time, but both name changes & migrations are clearly traced in history

Ros became Rus - who named Russia

Meshech became Muschovites

& Tubal settled Tobolsk

The vast alliance of E Euro/Arab/N African powers that dare invade God's Holy Land are defeated by sheer miracles of God

As Jeremiah 31, Ezekiel 36, Zechariah 12 & many similar end-time prophecies promise faithfully, "Then shall all nations know that the Lord alone is God"

Some add, "I will not share My glory with idols!"

Allah was just a stone idol moon-god - which is why the crescent moon is the Islam symbol

Many Muslims don't know that

Jesus said, "The truth will set you free!" :amen: :thumbsup:

God bless!

Ian :wave:

Upvote 0

Milla

Apr 24, 2004
✟19,230.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Forgive me, but I have no idea what you're talking about. I do know that the "moon-god" thing is a myth - the moon on Islamic buildings isn't a symbol of Allah. Allah is just the Arabic word for God...if you read the Bible in Arabic translation, Allah's all over the place.

I don't think, as a Russian speaker and a student of Slavic language, that I believe the interpretation of Ezekiel you've posted above. The Rus' were never the Ros. And none of the Slavic tribes who colonized along the Moskva river were named for it - they were, IIRC, the Vyatichy, Krivichy, and...um, someone else. But "Muscovite" isn't a tribal group, it's just people who congregated there and formed a city.

Upvote 0