Bug Eyed Aliens from Outer Space

Bobinator

Jul 30, 2007
✟11,899.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I have seen many documentaries on aliens and alien abductions. Many clearly resemble supernatural/demonic activity. I've known a person or two who've seen aliens. One in particular saw them enter her hospital room in the middle of the night, talking amongst themselves, looking at a clipboard. When they realized they were seen, this associate of mine testified that the aliens pointed what looked to be a ray gun and fired, giving her a splitting headache, then going unconscious. When she awoke the next morning, the headache was still there. She wasn't on medication or anything, just undergoing overnight monitoring and observation before undergoing a procedure a few weeks later to reduce her snoring problem, so we can't say it was drugs. She claimed to be conscious at the time and knew exactly where she was and when.

Upvote 0

artybloke

Mar 1, 2004
North of England
✟8,017.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Politics
UK-Labour
According to a book I've read

Never trust "a book you've read. The motto of the Royal Society translates roughly as "Take no-one's word for it." In other word's, unless you've done the research yourself, all these "facts" you read in books ought to be taken as being provisional.

I don't think personally that there's any reason why aliens couldn't exist; but unless they've found a way to circumvent the laws of the universe, they've not visited us, and we won't (sadly) be able to visit them either.

Upvote 0

Bobinator

Jul 30, 2007
✟11,899.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I don't think personally that there's any reason why aliens couldn't exist; but unless they've found a way to circumvent the laws of the universe, they've not visited us, and we won't (sadly) be able to visit them either.
What are the laws of the universe?

Upvote 0

artybloke

Mar 1, 2004
North of England
✟8,017.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Politics
UK-Labour
Well - one of them (it's in Einstein) states that you can't go faster than the speed of light. To get from a thousand light years away to here, you'd have tor travel for many thousands of years (the nearer the speed of light, the more inertia, so by the time you got halfway to the speed your vessel will be crushed by the inertia.)

I also don't put any credence into the idea that they're demons either; demons in any case are only the fundie's excuse for not taking responsibility for their actions. They don't actually exist.

Upvote 0

Catherineanne

Sep 1, 2004
Europe
✟76,860.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed
I also don't put any credence into the idea that they're demons either; demons in any case are only the fundie's excuse for not taking responsibility for their actions. They don't actually exist.

Yes they do. I have several in my family. :D

Upvote 0

Catherineanne

Sep 1, 2004
Europe
✟76,860.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed
One in particular saw them enter her hospital room in the middle of the night, talking amongst themselves, looking at a clipboard. When they realized they were seen, this associate of mine testified that the aliens pointed what looked to be a ray gun and fired, giving her a splitting headache, then going unconscious. When she awoke the next morning, the headache was still there. She wasn't on medication or anything, just undergoing overnight monitoring and observation before undergoing a procedure a few weeks later to reduce her snoring problem, so we can't say it was drugs. She claimed to be conscious at the time and knew exactly where she was and when.

Sounds like a dream about nursing staff using tasers. Certainly more credible than aliens with a clipboard, of all things. ^_^

Upvote 0

Angeloffire

Son of God
Jul 21, 2008
Visit site
✟8,325.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I am not certain on all aspects of aliens, but I did see a demon once that fit the description of the greys. It was a full body that came to get me once when I told God to get out of my life....yes...I was angry at the time and God let me know right away what would happen to me..... I was fully awake with my eyes open and everything...it was a grey....you know big eyes, slit for a mouth...etc. I think they are Nephilims....but not unclean spirits.

Needless to say I repented quickly......you know I felt the Holy Spirit leave me before it came when I told God to leave me and all I said was "Jesus" and the Holy Spirit re-entered with a 'thud' into my chest area......

He is real....and so are they.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums