British Court: Bible Belief Is Incompatible With Human Dignity

Stabat Mater dolorosa

Jesus Christ today, yesterday and forever!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Somewhere up North
✟294,001.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Traditional. Cath.
Marital Status
Single
"Lack of belief in transgenderism [is] incompatible with human dignity....his [Christian] faith does not satisfy the requirement of being worthy of respect in a democratic society."

Well, well, well. Soon, a Christian in our "democratic societies" will have approximately the same status as a Jew in Germany during the Third Reich.

I wonder what will replace Western Civilization when it finally goes belly-up for good? :scratch:

A Islamic state of some sort, obviously. A religious gap like the one left by christianity as a result of antichristian ideology, as seen in the west will be filled with some kind of religion at some point.
People have religious needs and those needs will not go unsatisfied forever.
If we leave God, then people will make their own golden calfs which means new age and Islam.

Moslems are evangelizing so they will take advantage of this religious gap.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟277,499.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes here we have the First Amendment, but I wonder for how long.

For as long as we're willing to use the Second Amendment to defend it.

Upvote 0

Dennis Rhodes

Site Supporter
Oct 1, 2019
Perth
Visit site
✟46,253.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
funny how they pick on Christians....I lived in Israel for 6 months and whilst there spoke daily with a Muslim, Palestinian....he told me that if any one had a gay son or a gay daughter that the family would kill that one. What are the courts doing about these attitudes in Islamic people who live in Britain and other so called Christian countries? Not a thing

Upvote 0

LizaMarie

Jan 17, 2015
✟142,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
funny how they pick on Christians....I lived in Israel for 6 months and whilst there spoke daily with a Muslim, Palestinian....he told me that if any one had a gay son or a gay daughter that the family would kill that one. What are the courts doing about these attitudes in Islamic people who live in Britain and other so called Christian countries? Not a thing
Yes it's only Christians. However, I was reading a while ago over on Mercator net that some Muslim families were upset at a sex education curriculum that is being taught to very young ages in the UK in the school system. And rightfully so I may add, I would be upset too, when I read what was in the curriculum I would be too.
Good for them for speaking out. I didn't read where the school addressed them at all.
And I would like to add, I'm not picking on the UK. Everything we are talking about is done here, or the left would love to do here. Here in the U.S., the First Amendment may keep us out of prison, but it won't stop you from being fired from your job, as some have found out.
Just ask that CEO out in California (Eismann?) who donated to a proposition to keep marriage between a man and a woman years ago who was forced to step down.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Dennis Rhodes
Upvote 0

football5680

Feb 6, 2013
Georgia
✟90,322.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
A Islamic state of some sort, obviously. A religious gap like the one left by christianity as a result of antichristian ideology, as seen in the west will be filled with some kind of religion at some point.
People have religious needs and those needs will not go unsatisfied forever.
If we leave God, then people will make their own golden calfs which means new age and Islam.

Moslems are evangelizing so they will take advantage of this religious gap.
I'd be fine with this. The true believers can go to Portugal, Italy and Poland, the Muslims can run rampant and destroy our mutual enemies for a little while and then it would be time for the 2nd Reconquista.

• Agree
Reactions: Wolseley
Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,240,075.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
"Lack of belief in transgenderism [is] incompatible with human dignity....his [Christian] faith does not satisfy the requirement of being worthy of respect in a democratic society."

I wonder what will replace Western Civilization when it finally goes belly-up for good? :scratch:
It won't be as 'benign' as the old paganism. We might be hoping that we can be ruled by Muslims.

Upvote 0

dzheremi

Coptic Orthodox non-Egyptian
Aug 27, 2014
✟430,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Maybe parts of Europe or eventually the Americas will end up like Egypt: ~10% Christian, in a bad societal position at that, with 90% being of another religion.

*Ahem*

Most popular baby names of 2019 so far in the UK revealed

From the link:

Most popular boy names

1. Muhammad
  2. Noah
  3. George
  4. Oliver
  5. Charlie
  6. Harry
  7. Leo
  8. Arthur
  9. Jack
  10. Freddie
  11. Jaxon
  12. Ethan
  13. Jacob
  14. Theo
  15. Oscar
  16. Alfie
  17. Henry
  18. Archie
  19. Joshua
  20. Thomas

Buckle up, my friends. It is going to get a whole lot worse before it gets better, especially if you are not prepared for it. Know your faith better than those who know the apologetic points against it, and know their faith better than those who know the apologetic points for it.

If not, your grandchildren or great grandchildren will be Muhammad, too, and it won't just be a language or cultural change.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dzheremi

Aug 27, 2014
✟430,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
I wouldn't name my dog Muhammad, let alone my son. :mad:

You should. :D Especially if it's a black dog. It is a sort of Islamic tradition that dogs are unacceptable, and black dogs are particularly evil. Here is an Islamic website about it, apparently run by Muslims who want to undo this tendency:

Dogs in Islam | Animals in Islam

Upvote 0

Ricky M

Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2017
Los Angeles
✟130,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Maybe parts of Europe or eventually the Americas will end up like Egypt: ~10% Christian, in a bad societal position at that, with 90% being of another religion.

*Ahem*

Most popular baby names of 2019 so far in the UK revealed

From the link:

Most popular boy names

1. Muhammad
  2. Noah
  3. George
  4. Oliver
  5. Charlie
  6. Harry
  7. Leo
  8. Arthur
  9. Jack
  10. Freddie
  11. Jaxon
  12. Ethan
  13. Jacob
  14. Theo
  15. Oscar
  16. Alfie
  17. Henry
  18. Archie
  19. Joshua
  20. Thomas

Buckle up, my friends. It is going to get a whole lot worse before it gets better, especially if you are not prepared for it. Know your faith better than those who know the apologetic points against it, and know their faith better than those who know the apologetic points for it.

If not, your grandchildren or great grandchildren will be Muhammad, too, and it won't just be a language or cultural change.
Honestly, I don't believe people starting out now will ever see grandchildren.

I think we've crossed the line into the 'woe to those who give suck' era.

Upvote 0

Ricky M

Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2017
Los Angeles
✟130,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Trump will never leave office voluntarily. Congress will have to have him arrested and removed. And as head honcho of a military that loves him, how do you think that's going to play out? We go down, the world follows, and tomorrow morning we wake up to the antichrist.

Not future, it's here.

• Haha
Reactions: Wolseley
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dzheremi

Aug 27, 2014
✟430,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
A man is a man and a women is a women, you can’t change genders, it’s genetic, this is getting insane in the West. I’d also like to see them try to say that about the Quran

They won't, because they're cowards. And when they don't, they'll do so in language of absolute deference to the poor, put upon arch-brown people they think Muslims are by default, because they're racist and ignorant on top of being cowards.

Some parts of the West are failing simply by letting the inmates run the asylum. It's like no one is willing to say "No" to any group unless it's a group they're safely convinced that they can deny rights to without any repercussions, like Christians.

Trump will never leave office voluntarily. Congress will have to have him arrested and removed. And as head honcho of a military that loves him, how do you think that's going to play out? We go down, the world follows, and tomorrow morning we wake up to the antichrist.

Not future, it's here.

Well, I suppose there was almost a thread on CF without mention of Trump...

you_tried_gold_star_sticker-rb3d05b51bcb64c76a563f1169e546eb3_0ugdr_8byvr_540.jpg

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,240,075.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
A man is a man and a women is a women, you can’t change genders, it’s genetic, this is getting insane in the West. I’d also like to see them try to say that about the Quran
There would be an Islamic Revolution in Britain if the courts would dare say such things about the Quran. They can get away with attacking the Bible. Not the Quran. There would be hell to pay.

Upvote 0

Chrystal-J

The one who stands firm to the end will be saved.
Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟806,818.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
What this court doesn't understand is that human dignity comes from God through the bible. But, the evil one has blinded the nonbelievers.
The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. (2 Corinthians 4:4)

Upvote 0