Brand New :)

GR4PHIXX

Jul 25, 2004
Canton, Georgia
✟135.00
Faith
Christian
Hello, My name is Taylor Hickman. I just moved from San Antonio, Texas to Canton, Georgia. My dad is a pilot in the military, therefore we move around a lot. I've been a Christian for about two years. I am 16, a junior in high school. Im into Politics, Government, Philosophy, Photography, Music, I play tennis, and program computers with languages such as - C/C++, Java, BASIC, and HTML. I have one younger sibling, his name is Luke and he is 7. Well thats about all, if you would like to know any more about me then please PM me or instant message me on AIM (screename in profile). God Bless <3
Taylor

Reactions: mshupe1959

helmikaarina

Pearls of Life addict
Jul 3, 2004
Visit site
✟18,789.00
Faith
Christian
Hello Taylor. You seem to have many kind of interests. As you might have noticed there are also many forums here which have something to do with your hobbies. I hope you find many interesting discussions and meet a lot of friendly people and have a great time here. This is a community which remains same although you move around a lot. Welcome to CF.

Upvote 0

caitlincares

Site Supporter
May 14, 2004
✟63,009.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
cathello.gif
Welcome to CF :wave:

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,791.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Hey Taylor, I'm Bret. What helicopter does your dad fly? My dad finished out his military career at Fort Rucker (as an Air Force Weatherman). That was back in the day though when Hueys and Cobras were "cutting edge."

Upvote 0

GR4PHIXX

Jul 25, 2004
Canton, Georgia
✟135.00
Faith
Christian
USincognito said:
Hey Taylor, I'm Bret. What helicopter does your dad fly? My dad finished out his military career at Fort Rucker (as an Air Force Weatherman). That was back in the day though when Hueys and Cobras were "cutting edge."
He dosen't fly a military helicopter, but he did recently get his helicopter liscencse. In san antonio he was flying T-37 trainers, and now in Georgia he is the head of Civil Air Patrol.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums