Delaware
✟8,108.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Normally I don't play the part of thread-necromancer, but I figured just once it wouldn't hurt.

I just had my Eagle Ceremony this past month (see profile picture), even though I actually earned the rank in 2004 (being away at college plays hell with scheduling). Worked for 4 years at one of the greatest camps I know of, Camp Workcoeman in the Connecticut Rivers Council, teaching Scoutcraft, Handicraft, and finally running the archery range (still have my instructor certification for that, which is cool). I have been in scouting since the age of 6 (hurray for Tiger cubs!), and fully intend to stay involved.

Upvote 0

flying_kiwifruit

used to be bellaandpjforever I had a name change</
Supporter
Mar 24, 2006
New Zealand
✟52,205.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
LOL I am the first girl to say that she was a girl scout. I started at Keas and went up through to scouts but then my troop closed down due to lack of numbers, although I am looking at joining the ventuers in a town near-by.

Nat

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

s3ph

The harsh truth.
Jan 24, 2004
✟15,602.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Proud Eagle Scout checking in. I was in Boy Scouts from beginning Cub Scouts all the way till I turned 18 and then a bit as an Assistant Scoutmaster. I still go backpacking with a couple of my other Eagle buddies, and I try to drop in sometimes and stay at least partially involved with my troop.

Eagle Scout
Order of the Arrow
2 Philmont High Adventure Treks

Upvote 0

MckDawg04

Aug 1, 2004
Canton, OH
Visit site
✟16,432.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
How old are Eagle scouts cause we don't have them here

Eagle Scouts can be any age really. Generally, a boy enters Scouting when they are 11. And they have from then until they turn 18 to finish numerous requirements and get their Eagle Scout.

Once a boy has reached Eagle, they will always be an Eagle. It's a long, hard road. Many employers in the U.S. understand that and many people in general regard Eagle Scouts highly.

Upvote 0