both Mecicare, & Obamacare as 'Forced'-participation: morally wrong.

sk8Joyful

Aug 23, 2005
✟28,800.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You can choose not to take drugs.
Thank you. :)

God did create you with drugs.

Drugs run your entire body. You do know your body produces steroids and pain killers, right?
Correction :thumbsup:

God created us from
primarily, in fact like 96% gases, aka COHN:
Oxygen (65%)
Carbon (18%)
Hydrogen (10%)
Nitrogen (3%) - (yup, we're full of 'hot-air' :D)
and
the remaining 4%:
Calcium (1.5%)
Phosphorus (1.0%)
Iron (0.70%)
Potassium (0.35%)
Sulfur (0.25%)
Sodium (0.15%)
Magnesium (0.05%)
Copper, (everything below in minute Trace-amounts)
Zinc,
Selenium,
Molybdenum,
Iodine,
Manganese,
Lithium,
Vanadium, &
7 others. -------- THAT is it. ALL these are what God *created* us humans from.
And from these "chemicals" was made the rest of us:
our anatomical Structure, plus our Functions: atoms, molecules, vitamins, proteins, enzymes, hormones, cells, blood, lymph, bones, muscles, organs, etc. <- This is what you can study in Chemistry...

True, God created us from the above ^ chemicals...

But make no mistake. - The above chemicals, are not drugs. Drugs as pharmaceuticals, are man-made;
Different,
than the chemicals God us created from.

This joke comes to mind, of this puny ^_^ little scientist, challenging GOD, the Almighty:
(now GOD LOVES challenges, because to HIM they are *child's :clap: play* literally)
so God said, to this little human: What do you ;) want?

Scientist: God, we have figgered out what LIFE is, & how it is made.
We have decoded the Human Genome. Therefore, we can make our own life. AND we don't need you, period.

GOD: oh really? ;) Show ;) me.

Scientist: reaches for a handful of DIRT, and says: blah, blah, blah....

GOD: No, that is MY dirt. you make your own dirt. - End of that little experiment. :D

Sir, you would be correct in saying that we are made of CHEMICALS. <- End of physical story.

However, your statements "God did create you with drugs. Drugs run your entire body." - are twice over, false.

Do you know what "runs" a body: Soul, in synergy with Mind "runs..." body.

Good Day! :wave:

Upvote 0

AceHero

Veteran
Sep 10, 2005
✟21,933.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
This joke comes to mind, of this puny ^_^ little scientist, challenging GOD, the Almighty:
(now GOD LOVES challenges, because to HIM they are *child's :clap: play* literally)
so God said, to this little human: What do you ;) want?

Scientist: God, we have figgered out what LIFE is, & how it is made.
We have decoded the Human Genome. Therefore, we can make our own life. AND we don't need you, period.

GOD: oh really? ;) Show ;) me.

Scientist: reaches for a handful of DIRT, and says: blah, blah, blah....

GOD: No, that is MY dirt. you make your own dirt. - End of that little experiment. :D

Sir, you would be correct in saying that we are made of CHEMICALS. <- End of physical story.

However, your statements "God did create you with drugs. Drugs run your entire body." - are twice over, false.

Do you know what "runs" a body: Soul, in synergy with Mind "runs..." body.

Good Day! :wave:

Nice story, but the director of the Human Genome Project, Francis Collins, is an atheist-turned-Christian who now leads the National Institutes of Health. I'm thinking he wouldn't challenge God. ^_^

Upvote 0

sk8Joyful

Aug 23, 2005
✟28,800.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Nice story,
but the director of the Human Genome Project, Francis Collins, is an atheist-turned-Christian who now leads the National Institutes of Health.
I'm thinking he wouldn't challenge God.
Scientists that chose to be atheists, do not act like Francis Collins (who I know about), tho;
and
your comment did not speak to the previous Discussion
on the LIFE-Difference... between God-created Chemicals, vs. man-made drugs.

Upvote 0

David Brider

Aug 18, 2004
With the Lord
✟81,010.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Greens
...and your comment did not speak to the previous Discussion on the LIFE-Difference... between God-created Chemicals, vs. man-made drugs.

If drugs can help ill people get better, does it really matter whether they're God-created or man-made? And if they are man-made, is that not a case of people using the intelligence they were given by God to help the wellbeing of their fellow men and women? That's a good thing, surely?

Upvote 0

sk8Joyful

Aug 23, 2005
✟28,800.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
If

drugs can help ill people get better, does it really matter whether they're God-created or man-made? And if they are man-made, is that not a case of people using the intelligence they were given by God to help the wellbeing of their fellow men and women? That's a good thing, surely?
Any statement starting with IF (based on a false belief/premise), invalidates everything after the IF.

Go back 3 posts in which I clearly stated from what God us made.
When you understand the Basics, perhaps we can have an intelligent discussion. :wave:

Upvote 0

David Brider

Aug 18, 2004
With the Lord
✟81,010.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Greens
Any statement starting with IF (based on a false belief/premise), invalidates everything after the IF.

So are you saying that you don't believe that drugs can help ill people get better? Why do you not believe that?

Go back 3 posts in which I clearly stated from what God us made. When you understand the Basics, perhaps we can have an intelligent discussion. :wave:

We can have an intelligent discussion. I've read what you stated in your previous posts. The question still stands - if drugs can help ill people get better (and they can), does it really matter whether they're God-created or man-made? And if they are man-made, is that not a case of people using the intelligence they were given by God to help the wellbeing of their fellow men and women? That's a good thing, surely?

Upvote 0

sk8Joyful

Aug 23, 2005
✟28,800.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I will Not discuss this further with you, because I refuse to Start from such false premises.

When you are willing to actually Discuss... from the BEGINNING of how God us made, then fine. - Until then,
it is pointless.
I was employed in dozens of Medical-arenas for over three decades.

Additionally, before, during, & after I have helped people heal. :thumbsup:
This success is my passion :), my mission, and for one reason: to God's :clap: Praise, Honor, & Glory.

Upvote 0

David Brider

Aug 18, 2004
With the Lord
✟81,010.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Greens
I will Not discuss this further with you, because I refuse to Start from such false premises.

What? You're saying that "drugs can help ill people get better" is a false premise?

When you are willing to actually Discuss... from the BEGINNING of how God us made, then fine.

Of course I'm willing to discuss - that's why I asked you a question. That's part of what discussion is. You seem happy not to discuss, but to assert that the question is based on a false premise.

Until then, it is pointless.

I asked you a straightforward question. If you don't want to give a straightforward answer, that's pointless.

Okay. And in those medical arenas, what was your experience of using drugs to heal people? Were they effective? Were they not effective? Which drugs were used to heal which ailments? Had they been adequately tested? I'm curious as to what experience you've had that leads you to suggest that "drugs can help ill people get better" is an incorrect statement.

David.

Upvote 0

Panzerkamfwagen

Es braust unser Panzer im Sturmwind dahin.
May 19, 2015
✟19,002.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Scientists that chose to be atheists, do not act like Francis Collins (who I know about), tho;
and
your comment did not speak to the previous Discussion
on the LIFE-Difference... between God-created Chemicals, vs. man-made drugs.

Didn't God give us minds so we could figure out things like Penicillin?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Trogool

Apr 3, 2012
✟3,694.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Green

When you are willing to actually Discuss... from the BEGINNING of how God us made, then fine. - Until then,
it is pointless.

Additionally, before, during, & after I have helped people heal. :thumbsup:
This success is my passion :), my mission, and for one reason: to God's :clap: Praise, Honor, & Glory.

You don't believe drugs can help make people better?

Upvote 0

sk8Joyful

Aug 23, 2005
✟28,800.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You don't believe
drugs can help make people better?
Correct, drugs do not make people.

Obviously, for EMERGENCIES, drugs do 'FIRST-Aid':

• Difficulty breathing.
  • Fainting.
  • Chest pain or pressure.
  • Uncontrolled bleeding.
  • Coughing or vomiting blood.
  • Sudden severe pain.
  • Poisoning.
  • Major injuries, such as broken bones.
  • Sudden facial drooping or weakness in an arm or leg.

Following an Emergency, such as those ^, man-made drugs often make the difference between LIFE, and death. So obviously, in Emergency-situations it is very good to have an ER, where people can be helped. Additionally, when people need Emergency-surgery, the same is true. Again, the event being an Emergency... - Having myself worked in Burn & Trauma center, no one would argue this fact. It is very good that we have Emergency centers where people can be Triaged, & promptly FIRST-Aided. :thumbsup: Emergency-drugs make up a tiny % of pharmaceuticals.

Then the person can return home, and start the process of *healing*: Healing is the created-ability which God generously :angel: Blessed us with, via a continuous supply of Pluripotent, Undifferentiated Stem cells, from which our mind regenerates & renews our body, until mortal death.

The vast majority of man-made drugs are for chronic-conditions, addressing but symptoms. The problem with that is that God did not create "symptoms"; instead God creates us humans, including the ability to self heal. -
(When man-made drugs, focus & keeps a person stuck in a viscous cycle of symptoms), that person can NOT self heal. -

Forcing people to stay stuck sick chronically & perpetually... is immoral, & wrong. Why?
because GOD said in John10:10 "The thief doth not come, except that he may steal, and kill, and destroy; I came that they may have life, and may have it abundantly..." in soul+mind+body.

Hence (beyond Emergency-medicine, when it does its job right), the government's MEDICARE is also immoral, & wrong, as that is the vehicle to keep the population in a viscous cycle of symptomology treatments stuck; instead of empowering :thumbsup: & championing :thumbsup: people to self heal. :clap:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Trogool

Apr 3, 2012
✟3,694.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Green
Correct, drugs do not make people.

Obviously, for EMERGENCIES, drugs do 'FIRST-Aid':

• Difficulty breathing.
  • Fainting.
  • Chest pain or pressure.
  • Uncontrolled bleeding.
  • Coughing or vomiting blood.
  • Sudden severe pain.
  • Poisoning.
  • Major injuries, such as broken bones.
  • Sudden facial drooping or weakness in an arm or leg.

Following an Emergency, such as those ^, man-made drugs often make the difference between LIFE, and death. So obviously, in Emergency-situations it is very good to have an ER, where people can be helped. Additionally, when people need Emergency-surgery, the same is true. Again, the event being an Emergency... - Having myself worked in Burn & Trauma center, no one would argue this fact. It is very good that we have Emergency centers where people can be Triaged, & promptly FIRST-Aided. :thumbsup: Emergency-drugs make up a tiny % of pharmaceuticals.

Then the person can return home, and start the process of *healing*: Healing is the created-ability which God generously :angel: Blessed us with, via a continuous supply of Pluripotent, Undifferentiated Stem cells, from which our mind regenerates & renews our body, until mortal death.

The vast majority of man-made drugs are for chronic-conditions, addressing but symptoms. The problem with that is that God did not create "symptoms"; instead God creates us humans, including the ability to self heal. -
(When man-made drugs, focus & keeps that the person stuck in a viscous cycle of symptoms), that person can NOT self heal. -

Forcing people to stay stuck sick chronically & perpetually... is immoral, & wrong. Why?
because GOD said in John10:10 "The thief doth not come, except that he may steal, and kill, and destroy; I came that they may have life, and may have it abundantly..." in soul+mind+body.

Hence (beyond Emergency-medicine, when it does its job right), the government's MEDICARE is also immoral, & wrong, as that is the vehicle used to focus & keep the population in a viscous cycle of symptomology-treatments stuck; instead of empowering :thumbsup: & championing :thumbsup: people to self heal. :clap:

It is impossible to believe you actually worked in medicine for 30 years with this kind of ridiculously erroneous view of pharmaceutical. God alone knows what Medicare has to do with anything.

I'd be fascinated to hear about how you are supposed to "heal" from bacterial meningitis. I'm sure any diabetic would find your opinion silly as well.

Upvote 0

sk8Joyful

Aug 23, 2005
✟28,800.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
God can work
through anyone He desires - including the hands and actions of doctors.
GOD lived just fine :thumbsup: without humanity through all eternity.
GOD had no problems Creating, & Maintaining HIS universes.... BILLIONS of years, before He ever thought to create us as humans.
Therefore, God does not need man, to do any of His work.
In fact, humanity can't help ^_^ God with HIS work. It's God's :angel: work.

Also, because this Topic continues being forced OFF-topic, I have expanded the OP, please read it.

Do not continue making this into some sort of Religious-discussion. Discuss that elsewhere in CF.

Please stay ON-topic.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Trogool

Apr 3, 2012
✟3,694.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Green
GOD had no problems Creating, & Maintaining HIS universes.... BILLIONS of years, before He ever thought to create us as humans.

If that was true, he wouldn't have ordered us to help by evangelizing the nations. You are incorrect.

Also, because this Topic continues being forced OFF-topic, I have expanded the OP, please read it.

Do not continue making this into some sort of Religious-discussion. Discuss that elsewhere in CF.

Please stay ON-topic.

Nice attempt at demanding you be given the last word on this topic.

Upvote 0
T

Thekla

Please stay ON-topic.

I didn't introduce God into the discussion - I was responding to your post ...

Upvote 0

sk8Joyful

Aug 23, 2005
✟28,800.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It is impossible to believe
People with requisite :thumbsup: understanding, have no problems Believing... the truths, accuracies, facts, & technologies involved in the science & art of self healing. - The MD.s & us other professionals do our work every single day, and (as opposed to passively-suffering patients), Students do learn how to REgain their health.

That you personally assume something is impossible, will not stop them. Students :thumbsup: will keep right on living... what's Right, & Good, & True.

I'd be fascinated to hear
Why do you lie?
In the very next sentence, you MOCKed the science & art of self healing, using the word "silly".

I'm sure
any diabetic would find your opinion silly as well.
Your uneducated opinion is the only silly thing, yes surely.

The work done around the world, whereby formerly-diagnosed 'diabetics', are no longer suffering
all that expense emotionally, physically & financially; because - are you listening? - they were helped & taught
how to Correct
their Emotions :thumbsup:, their Eating-habits :thumbsup:, & their Life-style :thumbsup:.

And that is why I said that the ONE area I agree with Michelle Obama with:
her boundless enthusiasm, I too exemplify :clap: for Positive :thumbsup: emotions, growing your own FOOD-garden,
& healthful... exercise
(in my case as an iceskater).

Good Day, Sir :wave:

Upvote 0

Trogool

Apr 3, 2012
✟3,694.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Green
People with requisite :thumbsup: understanding, have no problems Believing... the truths, accuracies, facts, & technologies involved in the science & art of self healing. - The MD.s & us other professionals do our work every single day, and (as opposed to passively-suffering patients), Students do learn how to REgain their health.

That you personally assume something is impossible, will not stop them. Students :thumbsup: will keep right on living... what's Right, & Good, & True.

Why do you lie?
In the very next sentence, you MOCKed the science & art of self healing, using the word "silly".

The work done around the world, whereby formerly-diagnosed 'diabetics', are no longer suffering
all that expense emotionally, physically & financially; because - are you listening? - they were helped & taught
how to Correct
their Emotions :thumbsup:, their Eating-habits :thumbsup:, & their Life-style :thumbsup:.

her boundless enthusiasm, I too exemplify :clap: for Positive :thumbsup: emotions, growing your own FOOD-garden,
& healthful... exercise

It's amusing that you think I am uneducated in human physiology. I'd be fascinated to hear you explain, with proper peer-reviewed scientific sourcing, how "self-healing" works for diabetics with a non-functional pancreas.

Upvote 0

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

Why do you lie?

how to Correct

& healthful... exercise

You can't just solve diabetes, with emotions and eating habits. You could try that. You will die. You can reduce the medication needed, or with some surgeries you may be able to potentially stop all medication. But simply lifestyle changes will not eliminate diabetes. And that is only type 2. Type 1 you need insulin or you die.

Upvote 0