Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
-
Reader,

An unbeliever is "under the law" := shows you that you are a sinner, with no Righteousness.
The Law and the Commandments can't give you any righteousness. They can only demand from you what you don't possess of yourself.
That is the "curse of the Law".
You need Christ as your Savior, so that God can give you His Righteousness. = "the GIFT of Righteousness". "The GIFT of Salvation". "Made Righteous"... "In Christ".

To be born again, is to exist spiritually "Under Grace" : which provides you with God's Righteousness as..>"The Gift of Righteousness", as proven by being born again.
If you believed that water washed your sin away, then you were lied to by a "water cult", and that lie denies that the Blood of Jesus is the sin cleansing redemption that is : The Cross of Christ.

Don't be deceived.

Now...Here is the paradox. = being born again "in Christ", yet still being a human on earth.
Your question is....."if im sinning and confessing, then how can i be "'' RIGHTEOUS".?

So, thats very interesting, isn't it?
And if you look at it using the "natural mind" that does not receive or understand the things of God.... because they are "Spiritually Discerned", then how can you ever find peace when you think ...> "how can i be righteous, when i sin and confess"....... "How can i be righteous, when i have daily thoughts that would make a Pope blush".

Now, im not going to teach it deeply here, because i have written many Threads about this already, but.....>"where there is no Law, there is no Sin.....no transgression".
The Born again have been delivered from the Law., = "the CURSE of the Law"... and exist "under Grace".

A.) "Christ has redeemed ALL the born again from the CURSE OF THE LAW""
B.) "Christ is the END OF THE LAW.......for Righteousness, to everyone who believes" = Born again.

Now...
How to get out of that mind that can't understand how you can not always be perfect, but yet in God's eyes, you are always perfectly righteous.
How to get out of that wrong thinking, and into the RIGHT MIND that is "the renewed mind"
Reader.....The right mind is to always understand how God sees you which is the "renewed mind", vs how you see you, which is the carnal mind....the mind of the flesh.
And until a born again person gets out of that carnal (natural) mind, they can't get into the right mind, and they can't believe right.
When your faith is wrong, yet you are born again, then you are "fallen from Grace".... "in the Flesh"..
And until you believe right, your faith is wrong., yet, you can be born again, heaven bound.

So, you have to start here.

Hebrews 13:9

You have to establish yourself, your thinking, your believing = in God's Grace alone.
You have to come to SEE yourself as always in God's Grace.. Always Redeemed. Always made sinless. Always made righteous. Always at peace with God..... And why?. Because that mind is the same Mind that God has when He looks at His Born again.
That is how God sees YOU, if you are born again, and not just water baptized and religious.
So, if you dont't have that same mind, you have the wrong mind, and your faith is wrong and wrong faith produces carnality and confessing sin.
That's why you do it.
Sin is not your issue.... Your issue is your wrong understanding regarding not understanding what it means to be "made righteousness" as a "new Creation in Christ".
And you dont have to tell me that you have never heard any of this in your church....... I know you haven't.
That's why im here for you.

Listen Saint.
God does not see what you do, as you see yourself.. He only sees what Christ has accomplished for you on The Cross, that has MADE YOU RIGHTEOUS, if you are born again.
The born again ARE BECOME>....>"THE Righteousness of God, in Christ""", because we have been given= "The GIFT of Righteousness".
So, you have to bring your mind and your faith into this Right understanding of who you are eternally become "in Christ"....., and once you do, and you have this revelation, you are finally discerning where God established you to be by the Blood of Jesus and the death of Christ.
This is REAL FAITH and its the renewed mind.., and that is where you find your power over your flesh and your confusion and your confessing sin.

Now.....Look at this NT verse, closely.

":As Jesus IS....so are the Born again, in this World"".

= Thats a fact., as how could the born again be "seated in heavenly places in Christ" and not be "as Jesus is, on this Earth".
And this eternal spiritual oneness with God..... does not change because you have a mood swing, or a tantrum, or some issue with your behavior or a faith crisis.
If you are born again, then you exist "in Christ"....>"one with God", and that not of yourself, but ONLY because of the Cross of Christ.

Listen,
your emotions and your deeds do not effect your standing "IN CHRIST",
Not ever.
You can't stop being born again.
Its done.
Rejoice !

If you are born again.....You are a NEW CREATION "in Christ".
And that is always and only how you are to SEE YOURSELF, as that is always How GOD sees you, at all times, and forever.
Let THAT RENEWED MIND rule your faith...... and God's Grace will begin to empower your Holy Living in a sustained way for you.

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟277,759.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Reader,
An unbeliever is "under the law" := shows you that you are a sinner, with no Righteousness.
The Law and the Commandments can't give you any righteousness. They can only demand from you what you don't possess of yourself.

You need Christ as your Savior, so that God can give you His Righteousness. = "the GIFT of Righteousness". "The GIFT of Salvation". "Made Righteous"... "In Christ".

To be born again, is to exist spiritually "Under Grace" : which provides you with God's Righteousness as..>"The Gift of Righteousness", as proven by being born again.
If you believed that water washed your sin away, then you were lied to by a "water cult", and that lie denies that the Blood of Jesus is the sin cleansing redemption that is : The Cross of Christ.

Don't be deceived.

Now...Here is the paradox. = being born again "in Christ", yet still being a human on earth.
Your question is....."if im sinning and confessing, then how can i be "'' RIGHTEOUS".?

And if you look at it using the "natural mind" that does not receive or understand the things of God.... because they are "Spiritually Discerned", then how can you ever find peace when you think ...> "how can i be righteous, when i sin and confess"....... "How can i be righteous, when i have daily thoughts that would make a Pope blush".

Now, im not going to teach it deeply here, because i have written many Threads about this already, but.....>"where there is no Law, there is no Sin.....no transgression".
The Born again have been delivered from the Law., = "the CURSE of the Law"... and exist "under Grace".
The born again have been delivered from the curse of the law, but are subject to the law (Decalogue), which has been summed up in one rule: Love of God and neighbor as self (Ro 13:8-10), which is the law of Christ (1 Co 9:21).
B.) "Christ is the END OF THE LAW.......for Righteousness, to everyone who believes" = Born again.

Now...
How to get out of that mind that can't understand how you can not always be perfect, but yet in God's eyes, you are always perfectly righteous.
How to get out of that wrong thinking, and into the RIGHT MIND that is "the renewed mind"
Reader.....The right mind is to always understand how God sees you which is the "renewed mind", vs how you see you, which is the carnal mind....the mind of the flesh.
And until a born again person gets out of that carnal (natural) mind, they can't get into the right mind, and they can't believe right.
When your faith is wrong, yet you are born again, then you are "fallen from Grace".... "in the Flesh"..
And until you believe right, your faith is wrong., yet, you can be born again, heaven bound.

You have to establish yourself, your thinking, your believing = in God's Grace alone.
You have to come to SEE yourself as always in God's Grace.. Always Redeemed. Always made sinless. Always made righteous. Always at peace with God..... And why?. Because that mind is the same Mind that God has when He looks at His Born again.
That is how God sees YOU, if you are born again, and not just water baptized and religious.
So, if you dont't have that same mind, you have the wrong mind, and your faith is wrong and wrong faith produces carnality and confessing sin.
That's why you do it.
Sin is not your issue.... Your issue is your wrong understanding regarding not understanding what it means to be "made righteousness" as a "new Creation in Christ".
And you dont have to tell me that you have never heard any of this in your church....... I know you haven't.

Listen Saint.
God does not see what you do, as you see yourself.. He only sees what Christ has accomplished for you on The Cross, that has MADE YOU RIGHTEOUS, if you are born again.
The born again ARE BECOME>....>"THE Righteousness of God, in Christ""", because we have been given= "The GIFT of Righteousness".
So, you have to bring your mind and your faith into this Right understanding of who you are eternally become "in Christ"....., and once you do, and you have this revelation, you are finally discerning where God established you to be by the Blood of Jesus and the death of Christ.
This is REAL FAITH and its the renewed mind.., and that is where you find your power over your flesh and your confusion and your confessing sin.

= Thats a fact., as how could the born again be "seated in heavenly places in Christ" and not be "as Jesus is, on this Earth".
And this eternal spiritual oneness with God..... does not change because you have a mood swing, or a tantrum, or some issue with your behavior or a faith crisis.
If you are born again, then you exist "in Christ"....>"one with God", and that not of yourself, but ONLY because of the Cross of Christ.

Listen,
Not ever.
Its done.
Rejoice !

And that is always and only how you are to SEE YOURSELF, as that is always How GOD sees you, at all times, and forever.
Let THAT RENEWED MIND rule your faith...... and God's Grace will begin to empower your Holy Living in a sustained way for you.
Keeping in mind that the born again do sin (1 Jn 1:8, 10), but God has provided a remedy for that event (1 Jn 1:9).

Reactions: BobRyan
Upvote 0

fhansen

Oldbie
Sep 3, 2011
✟323,611.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
-
Reader,

Don't be deceived.

Now...

That's why you do it.

Listen Saint.

Listen,
Not ever.
Its done.
Rejoice !

So...with a unnatural mind now we can just pretend to be righteous when we're not. Great. Bravo. satan likes that one.

Reactions: Andrewn
Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟911,707.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
-
Reader,

That statement is true - and so it is also true that anyone who is not saved (whether they claim to be a believer or not) is "under the Law" as we see in Rom 3:19-21, 23 for "all have sinned".

And this means it is also true that the Law of God still exists.

It also means that even in the NT "sin IS transgression of the LAW" 1 John 3:4

And it means Paul is correct in Eph 6:2 to point out that in the Law of God "'honor your father and mother' is the first commandment with a promise" Eph 6:2

And it means that the NEW Covenant of Jer 31:31-34 is writing that very same Law of God on the heart just as Heb 8:6-12 points out.

Upvote 0

Chaleb

Mar 10, 2023
Florida
✟4,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Keeping in mind that the born again do sin (1 Jn 1:8, 10), but God has provided a remedy for that event (1 Jn 1:9).

That verse is not for the born again.

As "Jesus has become sin for us", and "being made free from sin" Paul told you is not a mistranslation.

If you are confessing sin, its because you dont understand what it means to have become a "new creation in Christ".

Listen.

The old man of sin, which is our adamic nature is "crucified with Christ". .... so, how can the "dead" sin?

Look again.

The born again are "IN Christ", "one with God", and "seated in heavenly places".

Is there any SIN there?
This is not, and all the born again exist there. "In Christ".

Last edited:
Upvote 0