Jan 3, 2013
✟113,491.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Please pray that the Lord would grant me boldness to share the Gospel with others . I'm an introvert and it's hard for me to reach out to people . Pray that the Lord would help me a strong witness for Him. in Jesus Name .Amen.

AK1982

All things ... through HIM who strengthens!
Sep 26, 2019
Netherlands
✟29,012.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Please pray that the Lord would grant me boldness to share the Gospel with others . I'm an introvert and it's hard for me to reach out to people . Pray that the Lord would help me a strong witness for Him. in Jesus Name .Amen.

Share the gospel online.

If you have the calling, God will equip you enough to do that. Where God leads, God provides. Do not worry.

I Peter 5: 6-7 - "Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you."

Reactions: mario1001
Upvote 0

mario1001

Misfit
Jan 3, 2013
✟113,491.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Share the gospel online.

If you have the calling, God will equip you enough to do that. Where God leads, God provides. Do not worry.

I Peter 5: 6-7 - "Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you."
I do want to share it online. The problem with me is that I always overthink things. May the Lord grant me opportunities as He wills.

Upvote 0

AK1982

All things ... through HIM who strengthens!
Sep 26, 2019
Netherlands
✟29,012.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I do want to share it online. The problem with me is that I always overthink things. May the Lord grant me opportunities as He wills.

You will be ready when it is time (God's time) Do not beat yourself up for this. Keep praying and keep working on yourself. Allow God to prepare you and do not push yourself. Let God work in you as per his timelines. Pray and ask God to calm you down first. You cannot run ahead of God and his time.

Upvote 0

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think the fear of sharing the gospel comes from not knowing what the gospel is or how it works.

Upvote 0

Arc F1

Let the righteous man arise from slumber
Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

You will be surprised how many are willing to listen if you speak up. Most people are happy to join in on the conversation.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,669.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I pray you will be bold if and as the Holy Spirit leads. Witnessing to anyone and everyone will not be productive. Messiah told us not to cast our pearls before the swine or give what is holy to the dogs. Proverbs tells us to be discrete in evil times. Messiah also said that few would make it to Heaven and even talked about children/seed of the devil. Witnessing to that group would be useless.

To some the Gospel is a rebuke. We are warned, "Rebuke a fool and he will hate you."

Again, I pray you will witness as guided by the Holy Spirit. Only.

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,474.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Welcome ! Fruits of the Holy Spirit are shown through our love for others. Not everyone is an evangelist. We are fortunate to have platforms such as this one to share the gospel. I too am not good in speaking the Gospel but have found writing it much easier. Remember, we would not have scripture if it were not written down. Be blessed.

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Can you answer two questions.
What or why do you believe?
What evidence do you have for your believe?
If you have fact based answers to those questions I would suggest taking a Bible or a Christian book into work and be seen reading it at lunchtime.
Soon or later someone will ask what are you reading and further questions will follow leading to your having the opertunity to talk about your faith and to challenge who ever is questioning you about whether what they believe is reasonable.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Matt Yeomans

Nov 23, 2018
Beverly Hills
✟48,429.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The more of God's Word you study, the more you find that people everywhere are saying things that go against it, and the more you find that God will give you the words to rebut their comments. His Word will eventually become part of your everyday speech.

Upvote 0

Leebell

Dec 9, 2020
Birmingham
✟15,731.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I remember when I first heard a call to share my faith with someone. I found it daunting. Im also an introvert and the thought of actually saying out loud that I'm a Christian and I believe I should pray for you...so horrifying. Over time I've found ways that work for me and are true to me and God. It helps that I know I'm not doing it alone.
One of the things I do most often is to ask people if I can pray for them. I have never had anyone turn me down and it has more often than not opened a conversation.
And so I pray that you are filled with the spirit, to guide you and strengthen you in speaking the word and spreading the message. I pray that He helps you find the words to speak whats in your heart

Upvote 0