traingosorry

I'm what Willis was talkin' bout.
Mar 10, 2004
✟14,190.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
My farting policy is that if I have to I will announce that I "have to poot" and then run away. That way I can do so somewhere out of sniffing and hearing range. This ends up being both amusing and polite.

Ha! Just make sure you shake it our of your pants first so you don't bring it back in the room with you!

Upvote 0

JCFantasy23

In a Kingdom by the Sea.
Jul 1, 2008
Lakeland, FL
✟502,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
My parents were always relaxed around each other and to me it was a turn off when they let out the bodily explosions all the time. I dont' feel comfortable doing that. I've done it in relationships when I was younger and felt more...err, unfeminine, afterwards? I dont like when the guy I am with does it either. Just not attractive to me. So no, I don't do that in relationships except by accident, just not me. There's being relaxed with each other, and then there's taking all the glamour out of a relationship completely :)

Upvote 0

HoosierCanuck

Senior Contributor
Feb 4, 2004
midwest US
✟24,192.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
eh...my family is quite dysfunctional. They are either military or work in health care or related field. We're all pretty comfy with bodily functions. I couldn't date someone who was freaked out by it. I try to be polite in social settings but at home....yikes! The poor kitties....lol

Upvote 0

Windmill

Legend
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2004
New Zealand
Visit site
✟38,797.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
My farting policy is that if I have to I will announce that I "have to poot" and then run away. That way I can do so somewhere out of sniffing and hearing range. This ends up being both amusing and polite.
I like this. :p

I do not like to be burped or farted in front of, I find it rather rude, and I in turn don't do that to anyone. It makes me uncomfortale, for whatever reason that is. Likely over time- you'd just break a lot of the barriers in marriage, especially if you live in a small house.

It smells really bad, and burping makes me feel sick. Just because its normal doesn't mean its necessarily nice. I don't think a lot of guys on here who are saying "its normal! So its ok!" Would like it if their SO's went into great detail about their periods... :p And that is normal, but for many people, highly repulsive.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums