• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Blue Cafe, come in and talk

Matthew-59

Space Invader
Site Supporter
Jan 24, 2010
✟252,157.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
^_^ :D :thumbsup: :yum:

but just one thing I dont see any Irish muffins :cry:
Well, that kid obviously isn't Irish. LOL!! ;)

LOL
I love you, too, but I don't like you all the time.
LOL
LOL
LOL
That is cute isn't it? I thought so. "But I don't like you all the time." LOL!!!
That was just way too cute. You can't make a kid say that, it comes from the heart. Kids are hilarious! LOL!!! ^_^

Upvote 0

hope_is_last_to_die

what, where, who, when, whatever????
Dec 15, 2009
Emerald Isle!
✟13,767.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well, that kid obviously isn't Irish. LOL!! ;)
I get lots of Americans telling me they got Irish blood in them :p

that kid, I wish we could have seen his mums face when he said that! :D

got me Irish muffin :yum: :cool:

images

Upvote 0

Matthew-59

Space Invader
Site Supporter
Jan 24, 2010
✟252,157.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I haven't but have drizzled a bit of honey on my daughters pancakes when I forget to get maple syrup. she seems to like it :)
I like honey on oatmeal, but I haven't tried it on pancakes or waffles yet. I think it would be good though. Some day I'll have to try it. :)
No. But, I think I've eaten them with Karo corn syrup before.
Eew!!! Karo corn syrup? I remember seeing that at home when I was a kid, but don't ever remember eating it. I'm not even sure what it's for. Is it sweet tasting?
yeah Ive had them like that, nice n nice n nice :yum: :yum: :yum:
ever had honey monster foods? ^_^
Never even heard of honey monster foods. What is it?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Matthew-59

Space Invader
Site Supporter
Jan 24, 2010
✟252,157.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Is that a breakfast cereal? Looks like it. :cool:
Ever made popcorn balls with karo syrup? I remember doing that when I was young. They were sooo good. At least that's how my memory serves me. ^_^
Ooow! Popcorn balls! I love those! Haven't had one in years though. One of my aunts use to make them every year for Christmas I think. I don't know how she made them, but I know I eat'd 'em. :thumbsup: :angel: :yum: ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.