Scotland
✟245,440.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Jesus said there would be wars and rumours of wars. We know we are getting closer to his return. We probably don't need a moon to foretell a war.

However it is a sign that a lot of people have been seeing. If some of them read the bible and ask questions as a result then so much the better.

:)

Upvote 0

Steve Petersen

Senior Veteran
May 11, 2005
✟162,912.00
Faith
Deist
Politics
US-Libertarian
Upvote 0

Optimus Fortis

N°6
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2011
UK
✟35,817.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The democratic era - certainly when it has been led by the USA - has been the most bloody era in history. Since 1914, the USA and the UK have been incessantly at war.

With this in mind, it is hard to accept that even more rumours of war can be considered anything but 'business as usual'.

Upvote 0

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟189,251.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The democratic era - certainly when it has been led by the USA - has been the most bloody era in history. Since 1914, the USA and the UK have been incessantly at war.

With this in mind, it is hard to accept that even more rumours of war can be considered anything but 'business as usual'.

I suppose considering the two biggest wars in human history being started by Germany and Japan reflects negatively on the USA and the UK as well. :doh:

Upvote 0

PersephonesTear

Jul 14, 2013
✟9,344.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I suppose considering the two biggest wars in human history being started by Germany and Japan reflects negatively on the USA and the UK as well. :doh:
Yes, everything reflects negatively in the US right now. It's in vogue to hate the US right now, for some reason.

Upvote 0
A

AbbaLove

Yes, everything reflects negatively in the US right now. It's in vogue to hate the US right now, for some reason.

The early morning Blood Moon was most noticeable over the Americas than any other continent. Jonathan Cahn's book The Harbinger and dvd Harbinger II tells of warning parallels leading up to God's judgment of Israel's falling away and America's falling away from it's founding Christian ideals taught by the Son of God. The majority of America's leaders, for the most part, as well as many religious Christians have a form of godliness, but deny His power - "Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away."

2 Timothy 3:4-8
New King James Version

The Man of God and the Word of God

10 But you have carefully followed my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, love, perseverance,
11 persecutions, afflictions, which happened to me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra—what persecutions I endured. And out of them all the Lord delivered me.
12 Yes, and all who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus will suffer persecution.
13 But evil men and impostors will grow worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived
14 But you must continue in the things which you have learned and been assured of, knowing from whom you have learned them,
15 and that from childhood you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

IMO the tetra Blood Moons in 2014-2015 relative to the Lord's Feast Days of I AM (YHVH tetragrammaton)) are a sign of His imminent judgement of this world.

God gave Israel the Feasts of the Lord to always rejoice, remember and celebrate His redemption and salvation through Messiah Jesus.

Everyone was invited to celebrate these feasts as God’s love extends to all people. So the Feasts are continual reminders of God’s faithfulness and goodness. They bind us together as the Bride of Christ - body, soul and spirit.

Jesus is the heart of every celebration. These are His feasts, the feasts of the Lord. So it is He who is sending an invitation to all those who know and love Him to commemorate these sacred Feasts. They are celebrations of the the Body of God/Christ, created to be enjoyed and embraced by all of Abraham's descendants - "I will surely bless you and make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and as the sand on the seashore."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

geetrue

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 16, 2006
Beach House
Visit site
✟73,776.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
No.

We always have wars. If one happens to be near a blood moon, how is that in any way prophetic?

Lismore said it better than I can, but I just wanted to add to it:

Lismore said:
Jesus said there would be wars and rumours of wars. We know we are getting closer to his return. We probably don't need a moon to foretell a war.

However it is a sign that a lot of people have been seeing. If some of them read the bible and ask questions as a result then so much the better.

There will be wars and rumors of wars, but the end is not yet in sight said Jesus near the end of St Luke for when asked about the end.

Syria is at war ... North Korea is threating South Korea and Japan and anyone else that gets in there way. Iran hates Israel and has promised to wipe them off the face of the map.

Ukraine is in unrest with the USN trespassing in the Black Sea area and if something should happen to one of our ships how could President Obama fence sit on that one?

Palestine is tired of waiting for the UN to act and may reach out on it's own to retake the West Bank thinking that the world will come to their aid causing Israel to back off.

But how do you blame all of that on a blood moon I will never figure out.

Upvote 0

geetrue

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 16, 2006
Beach House
Visit site
✟73,776.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
My impression is that since these are lunar eclipses it has to do strictly with the Israel, even more so since they happen on feasts days. Keep your eyes on the Temple Mount.

I'm so poor that I'm not worried, but I'm starting to get emails from good friends that know better, four this morning alone, warning of the blood moons.

I always say, "Don't be afraid be ready"

If something does happen the internet will know it in a matter of minutes and by the time we get up here on the west coast it will be all abuzz.

They say a scare of this magnitude could shut down wall street and even ATM's might be closed till the scare is over.

We can't stop God from doing whatever it is that he wants to do, but we can let Him know in prayer that we are on His side before the prayer lines get all jammed up that is.

There is a three year old prophesy that basically states that "Hamas will hurt Israel so bad it will shock the world"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟245,440.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There will be wars and rumors of wars, but the end is not yet in sight said Jesus near the end of St Luke for when asked about the end.

Hi Gee

Yes wars have been increasing in duration and intensity all throughout centuries, the 20th C was by far the bloodiest. But now wars can be seen in conjunction with the final sign:

“Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it is near, right at the door"

{Matthew 24:32)

The coming of the Lord is right at the door.

:)

Upvote 0

Frogster

Galatians is the best!
Sep 7, 2009
✟74,317.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
Ant hills have wars all of the time too, what does that prove?:D And nothing spectacular happened to Israel, with all of the blood moon predicitons that were floating around, no wars started on the blood moon, nothing happened..

A big war happened before 70 AD, the war with the Jews and Romans, people ignore that, and somehow look to a future time zone to promote the wars and rumors of wars, and the rapture. Predictions have come and gone for centuries about wars and what is their perception of the end day events.

Upvote 0

geetrue

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 16, 2006
Beach House
Visit site
✟73,776.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I worry (I do not fret, but I worry) about what will happen if nothing happens from the drums beating about the four blood moons in the next 15 months.

Most of the prophesies have been on TBN by John Hagee, but what happens if nothing happens, no wars, no big scale unrest with the borders of Israel changing.

What happens then?

Will people laugh at all Christians?

Will we Christians write John Hagee off as a money making prophet?

Will the general public shrug and say all things are the same, nothing new under the sun , nothing to worry about, all things will continue on as they have before (I think that's in the bible somewhere)?

Reactions: Frogster
Upvote 0

Frogster

Galatians is the best!
Sep 7, 2009
✟74,317.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
I worry (I do not fret, but I worry) about what will happen if nothing happens from the drums beating about the four blood moons in the next 15 months.

Most of the prophesies have been on TBN by John Hagee, but what happens if nothing happens, no wars, no big scale unrest with the borders of Israel changing.

What happens then?

Will people laugh at all Christians?

Will we Christians write John Hagee off as a money making prophet?

Will the general public shrug and say all things are the same, nothing new under the sun , nothing to worry about, all things will continue on as they have before (I think that's in the bible somewhere)?
Not only that, but it suere seems that most thought it would coincide on the red moon, on the Passover, whatever big event was to come:confused:, this stuff has been on every tv show for months now.

Upvote 0