St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Again, see the OP. I'm not denying they exist, but we know they only make up a fraction of the instigators of that 7%.
You're wasting bandwidth, Strathos. To these people BLM is a highly unified and aggressive Marxist organization and ANTIFA is an integral part of it. They won't listen to anything else.

Upvote 0

Erik Nelson

Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2017
Utah
✟347,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Again, see the OP. I'm not denying they exist, but we know they only make up a fraction of the instigators of that 7%.
upload_2020-12-24_10-45-34.png

• "no serious harm" != "no harm"
  • 7% of protests != protestors

Upvote 0

Erik Nelson

Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2017
Utah
✟347,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You're wasting bandwidth, Strathos. To these people BLM is a highly unified and aggressive Marxist organization and ANTIFA is an integral part of it. They won't listen to anything else.
The Cats Is Out Of The Bag: Here's The REAL Reason Why State Legislators Won't Fight Ele
upload_2020-12-24_10-47-55.png
ussanews.com

Former Wisconsin Judge: Court System ‘Deeply Intimidated’ by the Left
theepochtimes.com

Hostile Reaction in Detroit Forced Election Official Into Hiding
theepochtimes.com

Peace-loving black Trump supporter shot dead hours after giving pro-Trump interview
bizpacreview.com

Reo's Ribs Criticized Antifa, They Burned Business to the Ground (Video) | USSA News | The T
ussanews.com

Attachments

• upload_2020-12-24_10-47-55.png
    46.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Informative
Reactions: Danthemailman
Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
So you think the majority of protestors were all concentrated in the few violent protests?
Which burned down entire cities while the police were ordered to stand by and do nothing.

• Agree
Reactions: Erik Nelson
Upvote 0

Erik Nelson

Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2017
Utah
✟347,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Media's Obsession With Jan. 6 'Extremely Frustrating' to Law Enforcement: Retired Sergeant

Radical anarchist violence began 150 years ago, with the Haymarket riot bombing in Chicago in 1886, continuing with Pres. McKinley’s assassination in 1901 (cp. James’ Garfield’s 1881 assassin had once been in a free-love commune), and to the bombing of Wall St. in 1920. Fixating on Jan. 6 gives dangerous latitude to organizations with 150 years of violent pedigree.

“Hey, look, over there, look!”

Meanwhile… (?)

Antifa are not new -- more like "Haymarket 2.0" revised & updated, yet from the same stream of ideology

Research Guides: Anarchist Incidents (1886-1920): Topics in Chronicling America: Introduction

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,379.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Which burned down entire cities while the police were ordered to stand by and do nothing.
"Burned down entire cities"; "police were ordered to stand by and do nothing". Tone down the hyperbole if you want to make a point, I'd suggest.

Media's Obsession With Jan. 6 'Extremely Frustrating' to Law Enforcement: Retired Sergeant

Radical anarchist violence began 150 years ago, with the Haymarket riot bombing in Chicago in 1886, continuing with Pres. McKinley’s assassination in 1901 (cp. James’ Garfield’s 1881 assassin had once been in a free-love commune), and to the bombing of Wall St. in 1920. Fixating on Jan. 6 gives dangerous latitude to organizations with 150 years of violent pedigree.

Meanwhile… (?)

Antifa are not new -- more like "Haymarket 2.0" revised & updated, yet from the same stream of ideology

Research Guides: Anarchist Incidents (1886-1920): Topics in Chronicling America: Introduction
What a disaster of a post:
1)"Retired Sergent". Wow. He probably recognized a whole bunch of his buddies at the insurrection that tried to, you know, overthrow the DULY ELECTED government and wants the heat lamp off of them. I'm not at ALL surprised cops "are tired" of seeing it on the news. Why were the cops so upset about it?
Boy I wish I could read it but the epoch times is paywall blocked. I'm sure I'm missing out on some quality reporting. Perhaps you could answer my question for me.
Are the cops upset because they get bothered by hearing about the cops who died?
I'm not really interested in the head of a police union's opinion. Cause yeah, as I mentioned, there

2) ROFL! I don't know if you know what an "anarchist" is but they like to overthrow the government. Any kind of idea of anyone hwo tried to overthrow their government? Maybe on January 6?

3) If it was ACTUALLY antifa walking around the Capitol building, you'd be absolutely frothing at the mouth; as well you should. As well EVERYONE should.
It's pathetic folks choose to ignore this for what it is.

4) Your weak point is embarrassing. Suggesting that 1880-1920 is indicative if what is happenning with antifa right now is just, beyond misguided. To suggest it's a "pattern" because of that is stupid. To suggest the antifa we see now is anything like that is just as stupid.

Reactions: Jimmy D
Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,704.00
Faith
Pentecostal
For #1, try the link in the OP of this thread.

For #2, several examples are documented here.

For #3, it's just human nature.

For #4, I suspect you don't require any evidence.

LOL
Yeah we know that there were literally thousands of those secret agents. In comparison to those ten to twenty Antifa or BLM supporter rioters.

Upvote 0

Strathos

No one important
Dec 11, 2012
God's Earth
✟263,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
LOL
Yeah we know that there were literally thousands of those secret agents. In comparison to those ten to twenty Antifa or BLM supporter rioters.

Well the statistics in the OP do seem to suggest it...

Again, not saying that they don't exist or that they don't instigate riots. Some of the riots in January seemed to be Antifa caused, although it would certainly help to have a steady update of reports about arrests like in the capitol riot consequences thread.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Erik Nelson

Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2017
Utah
✟347,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yeah, how dare there be attention paid to an insurrection at the capital, focus on the fringe of the fringe!
According to the expert Law Enforcement Professionals, 99% of violent acts = Antifa + BLM

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟368,379.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Upvote 0

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,192,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
According to the expert Law Enforcement Professionals, 99% of violent acts = Antifa + BLM
Well, best let all the capital insurrectionist go free in that case.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,192,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

Meanwhile… (?)

In 1963 there were 113 murder in Dallas Texas, it's unconscionable that people insist on focusing on that one guy that got shot November 22.

Reactions: rambot
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟368,379.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Well according to them. But who cares? BLM protesting the police and the police don't like it so they mass arrest people. It's almost like the police are trying to prove the BLM protestors right; that police reform in the US is DESPERATELY needed.

But what do the courts, the place where people's actions are put up against the constitution, have to say about it?
They have this to say:
Why Charges Against Protesters Are Being Dismissed by the Thousands

According to FBI and CIA, far right violence is much more of a threat to the US than either Antifa or blm.

Upvote 0