✟347,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
EnONsSPWMAQCk4N

Wed. 11/18: Vote YES on the Black Lives Matter at Schools Resolution at the UFT Delegates Assembly – Movement of Rank and File Educators (morecaucusnyc.org)

"your" kids are "theirs"

• Informative
Reactions: jacks
Upvote 0

Erik Nelson

Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2017
Utah
✟347,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Erik Nelson

Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2017
Utah
✟347,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"BLM" but "only some" ?

Kamala Harris & Obstruction of Justice & Corruption Charges By SF Treasure Island Former Residents - YouTube

Nancy Pelosi’s nephew Laurence Pelosi who is also the first cousin of then Mayor and now Governor Gavin Newsom was the Vice President of Naval Base Acquisitions for Lennar Builders and Lennar has the exclusive contracts to build luxury apartments and commercial space on three closed Navy Bases which are also EPA superfund sites for nuclear radiation. Nancy Pelosi, Gavin Newsom, Willie Brown and Dianne Feinstein put the homeless onto the base barracks to solve the homeless problem knowing it was irradiated, and now those the tenants are dying of cancer...

Kamala Harris is directly involved for not allowing any cases or to prosecute the conspirators even when personally petitioned by residents of Treasure Island who now have cancer.

Placing people in Harms way for Real Estate Deals – Disaster Area (home.blog)

Toxic waste dumps...

can be repackaged as socially conscious affordable housing for disadvantaged minority groups

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Danthemailman
Upvote 0

Strathos

No one important
Dec 11, 2012
God's Earth
✟263,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I have gathered that there are mainly 4 types of people who participate in these protests:

1. Peaceful protestors who honestly care about racial justice. These are the majority.

2. Agent provocateurs. Plainclothes police, white supremacists, and other agitators who try to turn the protests violent in order to delegitimize them.

3. Troublemakers. Criminals with no particular political agenda, who just use the protests as an excuse to loot, vandalize, and cause mayhem.

4. Violent leftists. People who genuinely believe that committing theft and vandalism is in the best interest of their cause of racial justice. The percentage of these people involved is vanishingly small compared to the others.

Reactions: Lg2000
Upvote 0

Erik Nelson

Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2017
Utah
✟347,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I have gathered that there are mainly 4 types of people who participate in these protests:

1. Peaceful protestors who honestly care about racial justice. These are the majority.

2. Agent provocateurs. Plainclothes police, white supremacists, and other agitators who try to turn the protests violent in order to delegitimize them.

3. Troublemakers. Criminals with no particular political agenda, who just use the protests as an excuse to loot, vandalize, and cause mayhem.

4. Violent leftists. People who genuinely believe that committing theft and vandalism is in the best interest of their cause of racial justice. The percentage of these people involved is vanishingly small compared to the others.
Evidence ?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lg2000

Dec 15, 2003
L.A.
✟27,613.00
Faith
Christian

Agreed. Always the smallest most radical of the bunch that make the most noise and promote nonsense.

As a minority, i stand with blm the movement , not the organization. I wouldnt protest personally but i stand with the peaceful protesters against racial inequalities and injustice.

Upvote 0

Strathos

No one important
Dec 11, 2012
God's Earth
✟263,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Evidence ?

For #1, try the link in the OP of this thread.

For #2, several examples are documented here.

For #3, it's just human nature.

For #4, I suspect you don't require any evidence.

Reactions: Lg2000
Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
As a minority, i stand with blm the movement , not the organization. I wouldnt protest personally but i stand with the peaceful protesters against racial inequalities and injustice.

...which, even if true, amounts to supporting the organization, just as we all would say of someone who decided he could "stand with" the KKK but not agree with any racial prejudice or participate in any protests or violent actions.

Upvote 0

Lg2000

Dec 15, 2003
L.A.
✟27,613.00
Faith
Christian
...which, even if true, amounts to supporting the organization, just as we all would say of someone who decided he could "stand with" the KKK but not agree with any racial prejudice or participate in any protests or violent actions.
terrible analogy . I stand for black lives matter , what it actually means. Not the organization
. Racial inequality and injustices of black and minorities.

Kkk at its core is a white supremacy hate group. Try again buddy.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
terrible analogy . I stand for black lives matter , what it actually means. Not the organization

Except that BLM IS an organization, so what I explained is entirely appropriate.

Had you said instead that you are committed to racial equality or justice, it would have been different.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Lg2000

Dec 15, 2003
L.A.
✟27,613.00
Faith
Christian
Except that BLM IS an organization, so what I explained is entirely appropriate.

Had you said instead that you are committed to racial equality or justice, it would have been different.
doesnt matter if its an organization.
Words still ring true . Doesnt change anything for me.

Black lives matter , the words matter to me . Not the organization.

Now do the kkk. Show me how the words matter or mean anything outside the organization

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
doesnt matter if its an organization.

...except that, in your post, you associated yourself with that organization...only thereafter to say that you agree with only some of what it represents but not with other aspects.

Upvote 0

Erik Nelson

Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2017
Utah
✟347,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
For #1, try the link in the OP of this thread.

For #2, several examples are documented here.

For #3, it's just human nature.

For #4, I suspect you don't require any evidence.
evidence #4 is "vanishingly small compared to the others" ?

Upvote 0