• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Blinded By Hate

Discussion in 'Sign Gifts' started by waves, Sep 23, 2020.

1. waves

waves not so new

+742
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Today Jesus Christ gave me a dream where I saw another classmate, not my former best friend Samantha L, but Samantha C. Samantha C had this hate, viciousness in her eyes, as she and a group of other persons including a former classmate set out to find me. Where I was apparently is a place that I normally go to.

It is clear that persons are being driven by lies that have been told about me, also hate, and hysteria. Why am I hated so much.

There are several reasons

- I am a victim of human trafficking involving prominent people worldwide

- I have spoken out against Barack Obama online

- I have spoken in support of Trump online

- I have spoken out against homosexuality

- I have spoken shared news article that offends Democrats for example, this article

Confessions of a voter fraud: I was a master at fixing mail-in ballots

- The FBI stated the following about a day or so ago

FBI Warns ‘Foreign Actors’ Could Use Lengthy Time For Mail-In Election Results To Undermine Credibility

- I have criticized the Jamaican government because of what has been going on especially National Identification System (NIDS)

- I have criticized communism online

Every time I make a comment about anybody or anything online, I show articles, provide information, that proves what I have been saying. I don't make up things. This has made me a target.

So why do I speak out so much? The first thing is that Jesus Christ began showing me who Barack Obama really is. Everything that the U.S does affects the world, it affects Jamaica, it affects Christians.

The second thing is because of what happened, happening in my life, Jesus Christ made me know that I needed to talk about it.

The third thing is America is in trouble, having continue to disobey Jesus Christ commandments, judgement is coming on them, so I have felt the need to warn them.

I have family, friends in America and I am concerned about them and what is happening.

What persons may not know is that I talk online only for the most part. I am not an activist, I do not go around quarreling with persons who are liberals, I do not target liberals trying to hurt them.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2020
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Mayflower1

Mayflower1 Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King" Supporter

+1,548
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Last name Campbell? Sounds like someone I used to know in elementary. Yikes...

3. Mayflower1

+1,548
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Usually in dreams I realize they have a spiritual meaning. So in this case, I wonder if this could be spiritual forces coming against you in some way.

Makes me feel insecure too since I knew a samantha c. School bully a long time ago.

But anyhow, best way to battle spiritual forces is to stay in prayer unceasingly and quote the Truth in scripture. Because God says to not be afraid, to be of good courage in His Word. Easier said then done.

"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places."
    Ephesians 6:12 NASB

Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm. Stand firm therefore, having girded your loins with truth , and having put on the breastplate of righteousness , in addition to all, taking up the shield of faith with which you will be able to extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. And take the helmet of salvation , and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. With all prayer and petition pray at all times in the Spirit, and with this in view, be on the alert with all perseverance and petition for all the saints,
    Ephesians 6:13‭-‬14‭, ‬16‭-‬18 NASB

One of many...over 300 do not fears...

"Do not fear them, for the Lord your God is the one fighting for you."
    Deuteronomy 3:22 NASB

Hope that helps! Stay strong in the Lord. You are a child of the King, and there is protection in that.

4. Mayflower1

+1,548
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    One thing I have to say though, is if God would have spared Sodom and Gomorrah over 10 righteous, he will spare America under the covenant of grace, or save the "Lot" that is under grace. So I hope that is a comfort with friends you know in America.