New York
✟9,158.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hey everyone so I had a dream last night that is really concerning to me.

I got saved at 15 but have gone from very hot to very cold in my walk. Overall an upward trend over the years, I am 21 now.

I have struggled with sexual immorality since childhood. Long story short: I am dating another Christian and we struggle to remain pure before marriage. We plan on getting married next year and engaged this year.

A few years ago I had a dream of my mom telling me that I would die of a cancer at 21. This cancer was with me from birth and she knew all of these years but never told me. (I got an interpretation in which the dream could mean I lose my destiny from God if I do not change whatever is in rebellion to God-“the cancer” when I turned 21)

I am not sure if this is was the correct interpretation.

Fast forward to last night. I had a dream that my boyfriend accidentally cut me with a pizza cutter (of all things) across both of my hands

What was weird about it was that I started bleeding BLUE BLOOD. I extended my hands out as the blue came out, crying while it fell on the floor. It was a light blueberry color.

Why blue is what I’m wondering? What does this dream mean in the Spirit?

After the incident I stopped bleeding and went into my tv room with my mom and laid down on the couch, upset. (This is happening in my childhood home). I overhear my
Dad telling my boyfriend that he should be supporting and loving me, making sure I feel loved. That his responsibility is to take care of me. That he should go inside and stay with me to comfort me.

No idea what the significance of that is.

If anyone feels the Spirit leading them to an interpretation of this, please share with me! It is worrisome and upsetting to me, as I feel this cannot he good.

I pray that, Jesus, that you would send the right person along to interpret this dream so that I can understand and grow closer to you. I trust that you will find a way! In your name, Jesus, I pray. Amen.

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟290,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I think it is the manifestation of a worry that he might accidentally hurt you emotionally without meaning to (the pizza cutter). Blue blood, true blue, true love, you love him but you are a little insecure. Love can be shallow or surface like 'I love pizza' or love can be true, true blue. Your dad counseling him and telling him what needs to be doing to give you assurance. It was an accidental not a deliberate wounding, you want him to know that your love is true and that you can be hurt if he is not careful, and you want him to understand that or want to communicate that to him. Possibly it has something to do with the purity struggle, the fear that sex is like pizza, everybody likes it and treats it that way a lot of the time (especially males), but you could be hurt by it if it's treated that way.

That's my take anyway.

Upvote 0

JCFantasy23

In a Kingdom by the Sea.
Jul 1, 2008
Lakeland, FL
✟502,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
MOD HAT ON

This Thread Has Been Moved

231058_ae34cf80d551c8320b3af617454a6170.jpg

We are moving this thread to a section where it is a better fit.

Please continue the discussion here, thank you.​

Upvote 0