Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sat, 9 October 2021, 9:54 am·1-min read
703e3ef6a3a25f7103cc510ce5d2a1dd

Another earthquake has struck Victoria prompting more than 100 reports near Murrayville close to the South Australian border.

Victoria's State Emergency Service said a 4.8 magnitude earthquake with a 2km depth was recorded with its epicentre near Murrayville.

It occurred at 3.47am on Saturday morning with the state emergency service receiving more than 100 reports from residents who'd felt something.

It comes just two weeks after the state experienced its largest earthquake in history, on September 22.

The magnitude 5.8 earthquake at Mansfield damaged buildings and was felt across Melbourne and as far away as Canberra, Sydney and Adelaide.

A second quake registered at magnitude 4 on the Richter scale followed, also at Mansfield, about 15 minutes later.

Me - Things are definately heating up , these are not known for being quake zones.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,404,751.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bniffty

Aug 9, 2021
victoria
✟22,255.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Quote - For the past several years, we have witnessed a wide range of events and calamities that point to the return of Jesus Christ, the Son of the living God including extreme weather events and climate change including massive earthquakes, signs in the sun and the moon, sinkholes, cloudbursts (massive rainfalls), hurricanes, cyclones and typhoons and massive deaths of animals were witnessed around the world.

September 2021 End Time Last Day Bible Prophecy Events and Signs

Upvote 0

Sunshinee777

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2020
Finland
✟168,856.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Millions protest in Paris against vaccine mandates

I don’t know why but I always become very emotional when I see people coming together like this in protests for God given freedom. Especially when I see police with them, holding their helmets, it restores a little piece of trust in police again..
I wish we had that kind of thing here in Finland. I pray that we will come together soon. Well done Paris<3 God bless you.

Upvote 0

bniffty

Aug 9, 2021
victoria
✟22,255.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Millions protest in Paris against vaccine mandates
This type of thing is not shown on tv in oz anymore , you have to go internet to see this stuff. Big brother is taking care of us , making sure that we do not get any similar ideas.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.