enroute
✟1,402,918.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I find it odd at 4:44 the reporter talks about lost opportunities for businesses to make sales. I find this rather offensive in the whole scheme of things. Maybe it's just me.
And think, it is getting worse. The love of many will wax cold. It is written.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Trivalee

Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2021
London
✟186,050.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I think the phenomenon are man made using whatever technology they have access to .. To lead us to a new age ... Ending with a false messianic age ... But God knows their devices

I don't believe they are man-made unless there's a verifiable precedent of a man-induced earthquake. If you know any, please share?

As the world hurtles headlong to the end of the age, we are seeing the prophesied catastrophes that precede the end of the age playing out before us.

Thrown into the mix of natural events, is the role that man is playing using technology to prepare the way for the coming of the Man of sin.

Upvote 0