Dec 18, 2015
Texas
✟62,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wars and Rumors of wars:

Faa has reportedly announced no fly zones over Montana for an unknown space operation. Some speculate US may be clearing air space for a first strike.
Reports are circulating of Huge US buildup of bombers and other aircraft on Diego Garcia naval base off coast of India. Only finding this info on more "obscure" sources. Time will tell if these reports are credible.

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2...-first-strike-faa-restricts-montana-airspace/

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Fusion77

Dec 18, 2015
Texas
✟62,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟24,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
NBC News

Another Iranian supplied cruise missile fired at the U.S. destroyer Manson late Saturday on patrol off the coast of Yemen.

The narrow straight at the Southern end of the Red Sea is a critical choke point for global trade. Close the Southern entrance of the Red Sea to merchant shipping, and the Suez Canal connecting the Mediterranean to the Persian Gulf becomes totally irrelevant.

These attacks off the coast of Yemen not only threaten U.S. navy warships, but will eventually impact global trade in a major way. All it takes is for one cruise missile to hit an oil tanker. Just one, and the price of a barrel of oil will skyrocket.

The bigger picture is, these attacks demonstrate to both Saudi Arabia and America, IRAN (Russia's ally), has the capability to disrupt global oil trade. This is way bigger than some Iranian rebel faction taking pot shots at U.S. warships.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟24,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Faa has reportedly announced no fly zones over Montana for an unknown space operation. Some speculate US may be clearing air space for a first strike.
Reports are circulating of Huge US buildup of bombers and other aircraft on Diego Garcia naval base off coast of India.

Fusion77 has posted several stories in this thread with regard to the escalation in nuclear war preparations by both Russia and the United States. Day before yesterday NBC News confirmed the story Russia is calling on its' officials based overseas to have their families return home immediately. The story appeared on MSNBC.COM on Friday.

I have independently verified many of the stories posted by Fusion77 and regard his work with the utmost respect and credibility. He doesn't indulge in frivolous exaggeration, but merely reports the stories as they appear, and in most cases, several days or weeks before they appear in the mainstream media.

From these reports, It also appears to me we have reached a "high water mark" in "saber rattling" between Russia and the United States. There's little else either side can do, other than to actually pull the proverbial "trigger". In fact, according to these reports, it appears Russia has already green lighted several of its' "proxies" to pull the trigger on the U.S. and NATO already.

I seriously believe we are now on the very brink of WW III, and once the conventional war between Russia and NATO starts, believe me, it's going to go nuclear very quickly.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Fusion77

Dec 18, 2015
Texas
✟62,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
From these reports, It also appears to me we have reached a "high water mark" in "saber rattling" between Russia and the United States. There's little else either side can do, other than actually pulling the proverbial "trigger".

I seriously believe we are now on the very brink of World War Three, and once the shooting starts, believe me, it's going to go nuclear very quickly.
Stephen I would have to agree that we are truly entering some perilous times. All it takes is one wrong move and this earth will never be the same. Everything certainly appears to be in place for a catostrophic event to transpire. Of course, some might argue that we've been here before (maybe not this deep into it though) and things have de-escalated in former times. I really feel things are different now (my opinion). Again, it's possible things turn around but we're certainly headed in the direction of a potential "point of no return". I realize I'm likely "preaching to the choir" in this eschatology forum by saying this...but I think all of us must be spiritually ready. We must really lean upon the Lord! Many people live in different parts of the world on this forum. who knows what will happen and exactly where it will happen. We must be ready! Besides, what harm could come if we draw closer to the Lord?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟24,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
NBC News caught in a deliberate Lie.

As the battle for Mosul begins, an NBC correspondent reporting from the front lines this morning said, "the battle for Mosul will be over in a matter of hours or days", [End Quote].

This astonishing and unbelievable claim which appeared this morning on the NBC Today Show program is patently false and amounts to pure propaganda. In advance of the campaign, U.S. military commanders testified before Congress earlier this month saying, "the battle for Mosul may take up to a year to resolve and will involve fierce house to house and street by street fighting in a city of 2 million people.

There is no basis whatsoever for NBC's outrageous characterization of the Mosul operation. Chalk it up to election year politics perhaps, but it is a clear indication the network media in America is being manipulated and is lying to the American people.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,186.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
There is no basis whatsoever for NBC's outrageous characterization of the Mosul operation. Chalk it up to election year politics perhaps, but it is a clear indication the network media in America is being manipulated and is lying to the American people.

What else is new. The media has been lying for years. Not just NBC but other networks as well.

Upvote 0