stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟24,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
US navy warship comes under missle attack off coast of Yemen.
googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display('div-gpt-ad-1474449713049-1'); });

The story I read a minute ago on MSNBC.com said according to experts with the Institute For Middle Eastern Policy, video of the incident confirms the missile was a cruise type anti-shipping missile supplied by Iran to Shiite rebels based in Yemen. In addition, this attack was preceded earlier in the week by a similar cruise missile fired at a Saudi small boat in the same area that caused serious damage to the vessel. At around the same time, another missile was fired from Yemen into Saudi Arabia targeting a Saudi air base where U.S. war planes are based.

The story on MSNBC this morning was the first I heard of these attacks. To my knowledge none of these attacks by Iranian supplied cruise missiles (particularly those aimed at U.S. forces), has been reported by the three major news networks in America. Nor has the referendum passed by the Russian Duma to permanently base Russian military forces in Syria, or the massive buildup of Russian ground and air forces in the last week, including numbers of S-300 anti-aircraft missiles and the recent arrival of ten Russian missile warships in Syria been reported in the U.S. media either.

I wonder how much longer Washington is going to be able to keep the lid on this deteriorating and escalating situation in the Middle East ? Even during the presidential debate last night, only the bombings by Russia and Syria against Aleppo were brought up by moderators in the context of a humanitarian crisis.

No mention was made about these recent attacks by Iranian supplied cruise missiles, the Russian military build-up in Syria, the Russian deployment of nuclear missiles in Kaliningrad bordering Poland and Lithuania, or Russia's declaration to veto the UN resolution to end the bombings against Aleppo by the moderators or the presidential candidates. Strange huh ?

During the debate, Hillary Clinton did say she was in favor of declaring a "No Fly Zone" over Syria if elected, but I've got the feeling Vladimir Putin is going to declare one first and beat her to the punch on that "No Fly Zone" business. I figure that's what the Russian S-300 anti-aircraft missiles are for.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟24,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Also, does anyone know where on the internet I can see a graphic display or chart of the current trend of the U.S. Stock Market ? It seems Stock Market reports have also vanished from the three major television news networks in America since the British pound started crashing last week. I don't know if CNN is still reporting on the Stock Market in the regular news cycle, because I don't have cable anymore. I know in the past, CNN used to give hourly updates and reports on it though. So did ABC, NBC and CBS.

Now the only way I have to track the Stock Market and keep an eye out for a market crash, is to walk down to the grocery store and buy a USA Today newspaper. Seems Stock Market reporting has been relegated only to the print media and possibly the internet in the United States. Pretty weird, huh ?

The last I heard the Stock Market was continuing to rise, but that was a week ago. I've recently read in USA Today, some financial experts are warning the market is at historically high level, but is also 80% overvalued and is poised for a catastrophic crash worse than the one in 2008.

Is there an internet site I can source showing a current graph of the Market ? I'd sure like to be able to pull all my cash out of my bank account before a Stock Market crash gets too ugly and ATM's stop dispensing money.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟24,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I found one today at http:www.tradingeconomic.com

Looks to me like U.S. stocks started dropping around 2 PM like a 100 pound boulder kicked out the back of a C-130 cargo plane at 2,000 feet. Many other stock markets around the world (like the U.K.) fared far worse. I get it now. No wonder the downward spiral of the global economy isn't being featured in the news.

That would really set off a panic.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟24,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I was curious why the three big American news networks (ABC, NBC and CBS) have become so "vanilla" in the last six months. While the entire world is falling apart, lead stories on the network news in America constitute animal rescues, Hollywood scandals, healthy living spots, product endorsements, travel and other "fluff" pieces and trivial news, like brainless people chasing around the street after imaginary characters found on their I-pods, and vigilante crowds hunting down people lurking in neighborhoods and parks wearing evil clown costumes. "And that's the evening news, thank you for watching" !

Initially, I thought this programmed distraction was just a normal product of election year politics, but I don't believe that anymore. It's way too pervasive to merely be explained away by partisan political journalism. Apparently a lot of American television news executives have won for themselves a "golden ticket" that will admit them to a comfy underground government fall out shelter, while the rest of us up here are going to be reduced to a pile of ashes.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,402,918.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I was curious why the three big American news networks (ABC, NBC and CBS) have become so "vanilla" in the last six months. While the entire world is falling apart, lead stories on the network news in America constitute animal rescues, Hollywood scandals, healthy living spots, product endorsements, travel and other "fluff" pieces and trivial news, like brainless people chasing around the street after imaginary characters found on their I-pods, and vigilante crowds hunting down people lurking in neighborhoods and parks wearing evil clown costumes. "And that's the evening news, thank you for watching" !

Initially, I thought this programmed distraction was just a normal product of election year politics, but I don't believe that anymore. It's way too pervasive to merely be explained away by partisan political journalism. Apparently a lot of American television news executives have won for themselves a "golden ticket" that will admit them to a comfy underground government fall out shelter, while the rest of us up here are going to be reduced to a pile of ashes.

I don't know if you have seen the movie Deep Impact but you just described a portion of that. If course the government will hide bad news until they can't. The problem with whistle blowers is the tend to be false prophets. They can hide in their holes in the ground, but God will reach them there.

Upvote 0

Fusion77

Dec 18, 2015
Texas
✟62,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

There is a reported "bunker building frenzy" going on it 2016. It includes members of government and also (among others) Hollywood elite that are causing bunker construction to skyrocket. What do the "well connected" know that the average citizen may not? It certainly appears they believe something is on the horizon. Given the reported bunker building frenzy.

http://allnewspipeline.com/Elite_Prepare_For_Apocalypse_As_Black_Moon_Rises.php

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/09...-underground-bunkers-coming-apocalypse-395510

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Fusion77

Dec 18, 2015
Texas
✟62,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wars and Rumors of wars:

Top Russian "propagandist" warns that any "impudent" behavior by US could lead to nuclear war.

Interesting how Russia was first warning its citizens how "US is hell bent on having nuclear war" with Russia, to now saying that if the US acts "impudent" (don't show due respect), it may cause nuclear war.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ine-dmitry-kiselyov-warning-a7355226.html?amp

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Fusion77

Dec 18, 2015
Texas
✟62,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Last edited:
Upvote 0

stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟24,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Russia has advised that the children/parents of Russian officials who are living/studying abroad return home (to Russia), now. This is reportedly from the Russian news source ZNAK. It is a direct translation to English from Russian.

Why haven't stories like the ones in this thread where Russia is threatening nuclear war and calling on the families of Russian officials living abroad return home been reported by American television news networks ?

Who decides whether animal rescue stories are more important to the public right now, than stories about a U.S. Navy warship being attacked by an Iranian cruise missile, or Russia threatening the U.S. with nuclear war ? Does the government decide for the networks what they should, or shouldn't air ? It certainly appears that way, doesn't it ?

I know for sure back in the 1980's, and even up until the 90's, these kind of stories about attacks on U.S. Navy warships and nuclear war threats from Russia would have been aired by the networks instantly, if not within a matter of hours. No body back then would have had to be "mining or relying" solely on internet websites for this kind of information.

Should we be concerned ? I believe so. For me, this is just another sign confirming "The End" is fast approaching.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Fusion77

Dec 18, 2015
Texas
✟62,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟24,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Lead Headlines on ABC Good Morning America News program, Wednesday Oct.12.

"Rod Stewart knighted by Prince William. Janet Jackson pregnant at 50 shows off her baby bump. How high tech prosthetics change peoples lives, Hurricane Matthew survivor rescued by flying drone, how to protect your skin from city air pollution, and Ronald Mc' Donald takes vacation as reports of creepy clown incidents increase during October". I kid you not, those were the major news headlines.

A fast moving streamer at the bottom of screen did mention Russia vetoed a UN Resolution over the weekend, and there was another line about ISIS using small exploding flying drones in Iraq, but there was no mention of any of the other news related to Russia posted in this thread during the last 72 hours, including the last minute cancellation of Putin's Paris trip this morning due to France publicly criticizing Russia's U.N. veto condemning continued attacks against Aleppo.

I remember the renowned CBS News correspondent Morley Safer decked out in fatigues and reporting from the front lines in Vietnam, informing the American public the War in Vietnam was no longer winnable. Morley Safer who died May 16, 2016 must be "rolling over in his grave".

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Fusion77

Dec 18, 2015
Texas
✟62,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lead Headlines on ABC Good Morning America News program, Wednesday Oct.12.

"Rod Stewart knighted by Prince William. Janet Jackson pregnant at 50 shows off her baby bump. How high tech prosthetics change peoples lives, Hurricane Matthew survivor rescued by flying drone, how to protect your skin from city air pollution, and Ronald Mc' Donald takes vacation as reports of creepy clown incidents increase during October". I kid you not, those were the major news headlines.

A fast moving streamer at the bottom of screen did mention Russia vetoed a UN Resolution over the weekend, and there was another line about ISIS using small exploding flying drones in Iraq, but there was no mention of any of the other news related to Russia posted in this thread during the last 72 hours, including the last minute cancellation of Putin's Paris trip this morning due to France publicly criticizing Russia's U.N. veto condemning continued attacks against Aleppo.

The renowned television journalist Morley Safer who died May 16, 2016 must be "rolling over in his grave".
Yep! I don't see anything about how Russia has moved warships into the Mediterranean full of nuclear capable missles.

https://www.rt.com/document/57f51e7dc361886a5a8b45d6/amp

Or how they've moved nukes to their naval base Kaliningrad, which borders Poland. Essentially have nukes aimed at NATO backed powers.

http://www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2...e-missiles-nato-doorstep-161009050219704.html

I haven't even heard about how France thinks Russia should go before the ICC and be tried for War Crimes in Syria.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...-war-crimes-investigation-in-syria/ar-BBxecoZ

I could go on and on about these articles. It's true you have to dig around a little to find out what's really going on. It's like the MSM is creating a smokescreen to distract us. I really don't know for sure, but it does seem a little suspicious.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Fusion77

Dec 18, 2015
Texas
✟62,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Fusion77

Dec 18, 2015
Texas
✟62,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Natural Disasters:

We've all been consumed with the devastation caused by hurricane Matthew for the past week. Now Bermuda appears to be facing a potential blow by hurricane Nicole. It is currently a category 2 hurricane and headed towards Bermuda.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/weather/2016/10/12/hurricane-nicole-bermuda/91940480/
Hurricane Nicole slams into Bermuda as category 3 major hurricane.

http://www.aol.com/article/news/2016/10/13/major-hurricane-nicole-bermuda/21581712/

Upvote 0

Fusion77

Dec 18, 2015
Texas
✟62,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wars and Rumors of wars:

US navy destroyer reportedly again comes under missle attack off the coast of Yemen.

http://www.jpost.com/Breaking-News/US-Navy-destroyer-again-targeted-by-missiles-from-Yemen-469946
In response-
US launches cruise missle strikes to take out radar of Iran backed rebels in Yemen.

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN12C294

In response- Iran sends warships off coast of Yemen.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/iran-deploys-warships-off-yemen-coast-gulf-aden-105813856.html

Upvote 0

stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟24,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thursday Oct. 13th

MSNBC.COM reports the Secretary General of NATO visits the Vatican and meets with Pope Francis before a summit with the UN Security Council on Syria takes place.

Did General Secretary Jens Stoltenberg just happen to choose this particular day for an unscheduled "visit" to the Vatican, or was he instead "summoned" there by Pope Francis ? I think everyone understands and knows the difference.

Most people (especially Americans) are completely unaware of the Vatican's working relationship with the military of the United States and NATO in particular. That's another story hidden by the American television news networks.

Did you know NATO's War College is located in the city of Rome ? That Naples Italy is the location of NATO's Southern Command ? The Vatican's global geopolitical interests and it's involvement in military matters, makes ROME a logical military target in the event of a nuclear conflict between the United States (NATO) and Russia.

"Terrified at her torment, they will stand far off and cry: "Woe ! Woe to you, great city, you mighty city of Babylon ! In one hour your doom has come" (Revelation 18:10, NIV).

"In one hour such great wealth has been brought to ruin !' "Every sea captain , and all who travel by ship, the sailors , and all who earn their living from the sea, will stand far off" (Revelation 18:17, NIV).

Last edited:
Upvote 0