North Central,OH.U.S.A.
✟19,666.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I'm glad it's him.After my daughter said he was the only one who was concerned about Nicole's drug problem,and tried to get her off them,while that creepy Stern told her she would die without them! Plus supposedly, Stern supplied her drugs,as she did not drive. If true I hope he's locked up for decades!

Birkhead doesn't seem such a lowlife as the others,anyway.

Upvote 0

theeyesoftammyfaye

no parking baby - no parking on the dance floor
Nov 18, 2003
Austin, TX
Visit site
✟18,673.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
In the words of Dr. Cox

"Oh my god, I care so little I almost passed out!"

"i care so little i almost passed out - but instead i posted in a thread about the topic to tell everyone how little i care!!!!"

Upvote 0

soblessed53

Sep 4, 2005
North Central,OH.U.S.A.
✟19,666.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
The whole anna nicole case should get the "biggest non-story of the year" award.

In the words of Dr. Cox

"Oh my god, I care so little I almost passed out!"

Indeed, I can only hope that this can fade away into the nothingness where it belongs.

"i care so little i almost passed out - but instead i posted in a thread about the topic to tell everyone how little i care!!!!"

:amen: Oh the IRONY,LOL! ^_^ ^_^ :doh: :tutu:

Upvote 0

Morcova

Oct 30, 2006
✟10,470.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Libertarian
Oh the IRONY,LOL!

Someone needs to look up the word irony.

Originally Posted by Morcova
The whole anna nicole case should get the "biggest non-story of the year" award.

I never claimed I didn't care, I just don't care about this story the way you obviously do. I found it sad that this story made the national mainstream news, seeing it on the NBC/ABC/CBS national news was another sign of just how low the "news" has sunk. I found it sad that it wasn't relegated to the gossip magazines where it belonged. I find it sad that people are being fed tripe as news and instead of being outraged at the insult to their intelect they beg for more.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums