• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Bipolar Disorder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurel Crowned

Veteran
Feb 11, 2004
Hawaii
✟10,528.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Carl Carlson said:
Thank you Laurel Crowned

I greatly appreciate your prayers, especially for my mother, who has been through so much pain. Thank you for praying for my brother and myself. God bless you!

Hey Carl,

How's your brother doing these days?

LC

Upvote 0

Carl Carlson

Jul 28, 2004
✟509.00
Faith
Christian
Laurel Crowned said:
Hey Carl,

How's your brother doing these days?

LC
I haven't heard anything. I have been out of town visiting my 89-year-old grandmother who just had surgery to remove colon cancer. She was up and walking around 3 days after the surgery! She is an amazing woman and an answer to a lot of prayers. It's awesome to see prayer working in peoples lives physically and spiritually. I pray that awesome things will also happen for my brother. He's been away for a while. My mother says that he has a job again, which is good if its true. I will continue to pray for him and I again thank you for your prayers!

May God bless you beyond human understanding.

Upvote 0

Laurel Crowned

Veteran
Feb 11, 2004
Hawaii
✟10,528.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Carl Carlson said:
I haven't heard anything. I have been out of town visiting my 89-year-old grandmother who just had surgery to remove colon cancer. She was up and walking around 3 days after the surgery! She is an amazing woman and an answer to a lot of prayers. It's awesome to see prayer working in peoples lives physically and spiritually. I pray that awesome things will also happen for my brother. He's been away for a while. My mother says that he has a job again, which is good if its true. I will continue to pray for him and I again thank you for your prayers!

May God bless you beyond human understanding.

Hey Carl,

Sorry it's taken me so long to respond to this post. Thank God your granny is such a resilient woman! Sounds like your family has been going through a lot lately. My prayers continue to go out for them and for you. Grace and peace in the face of trials and testing. May you seen the face and hand of God...:)

IJN,
LC :prayer:

Upvote 0

Carl Carlson

Jul 28, 2004
✟509.00
Faith
Christian
Laurel Crowned said:
Hey Carl,

Sorry it's taken me so long to respond to this post. Thank God your granny is such a resilient woman! Sounds like your family has been going through a lot lately. My prayers continue to go out for them and for you. Grace and peace in the face of trials and testing. May you seen the face and hand of God...:)

IJN,
LC :prayer:
Again, thank you for your prayers, LC! I greatly appreciate them. May God bless you richly on earth and in heaven. May God show you His path and guide you in your steps. Praise the Lord! Amen!

May God be with you,
Carl

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.