BIOS......

• Thread starter DEVIL STOMPER777
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DEVIL STOMPER777

Just a quick request,to make things a little more comfy why not update your bios. It makes it that much more interesting to know a little bit about the people we are talking w.each day! E-mail is great too & if u dont want your add out there in cyberspace get private message instead! Just a little wish from your friendly neighborhood devil stomper!
Yours in Christ
<JESUS><

To be as Christian as I possibly can, just refer to me as a non-participating RC. I was born, educated (12 years) and was in the Permanent Deacon program before my wife and I decided that we couldn't take it anymore.

I love my church, but I have a total lack of confidence in the leadership and the direction that it is taking.

Upvote 0

I really don't know where to begin, but I found that I had to be political to stay in the Deacon program (ever see the movie 'Mass Appeal'?)

I promised some of my Christian friends (I had a retired Methodist minister mentor next door and a whole congregation of AofG that my sister-in-law belongs to, praying for my deliverance.) that as soon as I had to keep two sets of books to be in the program, that I was outta there.

It took about 4 months. . . .

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.