Big Brother 2010!!

snoochface

Meet the new boss -- same as the old boss.
Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,547.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I can honestly say now, that the jury house is officially more interesting than the BB house! Three lunk heads together duking it out. Who cares anymore?

Exactly! I want to watch the jury house now, not the BB house :D

Upvote 0

AirPo

with a Touch of Grey
Oct 31, 2003
✟169,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I wasn't thrilled with the recap show. Has BB done that before?

I am looking forward to this season ending on Wednesday... although I can't imagine how they are going to fill two hours.

Season premier of Survivor first!:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

snoochface

Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,547.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian

Yeah they did it last year. I didn't like it much either. It's boring and forced.

Can't wait for that!

Upvote 0

Veritas

1 Lord, 1 Faith, 1 Baptism
Aug 7, 2003
Pacific NW USA
Visit site
✟109,662.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian

Yeah they did it last year. I didn't like it much either. It's boring and forced.

Can't wait for that!

Amen, except to you Airpo! What a night coming up on Wednesday. I actually had to block Master Chef finale and the AGT finale due to BB finale and Survivor premier. I'm sooooo bummed! My DVR can only record two shows at one time. I'd have to get another TV with another DVR to do 4. I may just take it off record for TV1 and flip back and forth between BB and AGT. I really want to know who wins both!

Upvote 0

Veritas

Aug 7, 2003
Pacific NW USA
Visit site
✟109,662.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
PS. my BB feed on FB says that the lifelong friends twist will be revealed at the finale. Any guesses? Also, it'll be the first time the other guests learn that Ragan was the 2nd sabateur and won $20K! Won't that be interesting?

Upvote 0

snoochface

Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,547.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Amen, except to you Airpo! What a night coming up on Wednesday. I actually had to block Master Chef finale and the AGT finale due to BB finale and Survivor premier. I'm sooooo bummed! My DVR can only record two shows at one time. I'd have to get another TV with another DVR to do 4. I may just take it off record for TV1 and flip back and forth between BB and AGT. I really want to know who wins both!

See, this is why we have three DVRs :p ^_^

PS. my BB feed on FB says that the lifelong friends twist will be revealed at the finale. Any guesses? Also, it'll be the first time the other guests learn that Ragan was the 2nd sabateur and won $20K! Won't that be interesting?

Oh wow, I was thinking there would be any lifelong friends at all! If that's an actual twist and not just a saboteur trick, I'm still thinking it's Brittney and Kathy.

Although it would be hilarious if it really were Brittney and Lane and her "fiance" back home didn't really exist -- and Lane was her fiance the whole time :D

Upvote 0

dinonum

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
Indiana
✟29,804.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Why do you think they are "secretly engaged"?
No, just that they are actually engaged :p and the guy they keep showing isn't really her fiance. Although, my mom thinks maybe Lane is maybe a friend of her fiance or something and they really are just lifelong friend.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Veritas

Aug 7, 2003
Pacific NW USA
Visit site
✟109,662.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
Guess there was no "lifelong friends" thing afterall! What I don't get and it ticks me off, is why didn't they reveal that Hayden was the one who won all those prizes during that veto competition when Brittney was HOH. If they had known about it before the voting, I'm wondering if that could have swayed the winning vote toward Lane. I was surprised that Enzo voted for Hayden since he had just evicted him. My only guess is that Hayden said in his goodbye message to Enzo that he was worried Enzo would have more votes then him.

All in all, a rather boring season. Other than Rachel, Matt, Brittney and maybe Ragen, there just weren't that many good contestants. I hope BB does a better job of picking houseguests for next year.

Upvote 0

snoochface

Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,547.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I think if Hayden had taken Enzo, he absolutely would have won. I wanted Lane to win, but with that final three I don't think he ever really had a chance.

The first half of the show last night was so boooooring. I was like, okay, we get it, none of you have any idea who to bring if you win HOH! :doh:

But once they got to the jury house, and the reunion part, I really enjoyed it. I agree that they should have revealed that Hayden won all those prizes, but I don't think they would do that before the final vote. When the winner of the prizes was a secret from the house, they'd keep it a secret until after a winner was selected. I still would have liked them to say it after the fact though.

I was glad Britney won America's Favorite :)

Upvote 0

Veritas

Aug 7, 2003
Pacific NW USA
Visit site
✟109,662.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
I think if Hayden had taken Enzo, he absolutely would have won. I wanted Lane to win, but with that final three I don't think he ever really had a chance.

The first half of the show last night was so boooooring. I was like, okay, we get it, none of you have any idea who to bring if you win HOH! :doh:

But once they got to the jury house, and the reunion part, I really enjoyed it. I agree that they should have revealed that Hayden won all those prizes, but I don't think they would do that before the final vote. When the winner of the prizes was a secret from the house, they'd keep it a secret until after a winner was selected. I still would have liked them to say it after the fact though.

I was glad Britney won America's Favorite :)

Yeah, it's kinda cool Brit won $25K and Lane won $50K! At least Brenchel didn't win anything. Did anyone else sense that Rachel kinda got nicer toward the end?

Upvote 0

snoochface

Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,547.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Yeah, it's kinda cool Brit won $25K and Lane won $50K! At least Brenchel didn't win anything. Did anyone else sense that Rachel kinda got nicer toward the end?

Yeah I think she became nicer when she wasn't playing to the camera 24/7. I have to think that gets tiring after three months :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums