• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Big Brother 2010!!

Discussion in 'The Small Screen' started by snoochface, Jun 22, 2010.

1. snoochface

snoochface Meet the new boss -- same as the old boss.

+2,729
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Libertarian
    The next season of Big Brother begins July 8! :clap:

This year, BB will air on Wed, Thurs, and Sun. Also, the CBS page shows 13 placeholders for cast member pictures, instead of 12. Do you think #13 will be someone from a previous season??

Who's looking forward to watching this summer? (I am! :p)

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. AirPo

AirPo with a Touch of Grey

+7,099
    Atheist
    Married
    Me Me Me!

But Wednesday screws with my schedule. :(

3. snoochface

+2,729
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Libertarian
    Wednesdays will be the POV ceremony I think - get a DVR, AirPo :D

4. AirPo

+7,099
    Atheist
    Married
    We finally did get one. It's now filled with Dora the Explorer, Pokemon, and The Wizards of Waverly Place. :doh:

Actually, the problem is going to be squeezing in Wednesday PoV before Thursday elimination. If I get more than two episodes behind, I'll never catch up.

5. snoochface

+2,729
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Libertarian
    Haha!! That's a big change from a DVR filled with LOST :p

Oh okay, I see what you mean. The way I understand it, Sunday is the elimination show (like last season), Wednesday is the HoH comp, and Thursday is the POV. I think I had that wrong before.

6. LadyOfMystery

LadyOfMystery Heart of Gold Supporter

+7,817
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    US-Republican
    I'm SO looking forward to this. IF the 13th houseguest is someone from a previous season pleaseeee let it be Jeff or Jordan. lol

7. snoochface

+2,729
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Libertarian
    Please just let it NOT be Jesse, LOL.

8. LadyOfMystery

LadyOfMystery Heart of Gold Supporter

+7,817
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    US-Republican
    Agreed! Or Chima. Unless it's for ratings. lol

9. snoochface

+2,729
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Libertarian
    I almost forgot about Chima. It might be kinda funny to have her back, just for drama purposes :D

I did read about another twist, but I will put it in a spoiler tag.

One of the HGs will be a mole trying to sabotage the game - I bet that's the 13th person!

10. bill'swife

bill'swife let peace rule...

+15,854
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Democrat
    Officially subscribing to this awesome thread!!!! I cannot wait!! I hope I am not expecting too much but it's so hard not too!!! My hammies have never let me down yet!!! LOL

11. snoochface

+2,729
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Libertarian
    I'm so looking forward to the twist this year :clap: Tomorrow's the day!!

12. AirPo

+7,099
    Atheist
    Married
    These two are going to get along great :D

What types of people would you NOT choose to live with you in the house: Egomaniacs and old people
    What types of people would you NOT choose to live with you in the house: Homophobes, 18-23 year-olds (the ages of students I teach), ultra conservatives

and she needs to rethink her strategy, IMO.
    What types of people would you NOT choose to live with you in the house: All Women!!!!

13. snoochface

+2,729
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Libertarian
    Oh, that's hilarious :D

14. sweetlambofgod

sweetlambofgod Legend

+882
    Pentecostal
    Single
    CA-NDP
    Woo Hoo, its on Tomorrow!

15. Veritas

Veritas 1 Lord, 1 Faith, 1 Baptism

+2,681
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Libertarian
    I would not have known about BB starting tonight had it not been for Jackie Collins. I follow her on Twitter and she mentioned it a few days ago. So I went to my DVR and found it premiering tonight and set it all up. It's nice to follow a true TV addict like Jackie!

Last edited: Jul 8, 2010
  16. sweetlambofgod

sweetlambofgod Legend

+882
    Pentecostal
    Single
    CA-NDP
    What did you all think???

17. AirPo

+7,099
    Atheist
    Married
    I'm going to have to re watch tonight, then I'll chime in.

18. snoochface

+2,729
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Libertarian
    I thought it was good! I'm torn on who I think the saboteur is - I'm thinking either Annie or Kristin, but definitely a girl this time.

19. sweetlambofgod

sweetlambofgod Legend

+882
    Pentecostal
    Single
    CA-NDP
    I was thinking maybe the Jewish guy but I dunno?

20. AirPo

+7,099
    Atheist
    Married
    I'm leaning towards there being no sabotuer at all, at least with respect to the stuff that's happened so far. I think it's been Big Brother up to this point.