Bidens Pressured Burisma Founder into Paying $10 Million Bribe to Get Ukrainian Prosecutor Fired, FBI Source Claims

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
And, ultimately, it doesn't actually matter if it turned out that Shokin was actually investigating "Burisma" (which was more an investigation into the oligarch owner of Burisma) or not -- the fact remains all the evidence shows that neither the US (to include Republican Senators), organizations such as the World Bank, and our European allies all believed, at the time, that Shokin was not investigating and needed to be removed from office.

As such, Biden was ordered by the administration to pressure Ukraine to fire Shokin (to include the State Department and CIA agreeing with the plan). Biden did not have the power to stop Ukraine from getting the funds as the Vice President -- this wasn't something he could do because he was "bribed."

So maybe, in hindsight, Shokin was investigating but, ultimately, it doesn't matter. No one, at the time, believed he was and the actions were taken based on what was known then.
What others may have believed is irrelevant to the charges of bribery. From what we know Joe was supposed to hand over the one billion dollars but instead apparently acted on his own to leverage the firing of the prosecutor. So far there is no documentation showing that President Obama ordered him to do it. For a bribery conviction the money does not have to go to Joe, it could go to members of his family.

Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟330,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What others may have believed is irrelevant to the charges of bribery. From what we know Joe was supposed to hand over the one billion dollars but instead apparently acted on his own to leverage the firing of the prosecutor. So far there is no documentation showing that President Obama ordered him to do it. For a bribery conviction the money does not have to go to Joe, it could go to members of his family.

That's nice -- how do you know there isn't a written order? We do know there is a written letter from Republican Senators approving of doing it (I'd link again but you'd probably ignore it again, like you did the first half dozen times I've linked it) and I believe there are also State Department and CIA memos agreeing with the plan. I'm not sure people have gone through Obama's Presidential papers, yet, to look for those "orders" -- though I do know people who were in the meetings who have talked about (and would testify) that it was the administration's plan, not something Biden decided to do on his own. Yet I'm sure they aren't telling you that on Trump media.

• Useful
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
That's nice -- how do you know there isn't a written order? We do know there is a written letter from Republican Senators approving of doing it (I'd link again but you'd probably ignore it again, like you did the first half dozen times I've linked it) and I believe there are also State Department and CIA memos agreeing with the plan. I'm not sure people have gone through Obama's Presidential papers, yet, to look for those "orders" -- though I do know people who were in the meetings who have talked about (and would testify) that it was the administration's plan, not something Biden decided to do on his own. Yet I'm sure they aren't telling you that on Trump media.
What you don't appear to want to comment on is the fact that the prosecutor had already seized assets of the Burisma CEO. Indeed, the prosecutor was chosen because there was corruption in the prosecutor's office before he got there and he was moved in to clean up. Additionally, this media story that Joe is just a good dad demonstrated by the fact that he calls his son and six of his seven grandchildren regularly is baloney. What dad who claims he never discussed his son's business with him calls his son in the MIDDLE of over twenty business meetings in foreign countries?

Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟330,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What you don't appear to want to comment on is the fact that the prosecutor had already seized assets of the Burisma CEO.

Because I assume it was known by the US and European officals who were calling for Shokin's dismissal. They either didn't know that Shokin had done it (unlikely) or knew and it actually made them believe he was corrupt. Realize that "siezing assets" does not equal "investigation." I'm fairly sure, if I interviewed those calling for Shokin's dismissal, they would say that it was a prime example of Shokin's corruption -- that Shokin "siezed" those assets for the Ukrainian government but pocketed a significant percentage of the seizure, doing little actual investigation.

Indeed, the prosecutor was chosen because there was corruption in the prosecutor's office before he got there and he was moved in to clean up.

And, again, according to all those various sources I named, they felt Shokin was also corrupt. Just because Shokin replaced a corrupt prosecutor does not mean Shokin was not corrupt.

Additionally, this media story that Joe is just a good dad demonstrated by the fact that he calls his son and six of his seven grandchildren regularly is baloney. What dad who claims he never discussed his son's business with him calls his son in the MIDDLE of over twenty business meetings in foreign countries?

I'm not aware of Joe calling his son during business meetings. What Devin Archer testified is that Hunter called Joe, and that Joe -- because it was his son -- answered the calls. It was further stated that no business was ever discussed during those calls. If you want to tell me that Hunter was corrupt and was trying to use the phone calls to sell the idea that he could influence his father, I can believe that and any criminality should be punished. A corrupt son calling his father, where nothing of substance is talked about, in not evidence that the father is corrupt; particularly after the father had recently lost a son to cancer.

Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Because I assume it was known by the US and European officals who were calling for Shokin's dismissal. They either didn't know that Shokin had done it (unlikely) or knew and it actually made them believe he was corrupt. Realize that "siezing assets" does not equal "investigation." I'm fairly sure, if I interviewed those calling for Shokin's dismissal, they would say that it was a prime example of Shokin's corruption -- that Shokin "siezed" those assets for the Ukrainian government but pocketed a significant percentage of the seizure, doing little actual investigation.

And, again, according to all those various sources I named, they felt Shokin was also corrupt. Just because Shokin replaced a corrupt prosecutor does not mean Shokin was not corrupt.

I'm not aware of Joe calling his son during business meetings. What Devin Archer testified is that Hunter called Joe, and that Joe -- because it was his son -- answered the calls. It was further stated that no business was ever discussed during those calls. If you want to tell me that Hunter was corrupt and was trying to use the phone calls to sell the idea that he could influence his father, I can believe that and any criminality should be punished. A corrupt son calling his father, where nothing of substance is talked about, in not evidence that the father is corrupt; particularly after the father had recently lost a son to cancer.
Yours is the story that Representative Goldman and other House Democrats have been pushing, that Shokin was not a threat to Burisma and that the U.S. and European powers wanted Shokin fired. Perhaps they could show us documentation to support their claims.

Reactions: Truth7t7
Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟92,534.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's nothing. Proof that Obama was born in Africa is stored in a time capsule to be opened in 2442. You can't have that evidence, but now that I assure you it exists, that's the same thing, right?

Is bragging always truthful?

NBC News

Obama in Africa: I'm Proud To Be First Kenyan-American President​

President Barack Obama spoke proudly of his Kenyan heritage before a raucous and affectionate crowd in Nairobi on Sunday.
July 26, 2015

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
The Hunter Biden laptop really surfaced in October 2020, and then the story was suppressed by those on the left, inside of the government and big media. Government officials colluded with social media to put out fake stories, even today you will find some laptop deniers.
The government cannot use “the laptop” in prosecutions because they don’t know where it came from!
No one but the Bidens and their associates knew about the twenty-plus shell corporations.
It wasn’t/isn’t our business to “know”.
In other words, “so what?”
They were making money!
Good!

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟653,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
MOD HAT ON

THREAD CLEAN DONE. PLEASE REFRAIN FROM THE NAME-CALLING OF PUBLIC FIGURES. THANK YOU!

1693184887122.png

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0