Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
He knows fully well that he can't simply Demand From On High that the American People take the Magic Formula by force, so he's trying to get private companies to do his dirty work for him. :mad:

Biden set to meet with business leaders on vaccine mandate (msn.com)

“We’ve been patient, but our patience is wearing thin,” Biden said last week when he announced the new vaccine requirements. “And your refusal has cost all of us.”

Guess what, Joe? That thinning patience runs both ways. I know an awful lot of Americans who have just about had it with you, and the whole Keystone Kop Kontingent in Washington, pretending to be our government. :mad:

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He knows fully well that he can't simply Demand From On High that the American People take the Magic Formula by force, so he's trying to get private companies to do his dirty work for him. :mad:

Biden set to meet with business leaders on vaccine mandate (msn.com)

“We’ve been patient, but our patience is wearing thin,” Biden said last week when he announced the new vaccine requirements. “And your refusal has cost all of us.”

Guess what, Joe? That thinning patience runs both ways. I know an awful lot of Americans who have just about had it with you, and the whole Keystone Kop Kontingent in Washington, pretending to be our government. :mad:

You then wonder how ANYONE can even talk about what he did. Well going back this year just a few months go we were told by WASHINGTON the FED GOV can do this haha! Biden himself said he wouldnt do it.. didnt want to do it with face masks. Gonna mandate biz 100+ people but those crossing the border and those coming in from Afghan? No mandate..that means no one is making them take the vaccine. That means "if you see some leaving the military base do nothing". <--those coming from Afghan. Sorry who are those that can freely no ID what so ever just walk off the base? Gee is that true :) haha

Upvote 0

BrAndreyu

Jun 1, 2020
Florida
✟30,776.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
That thinning patience runs both ways. I know an awful lot of Americans who have just about had it with you, and the whole Keystone Kop Kontingent in Washington, pretending to be our government.

Agreed. My patience with the Obama 2.0 administration is gone, specifically now that they want the IRS to investigate anyone with a bank account that has more than $600 in it. That's a policy that's designed specifically to go after people with jobs so that Obama 2.0 can pay for their dumb "infrastructure" projects and the Build Back Better agenda (which means giving money to transsexuality education programs in Pakistan, funding BLM & Antifa to attack Obama 2.0's political opponents as well as bail them out of jail on the rare occasion that they're actually arrested for their criminal behavior, etc).

I'm just not going to put my cash in the bank, but I'm sure that's what they want: they want banks to fail so that they can bring in communism easier. They want everyone to be poor so that they can swoop in and provide for them, thus saying "We'll take care of you but you have to do what Obama says". There's absolutely ZERO reason why the IRS should be looking at people with over $600 in their bank accounts, but this is all by design to punish people who are smart with their money.

Upvote 0