JLB777

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2012
✟403,811.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It would be interesting to hear you back that statement up with something.

Benghazi

Setting up a server in her personal residence and having classified top secret information on it, then when caught, had the information “cleaned” from her hard drive, which is obstruction of justice.

She should be in prison but her dirt on some many people in high ranking positions of government has kept her out.

JLB

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Benghazi

Setting up a server in her personal residence and having classified top secret information on it, then when caught, had the information “cleaned” from her hard drive, which is obstruction of justice.

She should be in prison but her dirt on some many people in high ranking positions of government has kept her out.

JLB

Right on cue! Doesn't address the "still," but I wasn't expecting you to.

It would be interesting to see you back that up with something... besides conspiracy theories.

Besides, if Hillary was the criminal mastermind you make her out to be, why shouldn't she be president? The number of Donald's cronies who were investigated, indicted, convicted, and subsequently pardoned has set a record that future Republican administrations are going to have a tough time beating... but I have faith in the power of corruption.

The Clintons, however, are still free -- why is that again? Ah, right -- because according to you, they allegedly have so much dirt on their Republican enemies.

If we must be ruled by crooks and cheats, let them at least be talented crooks and cheats.

"I can suffer your treachery... but NOT your incompetence! Treachery requires no mistakes." -- Megatron.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
It had been a long time since a serious buttery males post.

Well, considering that for the last 7 months, "election fraud" has been the designated scapegoat for Donald's failures, it wouldn't have made sense to regress to an older distraction.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,429,917.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
QUOTE="JLB777, post: 75958367, member: 310077"]Benghazi

JLB[/QUOTE]

The ghost of Benghazi lives!

I guess we'll see how much dirt leverage DJT has in the coming months...

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0