• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Biden computer shop guy needs your money!

Discussion in 'American Politics' started by Tanj, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Tanj

Tanj Redefined comfortable middle class

+6,299
    Australia
    Atheist
    Married
    So y'all remember John Paul Mac Isaac, the blind owner of the mac repair shop that first got Hunter Biden's laptop?

Hunter Biden laptop store owner closed his business and left town | Daily Mail Online

So he's shut up shop and left town, possibly because of death threats. First interesting nugget:

• Della Rocca also told the paper that he's investigating whether the contents Giuliani said came from the laptop actually came from the laptop

Oh dear Rudy, what have you gotten yourself into?

In addition, his lawyer has set up a gofundme so that JPMI can pay said laywer's fees...which is a bit weird really.
    (staff edit)

Here's one of the many bits of this I don't understand:
    -------
    "With the assistance of counsel, he is cooperating with law enforcement to help with their investigation.

Unfortunately, legal costs have already begun to exceed what he can afford and he is asking for the help of those who believe in him."
    ----------

So why would he need legal counsel at all, and why would said counsel be that expensive? I've always though "cooperating with law enforcement" is code for "been arrested" myself.

I also cannot find a single hint of the suggestion that Hunter Biden has been asked to "cooperate with law enforcement".

I have the feeling Rudy will soon be cooperating with law enforcement.

Also, don't forget to give him some money!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Tom 1

Tom 1 Optimistic sceptic Supporter

+10,705
    Romania
    Christian
    Married
    I’ve got a mate who set up a go fund me type thing for some bizarro Trump as messiah fantasy thing, a la Alex Jones. People see nutters like AJ raking in cash from stirring the crazy pool and want to get in on the act. Shove in a few buzzwords like patriot and Clinton crimes etc and probably someone will donate a $ or 2.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2020