Biden and Becerra Are Making You Fund Abortion, Inc. (Again)

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,674,981.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If there is any common ground on abortion, it consists of this: People shouldn’t be forced to assist or pay for other people’s abortions and abortion shouldn’t be used as a method of birth control. This position, held by a stable majority of Americans, recognizes the serious moral implications of intentionally ending a human life in the womb, even among those who believe some circumstances can justify it.

But not President Biden and Secretary of Health and Human Services Xavier Becerra. They displayed their abortion extremism yet again this Monday when the administration repealed a Trump-era regulation governing the federal family-planning grant program known as Title X. Although Title X is historically a huge infrastructure-builder and client-multiplier for Planned Parenthood, they were unwilling to follow clear rules preventing taxpayer dollars from subsidizing the overhead for abortion operations and prohibiting self-interested referrals designed to generate abortion business. Because Biden and Becerra answer to Big Abortion before the American people, they changed the rules, ignored the law, and obliterated what little common ground that was left in the abortion debate.

Continued below.
https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/biden-and-becerra-are-making-you-fund-abortion-inc-again/

BrAndreyu

Jun 1, 2020
Florida
✟30,776.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The question on my mind is what is the point of presidents putting any sorts of restrictions into effect on anything if the next president that comes along is just going to repeal them and actually make things worse?

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,674,981.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Seen at a filling station today in Dwight, Illinois. The sticker was presumably put up by a prior patron. Dwight, Illinois is a Republican town, but I can’t recall something like this during any previous Democrat administration. It is getting personal out there folks.

https://the-american-catholic.com/2021/10/07/gaseous-biden/

Reactions: BrAndreyu
Upvote 0

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟145,684.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged

Seen at a filling station today in Dwight, Illinois. The sticker was presumably put up by a prior patron. Dwight, Illinois is a Republican town, but I can’t recall something like this during any previous Democrat administration. It is getting personal out there folks.

https://the-american-catholic.com/2021/10/07/gaseous-biden/
Dwight is 15 minutes from my hometown and it's where I stayed with a friend for a couple months before moving here to Indiana after my ex wife left me. That's crazy lol

• Haha
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0