Biblical, Enclosed Flat Earth and Firmament

Do you think enclosed flat earth is possible from scripture, or think it's IMPOSSIBLE?

• Possible

• IMPOSSIBLE

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
St. Louis - Ephesians 2:6-8
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The Serpent with a Thousand Faces [Flat Earth, Syncretism & the NEW New World Order]

@mark kennedy
Exposing the enemy again : From Will, at the Truth is stranger than fiction
50 minutes - way better than a movie

Upvote 0

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
66b99cbf63ea768c12ce522df766f930.jpg

5597fa9fcb5ba08f42fa1ba365c36f76.jpg

Upvote 0

NeedyFollower

Feb 29, 2016
N Carolina
✟71,145.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Some will become Christians by being shown that the word of God speaks absolute truth despite what the masses, scientists, archaeologists, universities, engineers, NASA, the man who lives next door says...

Some become Christians when they are shown that the world is wrong and what they have been told about evolution is, in fact..impossible..

If seeing facts that prove to them, that the earth is a fully enclosed system...... opens their mind to the myths and false theories of man.... and... therefore brings them to the conclusion that there is a God, a creator, a savior... and the bible is correct... and they become saved.....so be it.

Does the bible not say that the truth will set you free... that would mean ANY truth.

Right now, I cannot prove a flat earth.... I also cannot prove a globe...

So what is the truth?
Hi Brother ..I read a lot regarding the reformation , i.e Catholic Vs. Luther Vs. Erasmus ..Thomas Muntzer and all of the splits ...most everyone holding to scripture to justify their views ..all of the disputes regarding free will , election , God's sovereignty , etc. Everyone very zealous for the Truth although sometimes the actions and the SPIRIT in which something was done denied Christ. It is quite a paradox that self righteousness, justification of our actions through zeal is only a disease of the zealous ...the unbelievers do not care although in their highmindedness and perceived superiority through knowledge , they do like to debate . This is potentially a snare for we are drawn into a debate with unbelievers. On the flip side is believers who fall into a trap of superior scriptural knowledge ( which is also a form of Gnosticism ) It may be the same spirit which is in the worldly but hard to detect because it wears religious garb. I believe the real Truth is how God DEMONSTRATED His love by giving His Son ...it was not with words but through actions . Likewise I believe we will , through God's Spirit, win unbelievers with a demonstration of our faith which works by love ..not enticing words. Unbelievers may debate my words , the literalness or not of the bible , etc. but if I demonstrate God's love towards them in humility , this is not debateable ..I loved them or I did not. We are told to preach the word , in season and out of season , correct , exhort , etc. but the end result MUST be LOVE ..not knowledge . This is the field which had a treasure of great worth that a man sold all that he had in order to own that field. Jack , we must give them Christ ..we must bang on the Fathers door although it be "midnight" and ask for bread to give others for He owns it all . Man , both those secular and spiritual have knowledge but God owns all things , the greatest being love . Otherwise we run the risk of making proselytes and not disciples of Christ. Our knowledge ( or more rightly ...someone else's knowledge which is then spread through the internet ) we claim for our own and can inadvertently give us a feeling of superiority whereas Grace brings us humblenss of mind and love of God through Jesus Christ. May we all grow in grace and knowledge of our savior , Jesus Christ . It is why the Lord said if He be lifted up ...let us lift up Christ ..I know it seems foolish but it is what God ordained.

• Informative
Reactions: JacksBratt
Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Height x Strength of Dome Firmament REVEALED in Operation Fishbowl | FLAT EARTH PROOF 33 pt1

12 minutes
Well I watched those two videos and must confess, I don't get it. I get the pantheistic and naturalistic elements of paganism but not seeing a connection to the flat earth.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Well I watched those two videos and must confess, I don't get it. I get the pantheistic and naturalistic elements of paganism but not seeing a connection to the flat earth.
Yeah, sometimes that channel or speaker doesn't even mention flat earth. I think he's going for more spiritual things and Exposing the occult and new age type thinking etc. He doesn't ramble on about flat earth constantly. He does support flat earth and does videos about it and related topics still also. Sorry if you didn't like them. I'm looking for more like the Aethereal Heaven and Earth video. O, never mind you watched the nuclear tests of the dome. I just liked seeing them try to nuke the dome.

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Yeah, sometimes that channel or speaker doesn't even mention flat earth. I think he's going for more spiritual things and Exposing the occult and new age type thinking etc. He doesn't ramble on about flat earth constantly. He does support flat earth and does videos about it and related topics still also. Sorry if you didn't like them. I'm looking for more like the Aethereal Heaven and Earth video. O, never mind you watched the nuclear tests of the dome. I just liked seeing them try to nuke the dome.
Yea the dome thing kind of lost me but I kind of got what they were getting at. On the other hand I've seen some interesting connections of mysticism and the occult to Newton's physics. String theory is obviously metaphysics and did you ever notice, Star Trek the Next Generation has two resident physics and no Christians, certainly not a Chaplin. I think the ships compliment was supposed to be in the thousands but only a hand full of people have any real control over the ship or the missions. The concept of warp speed is an attempt to get around the fact that nothing in the universe can go beyond the speed of life. Little things like that give me pause.

• Winner
Reactions: patrick jane
Upvote 0

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Yea the dome thing kind of lost me but I kind of got what they were getting at. On the other hand I've seen some interesting connections of mysticism and the occult to Newton's physics. String theory is obviously metaphysics and did you ever notice, Star Trek the Next Generation has two resident physics and no Christians, certainly not a Chaplin. I think the ships compliment was supposed to be in the thousands but only a hand full of people have any real control over the ship or the missions. The concept of warp speed is an attempt to get around the fact that nothing in the universe can go beyond the speed of life. Little things like that give me pause.
HD Operation Fishbowl nuke blast in space 1962

2 minutes

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thanks for the prayers but I need real world answers here. I need to have a word with my satellite provider and need your input as reference.

Do they have to pay rent for dome space?

Maybe they could attach a rope ladder to the dome so we can go see for ourselves "what's up"? :D

Upvote 0

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Our satellite TV's...do they attach the sender/receiver to the dome, or does the signal bounce directly off the dome and we are being ripped off because there is no satellite costs?

Just curious?
So you're going to troll me now? Nothing to do huh? Nobody pays attention to you on the circuit? The use numerous BIG dishes that need heavy duty truck batteries to operate. I sold the batteries to Charter to 4 different men that came in once a week, every week. Satellites don't prove a globe because most of them hover in one spot. They also use balloons. No satellite, rocket, jet, plane, nuclear sub, ship nor anything or anyone gas EVER and will never do a true circumnavigation from the north to south and back again. Take a ball, nobody can go go from the top of the ball to the bottom of the ball and then back up the other side. Because the earth is not a globe.

If you start from anywhere on earth and head due south and keep going south, you will hit the ice wall that surrounds what we call earth. 360 degrees around us with unreachable land and ice. We can't get to the "edge". It's your job to research flat earth proof and not more globe proof. This thread is mostly for scripture and Biblical/Christian related flat earth content. People keep posting science here so I do too lately. I have a Conspiracy thread for flat earth since it is a conspiracy. We also have two other flat earth debate threads to choose from. If you continue to post nonsense in this thread I will report you. Please read the first post and some subsequent posts by me if you want to debate in this thread. I will start from the beginning with you if you're interested in this. Thanks.

Upvote 0

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,160,272.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Amen, brother !!! No we cannot bypass or ignore one word in the Bible, you are correct. Especially Jesus' own words. These few scriptures I'm posting came to mind and here are some more in this link :

Bible Verses About Gods Word - King James Bible

Isaiah 40:8 KJV - The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever.

Proverbs 30:4-5 KJV -
Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? what is his name, and what is his son's name, if thou canst tell?

5 Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.

John 16:13-14 KJV -

Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

Christ came though not to teach us mere geometry, or mere geology, physics, what is ultimately somewhat unimportant stuff in the end, in the ultimate end of this temporary life.

As you can agree!

Instead, He came to teach you and me, all of us, deeply crucial things.

How to come to God.

"You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."

And how to be reconciled to God, through Him!

Praise the Lord!

What amazing mercy and grace!

• Winner
Reactions: patrick jane
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.