Biblical, Enclosed Flat Earth and Firmament

Do you think enclosed flat earth is possible from scripture, or think it's IMPOSSIBLE?

• Possible

• IMPOSSIBLE

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
St. Louis - Ephesians 2:6-8
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
EDIT : I mistakenly set the Poll for multiple votes. Please be honest and only vote once.

Where to begin. I haven't been here in a while but I've been a member since 2015. I will probably buy the Lifetime membership in a few days if the offer still stands. I knew a couple people here and wonder if they're still here. I hope this topic isn't taboo here because it DOES have Biblical support and quite a bit of it.

This POSSIBILITY of an enclosed flat earth and firmament was lunacy to me 3 weeks ago. I started a thread with the same title on a Christian site I've been at since 2014. The thread has 10,200 views in 3 weeks. I also have a thread called : Conspiracy - Are Some Theories Accurate? - It has 13,000 views in less than two months with most coming this month. I don't expect a huge response here but I feel the need to spread this and to allow adults, Christians and unbelievers alike to MAKE THEIR OWN DECISIONS, AND THINK FOR FOR YOURSELVES.

I'm only saying it's possible, NOT 100% THAT IT IS. I'm simply not 100% sure or convinced that I'm on a flying spinning ball anymore. I'm about 50/50 right now. With the growing scientific and physical evidence, our senses AND the Biblical support, I think this is a very compelling topic. Tell me what you think. :idea:

I am also not implying that believing this is required for salvation. I believe and trust the gospel of our salvation and I am saved and sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise. I am also NOT saying that if you DO believe in a globe earth that it's bad or evil. I will post scripture, memes and some scientific evidence but I will have another thread for scientific rebuttals. -

1 Corinthians 15:1-2 KJV - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV -

Ephesians 1:7-14 KJV -
In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

8 Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence;

9 Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:

10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:

11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

12 That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.

13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

Last edited:

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
7b9977ad2532ff849bad056aecad86f0.jpg

Upvote 0

thesunisout

growing in grace
Site Supporter
Mar 24, 2011
He lifts me up
✟159,601.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The biggest problem I have with this is the unbelievable conspiracy that would need to exist for this to be true. First, you have every government agreeing to maintain this conspiracy. Somehow this doesn't ever leak out despite leaders and governments changing hundreds of times since we started space travel. You also have to have a conspiracy of scientists who have the equipment to tell this is a flat dome. Somehow they all agree never to reveal this fact to the public.

You must also have a conspiracy between international pilots who must sometimes plot totally different courses than what our current maps say to get to their destination. Also, any other professional who uses their own equipment to travel internationally. Basically any job or position that could come into contact with information showing the Earth to be flat would have to be engaged in the biggest conspiracy ever. I just don't believe the amount of people needed to protect the conspiracy over this amount of time is realistic.

You also have the fact that everything else in the cosmos that we can see is actually a sphere. We know other planets are not flat disks, they are spherical in shape. This means there is nothing antithetical to the Earth being a sphere and that makes it much more likely.

Which means that the only reason we could ever believe the Earth was a flat disk with a crystal dome would be if the bible explicitly taught it. If it did, I would have no problem believing it. I believe the bible is the literal word of God from cover to cover and is right about everything it speaks on. The passages that people use to prove a flat Earth are just too vague and there are also passages which point at a round Earth.

I do believe the Earth may be at the center of the Universe; certainly if God is making His home on the New Earth forever than obviously Earth is the most important planet that exists. Jesus didn't die on the Earth and then many other worlds; He died here and was raised here.

Whether it is the center is one thing, but flat is another. Evolution is a lie from the pit of hell, but I don't believe they are trying to cover up a flat earth to protect it; I wouldn't put it past them but there just isn't a very good reason to believe it is true, and the conspiracy to protect it seems to be too grand in scale to ever work.

Upvote 0

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The biggest problem I have with this is the unbelievable conspiracy that would need to exist for this to be true. First, you have every government agreeing to maintain this conspiracy. Somehow this doesn't ever leak out despite leaders and governments changing hundreds of times since we started space travel. You also have to have a conspiracy of scientists who have the equipment to tell this is a flat dome. Somehow they all agree never to reveal this fact to the public.

You must also have a conspiracy between international pilots who must sometimes plot totally different courses than what our current maps say to get to their destination. Also, any other professional who uses their own equipment to travel internationally. Basically any job or position that could come into contact with information showing the Earth to be flat would have to be engaged in the biggest conspiracy ever. I just don't believe the amount of people needed to protect the conspiracy over this amount of time is realistic.

You also have the fact that everything else in the cosmos that we can see is actually a sphere. We know other planets are not flat disks, they are spherical in shape. This means there is nothing antithetical to the Earth being a sphere and that makes it much more likely.

Which means that the only reason we could ever believe the Earth was a flat disk with a crystal dome would be if the bible explicitly taught it. If it did, I would have no problem believing it. I believe the bible is the literal word of God from cover to cover and is right about everything it speaks on. The passages that people use to prove a flat Earth are just too vague and there are also passages which point at a round Earth.

I do believe the Earth may be at the center of the Universe; certainly if God is making His home on the New Earth forever than obviously Earth is the most important planet that exists. Jesus didn't die on the Earth and then many other worlds; He died here and was raised here.

Whether it is the center is one thing, but flat is another. Evolution is a lie from the pit of hell, but I don't believe they are trying to cover up a flat earth to protect it; I wouldn't put it past them but there just isn't a very good reason to believe it is true, and the conspiracy to protect it seems to be too grand in scale to ever work.
That does seem to be the biggest issue people have. Think of it like a corporation structure or how the mafia operates. Every successful conspiracy or company and government and military has a chain of command. A hierarchy. First of all not every government knows. Look back to 1959 and even Admiral Byrd in the 40s and 50s, which I will address in my soon to come Conspiracy thread. They found something and 12 countries signed a treaty in 1959 or 1960. NASA was started and several other agencies, nasa has it's roots in Elron Hubbard, Church of Scientology. What I'm saying is that only a small group of folks know the whole truth. Fear of death for oneself or their family can keep anybody quiet, till death.

The reality is that for one, planes don't get high enough to see a curvature. (they're called Airplanes for a reason. An invention that flew in the air over a flat plane. I'll have tons of scriptural support to post and physical and scientific proofs in my Conspiracy thread. Two, that leaves pilots out and then you've only got astronauts, NASA top officials, leaders of a few governments (Presidents aren't told), and Military lifelong appointed leaders.

If you do a little research you will be shocked. They also sent nuclear warheads to smash through the dome of the enclosed flat earth and firmament (cosmos). I will be getting to all of that and more starting tomorrow. I'm not a great typist (one finger) but I have excellent images, short videos (if I can post them) can we post youtube videos? Anyway, I'm just getting started and I have been asked every question possible it seems from globe lovers. We fight wickedness in powers and principalities.

This is a very controversial topic and I take a lot of abuse but I feel like I'm supposed to tell others and they can decide. I'm not getting any new friends or a benefit in any way. Yes, evolution is wrong and I know we didn't put men on the moon (Conspiracy thread soon) and if they'll lie about that, what else?

b544c56135528f50beb5ae12f35cf5be.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

thesunisout

growing in grace
Site Supporter
Mar 24, 2011
He lifts me up
✟159,601.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The reality is that for one, planes don't get high enough to see a curvature. (they're called Airplanes for a reason. An invention that flew in the air over a flat plane. I'll have tons of scriptural support to post and physical and scientific proofs in my Conspiracy thread. Two, that leaves pilots out and then you've only got astronauts, NASA top officials, leaders of a few governments (Presidents aren't told), and Military lifelong appointed leaders.

If you do a little research you will be shocked. They also sent nuclear warheads to smash through the dome of the enclosed flat earth and firmament (cosmos). I will be getting to all of that and more starting tomorrow. I'm not a great typist (one finger) but I have excellent images, short videos (if I can post them) can we post youtube videos? Anyway, I'm just getting started and I have been asked every question possible it seems from globe lovers. We fight wickedness in powers and principalities.

This is a very controversial topic and I take a lot of abuse but I feel like I'm supposed to tell others and they can decide. I'm not getting any new friends or a benefit in any way. Yes, evolution is wrong and I know we didn't put men on the moon (Conspiracy thread soon) and if they'll lie about that, what else?

7b9977ad2532ff849bad056aecad86f0.jpg

b544c56135528f50beb5ae12f35cf5be.jpg

Let's focus on the pilot point because I think modern travel makes the conspiracy impossible. My point about the pilots is not whether they can see a curvature. I used to live in Hawaii and there are Japanese tourists constantly traveling from Japan to Hawaii. How in the world are they getting there in a couple of hours when Hawaii is all the way on the other side of the flat Earth? Think about it. Look at a flat Earth map and think about all of flights happening every day from Asia to the US. Of course the pilots would have to be involved in the coverup because they have to navigate a different route than the official one. Forget them, though. How are international flights from Asia to the US, like say Toyko to Los Angeles possible in 10 hours when they are about the farthest apart you could get on the map? It doesn't make any sense at all.

Also, as modern technology has advanced, most of the countries in the world would know. They would notice when they sent their planes or ships and found the edge of the Earth when they were expecting to cross an ocean. There is no way that the flat Earth could be hidden from governments with modern technology.

• Winner
Reactions: patrick jane
Upvote 0

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Let's focus on the pilot point because I think modern travel makes the conspiracy impossible. My point about the pilots is not whether they can see a curvature. I used to live in Hawaii and there are Japanese tourists constantly traveling from Japan to Hawaii. How in the world are they getting there in a couple of hours when Hawaii is all the way on the other side of the flat Earth? Think about it. Look at a flat Earth map and think about all of flights happening every day from Asia to the US. Of course the pilots would have to be involved in the coverup because they have to navigate a different route than the official one. Forget them, though. How are international flights from Asia to the US, like say Toyko to Los Angeles possible in 10 hours when they are about the farthest apart you could get on the map? It doesn't make any sense at all.

Also, as modern technology has advanced, most of the countries in the world would know. They would notice when they sent their planes or ships and found the edge of the Earth when they were expecting to cross an ocean. There is no way that the flat Earth could be hidden from governments with modern technology.
Because east/west travel goes actually in a circle. Tha Japan Hawaii thing is that they're close to other on the map, like Florida and Cuba except Japan and Hawaii are further apart than than Cuba and the USA. I'll see if I can find a more detailed flat earth map.Keep in mind, it's what people used for thousands of years. Picture where Hawaii and Japan are on a flat earth map.

f4a2564426137942ed6aaa5d70e45f75.jpg

9b3c97eac4485c5b1c57f0da52abd30b.jpg

Upvote 0

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
@thesunisout

Psalm 19 - KJV -
The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

2 Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge.

3 There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.

4 Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun,

5 Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race.

6 His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.

7 The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple.

8 The statutes of the Lord are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the Lord is pure, enlightening the eyes.

9 The fear of the Lord is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the Lord are true and righteous altogether.

10 More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.

11 Moreover by them is thy servant warned: and in keeping of them there is great reward.

12 Who can understand his errors? cleanse thou me from secret faults.

13 Keep back thy servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall be innocent from the great transgression.

14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer.

So, the sun has a circuit, not the earth. God would have said so, IMO. The sun RUNS A RACE. The earth does not. The sun goes TO THE END OF HEAVEN, isn't that 14 BILLION LIGHT YEARS AWAY? And not above the earth nor anywhere near it. God created the earth with foundations, fixed and immovable, stationary and flat. The sun, moon and stars move around US. We are the center, the tabernacle FOE THE SUN. This places Jesus Christ at the center of any doctrine or religion.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Amos 9:6 NASB - The One who builds His upper chambers in the heavens and has founded His vaulted dome over the earth, He who calls for the waters of the sea and pours them out on the face of the earth, the Lord is His name.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Ecclesiastes 1:1-11 KJV -
The words of the Preacher, the son of David, king in Jerusalem.

2 Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity.

3 What profit hath a man of all his labour which he taketh under the sun?

4 One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever.

5 The sun also ariseth, and the sun goeth down, and hasteth to his place where he arose.

6 The wind goeth toward the south, and turneth about unto the north; it whirleth about continually, and the wind returneth again according to his circuits.

7 All the rivers run into the sea; yet the sea is not full; unto the place from whence the rivers come, thither they return again.

8 All things are full of labour; man cannot utter it: the eye is not satisfied with seeing, nor the ear filled with hearing.

9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

10 Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.

11 There is no remembrance of former things; neither shall there be any remembrance of things that are to come with those that shall come after.

We know the sun and moon, stars and wind have circuits to run as shown by scripture above (Psalm 19), and here we see God telling us that THE SUN HURRYS BACK TO THE PLACE WHERE HE AROSE. Again, the sun moves around the earth and the earth does not move.

Upvote 0

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
God tells us 36 times in scripture that the earth has a Face. Could you find the face of a soccer ball? Where is the face of a ball or globe? A flat earth is the only way we have a face of the earth. Here is the definition of Face:

KJV Dictionary Definition: face
face
FACE, n. L., to make.

1. In a general sense, the surface of a thing, or the side which presents itself to the view of a spectator; as the face of the earth; the face of the waters.

2. A part of the surface of a thing; or the plane surface of a solid. Thus, a cube or die has six faces an octahedron has eight faces.

3. The surface of the fore part of an animals head, particularly of the human head; the visage.

In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread. Genesis 3.

Joseph bowed himself with his face to the earth. Genesis 48.

4. Countenance; cast of features; look; air of the face.

We set the best face on it we could.

5. The front of a thing; the forepart; the flat surface that presents itself first to view; as the face of a house. Ezekiel 41.

6. Visible state; appearance.

Upvote 0

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
@thesunisout

Psalm 19 - KJV -

4 Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun,

5 Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race.

6 His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.

7 The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple.

8 The statutes of the Lord are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the Lord is pure, enlightening the eyes.

9 The fear of the Lord is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the Lord are true and righteous altogether.
@thesunisout

Psalm 19 - KJV -

10 More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.

11 Moreover by them is thy servant warned: and in keeping of them there is great reward.

13 Keep back thy servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall be innocent from the great transgression.

14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer.

So, the sun has a circuit, not the earth. God would have said so, IMO. The sun RUNS A RACE. The earth does not. The sun goes TO THE END OF HEAVEN, isn't that 14 BILLION LIGHT YEARS AWAY? And not above the earth nor anywhere near it. God created the earth with foundations, fixed and immovable, stationary and flat. The sun, moon and stars move around US. We are the center, the tabernacle FOE THE SUN. This places Jesus Christ at the center of any doctrine or religion.

So, the sun has a circuit, not the earth. God would have said so, IMO. The sun RUNS A RACE. The earth does not. The sun goes TO THE END OF HEAVEN, isn't that 14 BILLION LIGHT YEARS AWAY? And not above the earth nor anywhere near it. God created the earth with foundations, fixed and immovable, stationary and flat. The sun, moon and stars move around US. We are the center, the tabernacle FOR THE SUN. This places Jesus Christ at the center of any doctrine or religion.
And what about the times when God tells us He STOPS THE SUN AND MOON? God never say says He stopped the earth or any other thing in the firmament or "cosmos". If everything is flying millions of miles per hour and spinning or rotating, then at least one other thing would have to stop also. The earth would have to stop for the sun and moon to stop. Think about it.

Joshua 10:11-14 KJV -
And it came to pass, as they fled from before Israel, and were in the going down to Bethhoron, that the Lord cast down great stones from heaven upon them unto Azekah, and they died: they were more which died with hailstones than they whom the children of Israel slew with the sword.

12 Then spake Joshua to the Lord in the day when the Lord delivered up the Amorites before the children of Israel, and he said in the sight of Israel, Sun, stand thou still upon Gibeon; and thou, Moon, in the valley of Ajalon.

13 And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day.

14 And there was no day like that before it or after it, that the Lordhearkened unto the voice of a man: for the Lord fought for Israel.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.