• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Bible verses thread.... (5)

Discussion in 'Friendship Court' started by ChrisBot, Aug 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewSong

NewSong ♪♫♫♪♫

+3,919
    Christian
    Private
  2. kelco

kelco Rev. Kelco

+635
    Methodist
    Private
    Exo 15:2 The LORD is my strength and song,
    And He has become my salvation;
    He is my God, and I will praise Him;
    My father's God, and I will exalt Him.

3. Eryk

Eryk Well-Known Member Supporter

+2,344
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    US-Democrat
    Job 19:25-27

For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:

And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:

Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.

4. doc329

doc329 In His Service Supporter

+33,564
    Christian
    Widowed
    US-Republican
    [​IMG]

5. MeekOne

MeekOne Meek is not weak

+4,840
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    [​IMG]

6. fieldlily

fieldlily God heals and restores!

+751
    Christian
    Private
    But this I say: He who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. [2 Corinthians 9:6]

[​IMG]

7. MeekOne

MeekOne Meek is not weak

+4,840
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    Let the elders that rule well be counted worthy of double honour, especially they who labour in the word and doctrine. For the scripture saith, Thou shalt not muzzle the ox that treadeth out the corn. And, The labourer is worthy of his reward. Against an elder receive not an accusation, but before two or three witnesses. Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear. I charge thee before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, and the elect angels, that thou observe these things without preferring one before another, doing nothing by partiality. Lay hands suddenly on no man, neither be partaker of other men's sins: keep thyself pure.

8. MyLilyintheValley

MyLilyintheValley Consider the lilies; they toil not.

+1,411
    Pentecostal
    Married
    US-Republican
    Proverbs 6:16-19
    These six things doth the LORD hate: yea seven are an abomination to Him:
    A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
    An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
    A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among the brethern.

9. kelco

kelco Rev. Kelco

+635
    Methodist
    Private
    [​IMG]

10. MyLilyintheValley

+1,411
    Pentecostal
    Married
    US-Republican
    Lamentations 3:25
    The LORD is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh Him.

11. Savedsis

Savedsis Seasoned Salty Sista

+16,257
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Democrat
    And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath give himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet-smelling savour....Ephesians 5:2...

12. MyLilyintheValley

+1,411
    Pentecostal
    Married
    US-Republican
    Deuteronomy 4:29
    But if from thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy God, thou shalt find Him, if thou seek Him with all thy heart and with all thy soul.

13. MeekOne

MeekOne Meek is not weak

+4,840
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    [​IMG]

14. butterfoot

butterfoot Formerly Known as cameronw

+302
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    No matter how many times you read the following verse it means that much more.

[​IMG]

John 3:16 For God so loved the world. That he gave his only begotten son. That whosoever believeth in him shall not perish; but have everlasting life.

-cw

15. MeekOne

MeekOne Meek is not weak

+4,840
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    Welcome to the thread! Although, I cannot see the picture you posted here, can you fix it? or add the scripture below if you cannot (please include the scripture address for everyone as well) Thank you. Happy Birthday! :)

16. newbeliever02072005

newbeliever02072005 Have Courage to Trust God Supporter

+958
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Republican
    Romans 10:17
    Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word of Christ.

17. kelco

kelco Rev. Kelco

+635
    Methodist
    Private
    Psa 91:11 For He will give His angels charge concerning you, To guard you in all your ways.

18. theboy

theboy A funny thing happened on the way to heaven...

+3
    Christian
    Single
    Galatians 5:22-23
    But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.

19. MeekOne

MeekOne Meek is not weak

+4,840
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    :amen:

20. MeekOne

MeekOne Meek is not weak

+4,840
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    Walk in wisdom toward them that are without, redeeming the time. Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.