Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Antonio%20Mancini%20-1876-%20Il%20povero%20scolaro.jpg

My child, listen to your father's teaching
and do not forget your mother's advice.

Proverbs 1:8

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

White Horse

Natural born world shaker
May 3, 2005
✟49,668.00
Faith
Christian
2Ti 3:11 Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.

2Ti 3:12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

2Ti 3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

2Ti 3:14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;

Upvote 0

NewSong

♪♫♫♪♫
Nov 8, 2004
✟47,207.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Joh 10:9 I am the Gate. Anyone who goes through me will be cared for--will freely go in and out, and find pasture.

Joh 10:10 A thief is only there to steal and kill and destroy. I came so they can have real and eternal life, more and better life than they ever dreamed of.

Joh 10:11 "I am the Good Shepherd. The Good Shepherd puts the sheep before himself, sacrifices himself if necessary.

Joh 10:12 A hired man is not a real shepherd. The sheep mean nothing to him. He sees a wolf come and runs for it, leaving the sheep to be ravaged and scattered by the wolf.

Upvote 0

White Horse

Natural born world shaker
May 3, 2005
✟49,668.00
Faith
Christian
Job 30:17 My bones are pierced in me in the night season: and my sinews take no rest.

Job 30:18 By the great force of my disease is my garment changed: it bindeth me about as the collar of my coat.

Job 30:19 He hath cast me into the mire, and I am become like dust and ashes.

Job 30:20 I cry unto thee, and thou dost not hear me: I stand up, and thou regardest me not.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Eryk

Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2005
Maryland
✟109,945.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
1 Chron. 29:11

Thine, O LORD is the greatness,
and the power, and the glory,
and the victory, and the majesty:
for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine;
thine is the kingdom, O LORD,
and thou art exalted as head above all.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.