Bible verses and dreams

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I keep quoting bible scriptures in my dreams..what is that all about?
I don't know. The scriptures may speak to your day, and you may also read a lot of scripture during the day.

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,098.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The dream aspect is hard to know about, maybe; but good that Bible verses are stored in your memory: good opportunity to meditate on them and enjoy them! :)

Reactions: Jenniferdiana
Upvote 0

YouAreAwesome

☝✌
Oct 17, 2016
Lismore, Australia
✟94,553.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Awesome! What's the context? Like, what actually happens in the dreams? And how do you feel in the dreams? My first thought is its a confirmation that you are on the track

Upvote 0

Jenniferdiana

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
louisiana
✟174,739.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Awesome! What's the context? Like, what actually happens in the dreams? And how do you feel in the dreams? My first thought is its a confirmation that you are on the track
I just dream about stuff that happens and after the stuff happens..i would say a bible verse to myself..

Upvote 0

YouAreAwesome

☝✌
Oct 17, 2016
Lismore, Australia
✟94,553.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I just dream about stuff that happens and after the stuff happens..i would say a bible verse to myself..
Ok cool, is it possible to be more specific? Which bible verse? What "stuff" happens? If you'd rather not share it all good, like I said it seems that your spirit is doing a great job on it's own without your mind!

Upvote 0

MyGivenNameIsKeith

Oct 16, 2017
xcxb xcvb n bv b
✟33,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Keep a notepad next to where you sleep, and write it down next time you have one. There are specifics that are important. Your dreams that you are having is God telling you that his words are true. You see the event happen, then the verse that you say in the dream is the spiritual truth of that event. You are associating his word with real life scenarios.

Reactions: YouAreAwesome
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums