Tyrol, Austria
✟29,267.00
Country
Austria
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I am trying to show you that there is way more to Gods word than the churches teach and bring sense to non sensical stories the churches of man make them out to be.

The question I asked does nothave an exact answer , it is most certainly an eye opener and explains the various races of man on earth , in Genesis 6:19 the word FLESH is speaking of human beings and nothing else the word living before it refers to animals and plant type life .

I am sorry I think I don't get your point? Could you explain please? So your question can't be definitely explained from scripture? And what does the story of Noah has to do with the different races in the world?

But I'll give you my question:
What are the fruits of the holy spirit?

Upvote 0

Godssontoo

Jan 6, 2011
Gods country Cape Cod
✟7,861.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am sorry I think I don't get your point? Could you explain please? So your question can't be definitely explained from scripture? And what does the story of Noah has to do with the different races in the world?

But I'll give you my question:
What are the fruits of the holy spirit?

The question I gave to you does not have an exact number as to all the people who were in the ark with Noah , the bible says eight were saved thru the water , weare to always think and pray in the spirit so the correct interpretation of that vers is the eight were spiritually saved for their belief in Yahaveh .

The word flesh which I wanted for you to check out in the Strongs concordence can only mean human beings in verse genesis 6:19 . I wanted you to see that God had Noah save the flesh bodies of all the different races we have on earth today , they were not spiritually saved because they didn't follow Yahaveh , as Noah and his family believed .

The parable of the ten virgins is a good example here ......... The ten virgins represent ten people who were not decieved into following the anti Christ , the Greek word anti is better said .... In placement of or instead of so the Antichrist comes as a false Christ . So the ten virgins were not fooled by Satan pretending to be Jesus . Only five had enough oil for their lamps to light to get into the wedding supper ,the oil represents the word of Jesus and the truth . So the moral is many will not have enough truth to be part of the wedding of us the bride to Christ .

Upvote 0

Godssontoo

Jan 6, 2011
Gods country Cape Cod
✟7,861.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The fruits of the holy spirit is not a term I am familiar with but will try to answer off the top of my head . Your question in my mind can represent a couple of things , first you may be referring to the gifts the holy spirit Ives to the faithful , such as tounges and speaking a language foreign to you or understanding tounges , the gift of prophecy , healing .

It may also mean that we follow inthe footsteps of Jesus in an upright way through the holy spirit , adhering to the teachings of Jesus and therefore we are known by our fruit ,which is compassion , spreading the good Word , charity , patience and works .

Upvote 0

Esdra

Senior Contributor
Sep 18, 2011
Tyrol, Austria
✟29,267.00
Country
Austria
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
The fruits of the holy spirit is not a term I am familiar with but will try to answer off the top of my head . Your question in my mind can represent a couple of things , first you may be referring to the gifts the holy spirit Ives to the faithful , such as tounges and speaking a language foreign to you or understanding tounges , the gift of prophecy , healing .

It may also mean that we follow inthe footsteps of Jesus in an upright way through the holy spirit , adhering to the teachings of Jesus and therefore we are known by our fruit ,which is compassion , spreading the good Word , charity , patience and works .

I used the wrong term, I meant the fruits of the holy spirit. St Paul writes to the Galatians:

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.
—Galatians 5:22-23

It was already late and I mixed it up. ;) sorry.
So your second answer is partly correct. And your first answer is correct concerning the gifts of the holy spirit.
I remembered that passage from one of the preaches of my former Baptist pastor.

Your turn.
(although I still don't really get your explanation concerning Noah. Maybe it's a language problem. Are you by chance a Calvinist? as I realized that it's also hard for me to understand some Calvinists here on cf.)

Upvote 0

Godssontoo

Jan 6, 2011
Gods country Cape Cod
✟7,861.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I used the wrong term, I meant the fruits of the holy spirit. St Paul writes to the Galatians:

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.
—Galatians 5:22-23

It was already late and I mixed it up. ;) sorry.
So your second answer is partly correct. And your first answer is correct concerning the gifts of the holy spirit.
I remembered that passage from one of the preaches of my former Baptist pastor.

Your turn.
(although I still don't really get your explanation concerning Noah. Maybe it's a language problem. Are you by chance a Calvinist? as I realized that it's also hard for me to understand some Calvinists here on cf.)

I do not associate with any other name than Jesus Christ , I am non denominational , I believe the king James version bible is exactly what Jesus wanted us to have , I also believe Jesus made sure we had the tools to rad the bible in the original languages with scholars like strong and his concordence , EWBullinger and his companion bile and other works , smith and his bible dictionary and others . I believe Gods letter of love to his children , the bible , is an instruction manual for us to draw close to Him .

Now for the question what psalm did Moses write ?

Upvote 0

Godssontoo

Jan 6, 2011
Gods country Cape Cod
✟7,861.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's Psalm 90.

What is Moses's sister's name?
Write also her song of praise down. :)
I try to answer all these questions from my memory , Moses and Aarons sister is Mariam and I will have to do a little bible searching for her song of praise .

Exodus 15 is where the song of Moses and Mariam is located .

Where in the bible does it tell us about the ten northern tribes and clues to their locations ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Godssontoo

Jan 6, 2011
Gods country Cape Cod
✟7,861.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Correct! :)

My answer: in the 1st and 2nd book of kings as well as the 1st and 2nd book of the chronics.
Here is a link.

My question: how many friends are in job's house to comfort him?

Your answer is correct , my question was ambiguous as I was looking for the locations of the ten northern tribes today , but I did not specify that and to peek your interest in what I am referring to read Genesis 48:17 to 49:28 .

To answer your question and again it is off the top of my head I beleive it is three.

Upvote 0

Esdra

Senior Contributor
Sep 18, 2011
Tyrol, Austria
✟29,267.00
Country
Austria
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Your answer is correct , my question was ambiguous as I was looking for the locations of the ten northern tribes today , but I did not specify that and to peek your interest in what I am referring to read Genesis 48:17 to 49:28 .

To answer your question and again it is off the top of my head I beleive it is three.

Your answer is correct.
Your turn. :)

Yes I'll read the verses you've mentioned. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Esdra

Senior Contributor
Sep 18, 2011
Tyrol, Austria
✟29,267.00
Country
Austria
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
How many Levitical priests were at the river Ahava ?

None.

Ezra 8:15:
And I gathered them together to the river that runneth to Ahava; and there abode we in tents three days: and I viewed the people, and the priests, and found there none of the sons of Levi.[kjv]

Upvote 0

Esdra

Senior Contributor
Sep 18, 2011
Tyrol, Austria
✟29,267.00
Country
Austria
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
he gives him a particular advice on a certain matter. isn't necessarily of theological nature, rather something more private. I guess the only time st Paul writes to someone sth private. ;-)

I have thought this thread is dead. glad you're back and want to play with me. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums