Bible Proof that Adam and Eve were brown people - Black people

dcalling

Jan 31, 2014
✟107,345.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Some have claimed that sunlight didn't beat down on the Earth's surface the way it does now due to a water canopy.
The Pre-flood Atmosphere | Genesis Park
It could also be God changed how light reflects in water. No one knows why light pass through water/etc with such angles, and I think God changed the entrance/reflect angle of light through water drops to generate rainbows (see why rainbows are generated). So I would say the physical properties of matter were changed after creation.

Reactions: Radrook
Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
If Adam & Eve were intended to live naked, it makes sense that they would have dark brown skins for protection from sunlight, especially given the Biblical location of Eden in present-day Iraq (Tigris & Euphrates).

That presumes no Eden or pre-flood perfect earth. No UV, no sunburn, no genetic damage.

Upvote 0

fat wee robin

Jan 12, 2015
✟47,420.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Biblical "proofs" aside, it makes perfect sense that Adam and Eve, and Noah and his family for that matter, were somewhere very close to the middle of all the variation in human appearance we see today.

Genetic diversity must have been originally very great indeed to allow for the eventual development of all the wonderful differences in features we see in today's human population.
Apparently ,until 6000 years ago ,all of humanity had brown eyes ,then appeared blue eyes, which arose from around the Ukraine ,near the Black Sea .
This scientific fact has been validated .

• Agree
Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Darkhorse

just horsing around
Aug 10, 2005
mid-Atlantic
Visit site
✟288,141.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I will add that, whatever the colour of Adam and Eve , it has been Europeans, who have taken the gospel to the world , not Africans .

Are you counting Jews and other middle-eastern people as European?

And maybe a few Africans here and there (like the Ethiopian eunuch)?

Upvote 0

fat wee robin

Jan 12, 2015
✟47,420.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Are you counting Jews and other middle-eastern people as European?

And maybe a few Africans here and there (like the Ethiopian eunuch)?
As European, I would be counting those Jews who lived in Europe ,but the number of Africans, of any kind in Europe, before colonisation was very few , and I have never personally known of Africans being missionaries to the world, until very recently, if at all . They would also have gone as a result of being converted into European churches . It was Ireland who went out into the world first ,in the west ,and from there to europe ,the new worlds ,of the US , Australia , and S. America , etc., and which
saved Jérusalem from Moslem invasion .
The early christian movement ,was mainly in the east ,and yes ,eastern europe .

Upvote 0

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
As European, I would be counting those Jews who lived in Europe ,but the number of Africans, of any kind in Europe, before colonisation was very few , and I have never personally known of Africans being missionaries to the world, until very recently, if at all . They would also have gone as a result of being converted into European churches . It was Ireland who went out into the world first ,in the west ,and from there to europe ,the new worlds ,of the US , Australia , and S. America , etc., and which
saved Jérusalem from Moslem invasion .
The early christian movement ,was mainly in the east ,and yes ,eastern europe .
This was before the rise of Islam.
Before that, North Africa was a hugely significant part of Christendom. Western Europe( and Rome) were mainly the backwaters. West Asia was the center of the Christian universe
Race is pretty much an artificial construct when it comes to differentiating between West Asians and Europeans, I suppose It is an artificial construct at the best of times.

Upvote 0

ChristopherK

Jun 2, 2017
New York
✟13,156.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
The Bible is clear. The Real bible anyway. It took God seven literal days to bring the earth back to a habitable place. Hence, there is an unknown number of years between Genesis 1:1 and Genesis 1:2. According to Isaiah 45:15 - For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain... That word vain means empty. When He created the earth, He created it perfect. Satans rebellion caused this Chaos. He was once the ruler of the Pre-Adam- Earth, the earth we now live, it had to be renovated by the moving of Gods Spirit before it could again be inhabited with life.

I had to make the point that the first chapter of Genesis is much longer than seven 24 hour periods... or seven days. The bible agrees with science in that the earth is millions of years in age. This point had to made to make my point about Adam and Eve.

Granted that all things have been the same since the recreation beginning at Genesis 1:3, by that I mean that trees have always been green, water has always been blue(clear) the sky has always been blue, and the sun has always been yellow, as far as the human eyes can see.

Therefore, after God created the Spirit Man (male and female), God formed his physical body. Science agrees with this as well. Every single part of our bodies can be found in the minerals of the earth, hence we have a earth body, but a Heavenly soul and spirit. Therefore, the literal dirt that was used to form Adams physical body, what color was it?

Go outside, and tell me what color the dirt of the ground is. Has it always been brown. Is there white dirt in a forest? No. The proof is in the pudding, rather, in the Word of God.

God formed Adam from the dust of the ground. As far as I know, and as far back as people can remember, the dust of the ground has always been brown.

Let God be true, and every man a lie.
Amen.

...Who cares? Unless you're a Hebrew Israelite who deifies their skin color, I can see this slippery slope causing division in the Body for no purpose at all.

Upvote 0

fat wee robin

Jan 12, 2015
✟47,420.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This was before the rise of Islam.
Before that, North Africa was a hugely significant part of Christendom. Western Europe( and Rome) were mainly the backwaters. West Asia was the center of the Christian universe
Race is pretty much an artificial construct when it comes to differentiating between West Asians and Europeans, I suppose It is an artificial construct at the best of times.
I was talking about the christianity which changed the world ,as I know that there is a connection between European Christianity /Judaism , and modern science and technology .Europe is where it alll came together ,and then went into the world .

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums