Xavier Cane

Jan 24, 2017
Ohio
✟12,765.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Bible is clear. The Real bible anyway. It took God seven literal days to bring the earth back to a habitable place. Hence, there is an unknown number of years between Genesis 1:1 and Genesis 1:2. According to Isaiah 45:15 - For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain... That word vain means empty. When He created the earth, He created it perfect. Satans rebellion caused this Chaos. He was once the ruler of the Pre-Adam- Earth, the earth we now live, it had to be renovated by the moving of Gods Spirit before it could again be inhabited with life.

I had to make the point that the first chapter of Genesis is much longer than seven 24 hour periods... or seven days. The bible agrees with science in that the earth is millions of years in age. This point had to made to make my point about Adam and Eve.

Granted that all things have been the same since the recreation beginning at Genesis 1:3, by that I mean that trees have always been green, water has always been blue(clear) the sky has always been blue, and the sun has always been yellow, as far as the human eyes can see.

Therefore, after God created the Spirit Man (male and female), God formed his physical body. Science agrees with this as well. Every single part of our bodies can be found in the minerals of the earth, hence we have a earth body, but a Heavenly soul and spirit. Therefore, the literal dirt that was used to form Adams physical body, what color was it?

Go outside, and tell me what color the dirt of the ground is. Has it always been brown. Is there white dirt in a forest? No. The proof is in the pudding, rather, in the Word of God.

God formed Adam from the dust of the ground. As far as I know, and as far back as people can remember, the dust of the ground has always been brown.

Let God be true, and every man a lie.
Amen.

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The Bible is clear. The Real bible anyway. It took God seven literal days to bring the earth back to a habitable place. Hence, there is an unknown number of years between Genesis 1:1 and Genesis 1:2. According to Isaiah 45:15 - For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain... That word vain means empty. When He created the earth, He created it perfect. Satans rebellion caused this Chaos. He was once the ruler of the Pre-Adam- Earth, the earth we now live, it had to be renovated by the moving of Gods Spirit before it could again be inhabited with life.

I had to make the point that the first chapter of Genesis is much longer than seven 24 hour periods... or seven days. The bible agrees with science in that the earth is millions of years in age. This point had to made to make my point about Adam and Eve.

Granted that all things have been the same since the recreation beginning at Genesis 1:3, by that I mean that trees have always been green, water has always been blue(clear) the sky has always been blue, and the sun has always been yellow, as far as the human eyes can see.

Therefore, after God created the Spirit Man (male and female), God formed his physical body. Science agrees with this as well. Every single part of our bodies can be found in the minerals of the earth, hence we have a earth body, but a Heavenly soul and spirit. Therefore, the literal dirt that was used to form Adams physical body, what color was it?

Go outside, and tell me what color the dirt of the ground is. Has it always been brown. Is there white dirt in a forest? No. The proof is in the pudding, rather, in the Word of God.

God formed Adam from the dust of the ground. As far as I know, and as far back as people can remember, the dust of the ground has always been brown.

Let God be true, and every man a lie.
Amen.

I agree with the age of the earth and universe (Gap theory), but, we don't know what color Adam and Eve were. Things that spring "out of the earth" are all different colors. If you follow that 'scientifically' Adam and Eve would be white, as a combination of all colors (in the light spectrum) yields.....white.

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Therefore, after God created the Spirit Man (male and female), God formed his physical body.
That is not how the record reads. It happened in this way and in this order:

Gen 2.7 Then the Lord God formed man of dust from the ground, [physical body] and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; [man's spirit] and man became a living being. [man's soul]

First the body, then the spirit, and then the soul.

Upvote 0

Darkhorse

just horsing around
Aug 10, 2005
mid-Atlantic
Visit site
✟288,141.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
If Adam & Eve were intended to live naked, it makes sense that they would have dark brown skins for protection from sunlight, especially given the Biblical location of Eden in present-day Iraq (Tigris & Euphrates).

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
As far as I know, and as far back as people can remember, the dust of the ground has always been brown.
Really?

upload_2017-5-4_11-5-12.jpeg

There are many places where the ground is orange/red. In fact the Hebrew word for "man" in Gen 1 is "adam" coming from the word adamah (earth, soil) which indicates a red color.

Adamah - From Earth, And Yet More

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I never heard anyone think they were not brownish. I mean humanity started there so of course they would look the same as modern people who are there. Brownish.

Only albinos are white white.

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
If Adam & Eve were intended to live naked, it makes sense that they would have dark brown skins for protection from sunlight, especially given the Biblical location of Eden in present-day Iraq (Tigris & Euphrates).

No problem, lots of shade under the trees in the garden.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Xavier Cane

Jan 24, 2017
Ohio
✟12,765.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That is not how the record reads. It happened in this way and in this order:

Gen 2.7 Then the Lord God formed man of dust from the ground, [physical body] and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; [man's spirit] and man became a living being. [man's soul]

First the body, then the spirit, and then the soul.

God Said, let Us make Man in our Image... and in the Image of God He created Him Male and female. the Spirit is different from the Soul. God created a Spirit...He formed his physical body, then He made him alive through the Soul.

Upvote 0

Xavier Cane

Jan 24, 2017
Ohio
✟12,765.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
David begat Solomon. The Bible shows that Solomon was white.

Song of Solomon 5:10

Moses was mocked for marrying an Ethiopian woman.
Numbers 12:1

“And Miriam and Aaron spake against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman.”

Describe Jesus to me in Revelation. what Color is his Skin? Bronze right?

• Agree
Reactions: Ygrene Imref
Upvote 0

section9+1

Mar 12, 2017
US
✟81,403.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I wouldn't argue any of those people were any particular color. They may have been striped or polka dotted. We just don't know. I think we should argue about more pressing matters like how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

Upvote 0

Xavier Cane

Jan 24, 2017
Ohio
✟12,765.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
David begat Solomon. The Bible shows that Solomon was white.

Song of Solomon 5:10

Moses was mocked for marrying an Ethiopian woman.
Numbers 12:1

“And Miriam and Aaron spake against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman.”

The scripture you mentioned does not mean that the man was white at all. Rather, white signifies righteousness, and more particularly the righteousness of Christ. You see, people have the wrong idea about the Songs of Solomon. They think this is a love story about Solomon and His one of His Brides, but the truth is that it has a much deeper meaning, which I do not have time to go into. But I will tell you this, it is centered around Christ and Him Crucified, as every book in the bible is. The white that you read about is the Righteousness of Christ.

Why did they mock Moses? was it because of her color? Think it over. Maybe it's their way of calling him a [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] lover? maybe? No, I don't think so, they were not in any way doing such. This was about him marrying an "African native, seeing how they were enslaved by African natives.

• Winner
Reactions: Ygrene Imref
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.