Norfolk, Virginia
✟59,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Bible is clear. The Real bible anyway. It took God seven literal days to bring the earth back to a habitable place. Hence, there is an unknown number of years between Genesis 1:1 and Genesis 1:2. According to Isaiah 45:15 - For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain... That word vain means empty. When He created the earth, He created it perfect. Satans rebellion caused this Chaos. He was once the ruler of the Pre-Adam- Earth, the earth we now live, it had to be renovated by the moving of Gods Spirit before it could again be inhabited with life.

I had to make the point that the first chapter of Genesis is much longer than seven 24 hour periods... or seven days. The bible agrees with science in that the earth is millions of years in age. This point had to made to make my point about Adam and Eve.

Granted that all things have been the same since the recreation beginning at Genesis 1:3, by that I mean that trees have always been green, water has always been blue(clear) the sky has always been blue, and the sun has always been yellow, as far as the human eyes can see.

Therefore, after God created the Spirit Man (male and female), God formed his physical body. Science agrees with this as well. Every single part of our bodies can be found in the minerals of the earth, hence we have a earth body, but a Heavenly soul and spirit. Therefore, the literal dirt that was used to form Adams physical body, what color was it?

Go outside, and tell me what color the dirt of the ground is. Has it always been brown. Is there white dirt in a forest? No. The proof is in the pudding, rather, in the Word of God.

God formed Adam from the dust of the ground. As far as I know, and as far back as people can remember, the dust of the ground has always been brown.

Let God be true, and every man a lie.
Amen.

God named him Adam, and Adam means red. Perhaps God is color blind? Or maybe there is a deeper meaning in relationship to who we all are.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟147,506.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
God named him Adam, and Adam means red. Perhaps God is color blind? Or maybe there is a deeper meaning in relationship to who we all are.
Maybe. Pretty much every thing is the Bible has some deeper meaning.
And as far as the language of the Bible goes, the color associated with the first man is not black or brown or white, but red.

Upvote 0

Aseyesee

Apr 18, 2017
Norfolk, Virginia
✟59,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And as far as the language of the Bible goes, the color associated with the first man is not black or brown or white, but red.

It's not a strange thing that the covering of the tabernacle of Moses was dyed the color of Adam (and using both clean and an unclean animal skins to do it with), or that the dragon happens to be red either.

Upvote 0

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟147,506.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
It's not a strange thing that the covering of the tabernacle of Moses was dyed the color of Adam (and using both clean and an unclean animal skins to do it with), or that the dragon happens to be red either.
Blood is red as well, as well as red being the color of one of the horses of the apocalypse.

Some commentators propose that there are two creators of Adam (hence the use of we by the Godhead in Genesis). There is of course God who molded and breathed life into his little clay figurine, but there is also the earth that supplied the dust.

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

Men dream of truth, find it then cant live with it
May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,023.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Aseyesee

Apr 18, 2017
Norfolk, Virginia
✟59,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Blood is red as well, as well as red being the color of one of the horses of the apocalypse.

Some commentators propose that there are two creators of Adam (hence the use of we by the Godhead in Genesis). There is of course God who molded and breathed life into his little clay figurine, but there is also the earth that supplied the dust.

I believe it all comes together in the duality of our existence, or soul.

The tree of knowledge mimics this truth in us, just as the inner man and outter man, Cain and Abel, or ishmael, and isaac (first the natural, then the spiritual), or spirit and flesh do. The serpent sows the seed of the fall, and through a woman creates in man an image less than God, which becomes a brass serpent on a pole that if you look to it it saves you from the serpents (bite) that you find while wandering around in the wilderness (that your soul becomes to you) and eventually, a man/flesh, a last Adam on a cross, to put away once and for all this image of being an adversary to God ; it is symbolism, not only how to find the truth of yourself, or find your soul, but a way to walk in the truth that is revealed to be in us.

• Informative
Reactions: SolomonVII
Upvote 0

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟147,506.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
I believe it all comes together in the duality of our existence, or soul.

The tree of knowledge mimics this truth in us, just as the inner man and outter man, Cain and Abel, or ishmael, and isaac (first the natural, then the spiritual), or spirit and flesh do. The serpent sows the seed of the fall, and through a woman creates in man an image less than God, which becomes a brass serpent on a pole that if you look to it it saves you from the serpents (bite) that you find while wandering around in the wilderness (that your soul becomes to you) and eventually, a man/flesh, a last Adam on a cross, to put away once and for all this image of being an adversary to God ; it is symbolism, not only how to find the truth of yourself, or find your soul, but a way to walk in the truth that is revealed to be in us.
Speaking of duality, and redness,

23 And the LORD said unto her, Two nations are in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger.

24 And when her days to be delivered were fulfilled, behold, there were twins in her womb.

25 And the first came out red, all over like an hairy garment; and they called his name Esau.

26 And after that came his brother out, and his hand took hold on Esau's heel; and his name was called Jacob: and Isaac was threescore years old when she bare them.

27 And the boys grew: and Esau was a cunning hunter, a man of the field; and Jacob was a plain man, dwelling in tents.

28 And Isaac loved Esau, because he did eat of his venison: but Rebekah loved Jacob.

Upvote 0

Aseyesee

Apr 18, 2017
Norfolk, Virginia
✟59,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Esau, after coming out of the wilderness sells his birthright, yet Jacob is no better, the birth right being stolen bread to him. Eventually jacob/Israel/whom God calls out of Egypt as my son he rejects (Solomon's time the one son becomes two, a good and a bad) this is also the last of three truths, Saul, David Solomon, Egypt wilderness, and the land, etc.), just as he did Cains offering, causing a division between the two, no different then when he said light was good, the darkness being before it, and by default evil.

Yet these are the two that Jesus made one in himself long before he ever did it on a cross.

The son of man is the son of God is a relative truth.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Acts2:38

Apr 14, 2017
Naples
✟71,708.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I had to make the point that the first chapter of Genesis is much longer than seven 24 hour periods... or seven days. The bible agrees with science in that the earth is millions of years in age. This point had to made to make my point about Adam and Eve.

First, the point of your post being the color of skin. It is ALL speculation and conjecture. There is no hard evidence, proof, whatever you wish to grasp at for this assumption. I don't know, you don't know, no one posting here in this thread will know. Also, if it mattered so much, it would have been included in scripture. However, it really doesn't matter at all. I keep seeing these threads "oh the skin color is this" and "Adam and Eve were black". It cannot really be proven and it doesn't even register on the bible meter as important at all. Everything about skin color here is hearsay.

Genesis 1:1-5 is the first day. Using reading comprehension, you can see verses 1-5 are combined.

Now, using the Hebrew lexicon. Day is yowm. One could argue that "yowm" can also mean a period of time. I would agree, however, there are two more key words in the same sentence. "Evening and morning". From this context, you are only forced with ONE outcome. One 24 hour day.

So, look at the sentence again; "And the evening and the morning were the first day."

Lets chop it; "Evening, Morning, first day".

You cannot possibly escape the fact that it is ONE 24 hour day.

So the very first day (24 hour day), God had created; 1) heaven; 2) earth; 3) light; 4) divided light from dark; 5) evening and morning, first day

It baffles me that this is twisted so much.

Upvote 0

real tree

Feb 17, 2017
USA
✟2,203.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
First, the point of your post being the color of skin. It is ALL speculation and conjecture. There is no hard evidence, proof, whatever you wish to grasp at for this assumption. I don't know, you don't know, no one posting here in this thread will know. Also, if it mattered so much, it would have been included in scripture. However, it really doesn't matter at all. I keep seeing these threads "oh the skin color is this" and "Adam and Eve were black". It cannot really be proven and it doesn't even register on the bible meter as important at all. Everything about skin color here is hearsay.

Genesis 1:1-5 is the first day. Using reading comprehension, you can see verses 1-5 are combined.

Now, using the Hebrew lexicon. Day is yowm. One could argue that "yowm" can also mean a period of time. I would agree, however, there are two more key words in the same sentence. "Evening and morning". From this context, you are only forced with ONE outcome. One 24 hour day.

So, look at the sentence again; "And the evening and the morning were the first day."

Lets chop it; "Evening, Morning, first day".

You cannot possible escape the fact that it is ONE 24 hour day.

So the very first day (24 hour day), God had created; 1) heaven; 2) earth; 3) light; 4) divided light from dark; 5) evening and morning, first day

It baffles me that this is twisted so much.
Why is this of so much importance to them I dont know.

• Agree
Reactions: Acts2:38
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

98cwitr

Lord forgive me
Apr 20, 2006
Raleigh, NC
✟449,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Adam and Eve were human...and that's what matters. Their skin pigmentation on the other hand doesn't matter at all. Let's focus on things that unite, and nail the things that divide to the Cross, shall we?

Upvote 0

Aseyesee

Apr 18, 2017
Norfolk, Virginia
✟59,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Adam and Eve were human...and that's what matters. Their skin pigmentation on the other hand doesn't matter at all. Let's focus on things that unite, and nail the things that divide to the Cross, shall we?

It matters only in the light of what the color red is indicative of in scripture, and how it is applicable as something relative to our walk.

Upvote 0

DW_in_AR

Mar 23, 2016
US
✟26,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Although they do not address the color of the primeval humans' skin, the Babylonian myths also suggest they would have been reddish, having been formed out of clay and the blood of a god. I sometimes wonder if this is a memory of the stone age peoples' obsession with red ochre. They smeared it all over themselves, their caves, their possessions, and even the skeletons of their dead at about the time culture is believed to have emerged. It is theorized this was done to simulate blood, at first to optimize mating strategies, and later for symbolic purposes. The earliest humans who could have passed down any type of culture would have been red-hued, regardless of the color of their skin. This fact would have been memorialized in creation stories. Of course, it is a very, very tenuous connection.

• Informative
Reactions: SolomonVII
Upvote 0

more4less

Nov 23, 2016
Houston Tx
✟29,971.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The Bible is clear. The Real bible anyway. It took God seven literal days to bring the earth back to a habitable place. Hence, there is an unknown number of years between Genesis 1:1 and Genesis 1:2. According to Isaiah 45:15 - For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain... That word vain means empty. When He created the earth, He created it perfect. Satans rebellion caused this Chaos. He was once the ruler of the Pre-Adam- Earth, the earth we now live, it had to be renovated by the moving of Gods Spirit before it could again be inhabited with life.

Granted that all things have been the same since the recreation beginning at Genesis 1:3, by that I mean that trees have always been green, water has always been blue(clear) the sky has always been blue, and the sun has always been yellow, as far as the human eyes can see.

Therefore, after God created the Spirit Man (male and female), God formed his physical body. Science agrees with this as well. Every single part of our bodies can be found in the minerals of the earth, hence we have a earth body, but a Heavenly soul and spirit. Therefore, the literal dirt that was used to form Adams physical body, what color was it?

Go outside, and tell me what color the dirt of the ground is. Has it always been brown. Is there white dirt in a forest? No. The proof is in the pudding, rather, in the Word of God.

God formed Adam from the dust of the ground. As far as I know, and as far back as people can remember, the dust of the ground has always been brown.

Let God be true, and every man a lie.
Amen.
They were white. The mark that was placed upon Cain was his color of his skin changed from light to dark. Some says that it was a mark put on his forehead. But he can cover that up by wearing something like a turban. It has to be something that is noticeable, that he cannot cover up. The mark was only meant for Cain, so that the people will not kill him because God is not with him anymore. That he will not be blessed, that his crops will not flourish. That he will have to steal for his food. And so God wanted the people to have mercy on him when he steals from them, because of he will no longer has his blessing placed upon his house or his crops. But God did not told anyone to not to mingle with him or his descendants. Like in the book of Jasher. That it sounds as if Noah son Ham, was from a previous relationship, like Ishmael and Jacob, and or the Twelve sons of Israel. Different mothers that they all have had.
Adam means reddish colored dirt. And so he could of have been Irish or Scottish looking. And they have had found Giants human's skeletons all across the world with reddish hair, that some believes that it is how the first people on earth had looked like at one time.

th

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟960,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I never thought about one way or the other, didn't care and still don't.

Hey! I must not be as racist as people who never met me claim I am because I have a little bit of southern accent and I own a truck.
I demand non racist credit for this!

I'll be the judge of that. Let me see your teeth!

Upvote 0

Sep 5, 2015
✟70,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
If Adam & Eve were intended to live naked, it makes sense that they would have dark brown skins for protection from sunlight, especially given the Biblical location of Eden in present-day Iraq (Tigris & Euphrates).

Hi, One thing we must remember is that we don't and can't know where Eden was. The world wide flood of Noahs time would have destroyed the garden and all hints of where it was.

Upvote 0