East
✟37,228.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear Skid: There is nothing in all of Canon that indicates in any way that our God torments His creation, not now or ever!

“If there is a God who will damn his children forever, I would rather go to hell than to go to heaven and keep the society of such an infamous tyrant. I make my choice now. I despise that doctrine. It has covered the cheeks of this world with tears. It has polluted the hearts of children, and poisoned the imaginations of men. It has been a constant pain, a perpetual terror to every good man and woman and child. It has filled the good with horror and with fear; but it has had no effect upon the infamous and base. It has wrung the hearts of the tender, it has furrowed the cheeks of the good. This doctrine never should be preached again. What right have you, sir, Mr. clergyman, you, minister of the gospel to stand at the portals of the tomb, at the vestibule of eternity, and fill the future with horror and with fear? I do not believe this doctrine, neither do you. If you did, you could not sleep one moment. Any man who believes it, and has within his breast a decent, throbbing heart, will go insane. A man who believes that doctrine and does not go insane has the heart of a snake and the conscience of a hyena.” -Robert Ingersoll-

Jesus Christ holds the keys of death and hell & knows how to turn the keys!
THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! You finally ADMITTED you believe that salvation from sin is outside of Christ!! Now that wasn't that hard, was it? I knew if I asked the right question you would FINALLY COME CLEAN!

Jesus is the ONLY ANSWER FOR SIN. If they reject THE CHRIST... THEY WILL SURELY DIE IN THEIR SINS!! It really isn't that complicated, unless of course you are protecting a false spirit. Eternal destruction awaits all those who HATE THE LIGHT unto death.

John 3:19-20
And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For everyone practicing evil HATES THE LIGHT and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed.

Those who hate the light unto death will die in their sins and the WRATH OF GOD ABIDES ON THEM!

You preach a false penalty of sin. Therefore you preach a FALSE GOSPEL. You are condoning hell by telling them there is no hell, this is SERIOUS ABERRATION of the TRUTH! And you will ANSWER for these lies concerning the REAL PENALTY OF SIN. The penalty that Christ took for the sins of the world on that lonely hill! A penalty so severe it took the righteous lamb of God, a Lamb without blemish, God's only Son to take this penalty. There is no salvation from sin beyond His Cross, and those who reject the free gift of life unto death because THEY HATE THE LIGHT (who is Christ), they will find the false comfort of your precious UR is nothing but a DOCTRINE OF DEMONS!

• Winner
Reactions: GTW27
Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
The Kingdom of His dear Son
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! You finally ADMITTED you believe that salvation from sin is outside of Christ!!

iu

Dear Skid, take 2 (two)

There is NO forgiveness of sin outside of Christ. NONE!

• Haha
Reactions: martymonster
Upvote 0

Skidder

Nov 14, 2019
East
✟37,228.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
FineLinen
You will find out what it means to preach a false penalty of sin when you stand before Him. There is no salvation from sin apart from His cross. Those who CHOOSE eternal destruction over Christ who paid the penalty for thier sins... they will find out in a hurry that your precious UR is nothing but a bouquet of plastic flowers!

Jesus never quoted Himself from Isaiah to benefit your false hell, but rather to make people AWARE of what they get for choosing their sin over the ONE who SUFFERED A BRUTAL DEATH FOR THOSE SINS.

Isaiah 66:22-24
“And they shall go forth and look
Upon the corpses of the men
Who have transgressed against Me.
For their worm does not die,
And their fire is not quenched.

They shall be an abhorrence to all flesh.”

Daniel 12:1-2
Every one who is found written in the book. And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, Some to everlasting life, Some to shame and everlasting contempt.

Matthew 18:6-9
“If your hand or foot causes you to sin, cut it off and cast it from you. It is better for you to enter into life lame or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet, to be cast into the everlasting fire.

Matthew 25:41-46
41 “Then He will also say to those on the left hand, ‘Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels: 42 for I was hungry and you gave Me no food; I was thirsty and you gave Me no drink; 43 I was a stranger and you did not take Me in, naked and you did not clothe Me, sick and in prison and you did not visit Me.’ “Then they also will answer Him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to You?’ 45 Then He will answer them, saying, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.’ 46 And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”

Mark 9:43-48
If your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter into life maimed, rather than having two hands, to go to hell, into the fire that shall never be quenched— where ‘Their worm does not die and the fire is not quenched.’ And if your foot causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life lame, rather than having two feet, to be cast into hell, into the fire that shall never be quenched— where ‘Their worm does not die, And the fire is not quenched.’ And if your eye causes you to sin, pluck it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye, rather than having two eyes, to be cast into hell fire— 48 where ‘Their worm does not die, And the fire is not quenched.’

2 Thessalonians 1:8-10
in flaming fire taking vengeance on those who do not know God, and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. 9 These shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power,

Jude 7
as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities around them in a similar manner to these, having given themselves over to sexual immorality and gone after strange flesh, are set forth as an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

Jude 13
They are clouds without water, carried about by the winds; late autumn trees without fruit, twice dead, pulled up by the roots; 13 raging waves of the sea, foaming up their own shame; wandering stars for whom is reserved the blackness of darkness forever.

Revelation 14:9-11
Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10 he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. 11 And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.”

Revelation 20:10, 14-15
The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever….
Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 15 And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.

How does one avoid such a terrible outcome for their sin? BY ACCEPTING the FREE GIFT of ETERNAL LIFE that is only offered by FAITH in the ONE WHO PAID THE FULL PRICE FOR OUR SINS! The Lamb who was slain is the ONLY answer for the penalty of sin! “He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.” -1 John 5:12

John 8:24
Therefore I said to you that YOU WILL DIE IN YOUR SINS; for if you do not believe that I am He, YOU WILL DIE IN YOUR SINS”

John 3:36
He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but THE WRATH OF GOD ABIDES ON HIM.”

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
iu

Dear Lady: The Lake of Fire has two foundational elements, theion and theioo. Those two elements are based upon the One who is Theos.

Your question = what is theion and theioo?

Death: end of life---to cease to exist---no more breathing in and breathing out--- the brain ceases to think--dead---opposite of life. I have no questions for you. I can read the bible, I know how to pray, I listen to the Holy Spirit AND I HAVE A DICTIONARY. I have no desire to be infected with any false doctrines when the bible is so very clear. And I also have access to the original Hebrew and Greek and Aramaic---even Spanish----dead is dead.

Upvote 0

martymonster

Veteran
Dec 15, 2006
✟175,709.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
There will be no innocence in hell. Those who end up their do so because they choose their sin over the one who died for those sins. The same one who suffered a BRUTAL DEATH for their sins. They do not come into the light because they HATE THE LIGHT.... AND THIS IS THE CONDEMNATION!

John 3:19-20
And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For everyone practicing evil HATES THE LIGHT and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed.

How can someone HATE something they don't know is there?

Yeah, there's no anything in hell, because there's no hell.

Those who hate the light because their deeds are evil, are the same people who crucify Christ over and over. They hate his words, because they don't like his doctrine. His doctrine differs from theirs.

Upvote 0

martymonster

Veteran
Dec 15, 2006
✟175,709.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You will find out what it means to preach a false penalty of sin when you stand before Him. There is no salvation from sin apart from His cross. Those who CHOOSE eternal destruction over Christ who paid the penalty for thier sins... they will find out in a hurry that your precious UR is nothing but a bouquet of plastic flowers!

Jesus never quoted Himself from Isaiah to benefit your false hell, but rather to make people AWARE of what they get for choosing their sin over the ONE who SUFFERED A BRUTAL DEATH FOR THOSE SINS.

Every one who is found written in the book. And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, Some to everlasting life, Some to shame and everlasting contempt.

“If your hand or foot causes you to sin, cut it off and cast it from you. It is better for you to enter into life lame or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet, to be cast into the everlasting fire.

41 “Then He will also say to those on the left hand, ‘Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels: 42 for I was hungry and you gave Me no food; I was thirsty and you gave Me no drink; 43 I was a stranger and you did not take Me in, naked and you did not clothe Me, sick and in prison and you did not visit Me.’ “Then they also will answer Him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to You?’ 45 Then He will answer them, saying, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.’ 46 And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”

If your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter into life maimed, rather than having two hands, to go to hell, into the fire that shall never be quenched— where ‘Their worm does not die and the fire is not quenched.’ And if your foot causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life lame, rather than having two feet, to be cast into hell, into the fire that shall never be quenched— where ‘Their worm does not die, And the fire is not quenched.’ And if your eye causes you to sin, pluck it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye, rather than having two eyes, to be cast into hell fire— 48 where ‘Their worm does not die, And the fire is not quenched.’

in flaming fire taking vengeance on those who do not know God, and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. 9 These shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power,

Jude 7
as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities around them in a similar manner to these, having given themselves over to sexual immorality and gone after strange flesh, are set forth as an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

Jude 13
They are clouds without water, carried about by the winds; late autumn trees without fruit, twice dead, pulled up by the roots; 13 raging waves of the sea, foaming up their own shame; wandering stars for whom is reserved the blackness of darkness forever.

Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10 he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. 11 And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.”

The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever….
Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 15 And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.

How does one avoid such a terrible outcome for their sin? BY ACCEPTING the FREE GIFT of ETERNAL LIFE that is only offered by FAITH in the ONE WHO PAID THE FULL PRICE FOR OUR SINS! The Lamb who was slain is the ONLY answer for the penalty of sin! “He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.” -1 John 5:12

John 8:24
Therefore I said to you that YOU WILL DIE IN YOUR SINS; for if you do not believe that I am He, YOU WILL DIE IN YOUR SINS”

John 3:36
He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but THE WRATH OF GOD ABIDES ON HIM.”

Congratulations on being a perfect example of why the letter kills.

Upvote 0

GraceBro

Eternally Forgiven, Alive, and Secure.
Dec 24, 2017
Central Coast
Visit site
✟103,174.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
"All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation: that God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting people’s sins against them. And he has committed to us the message of reconciliation." 2 Corinthians 5:18-19

Upvote 0

Skidder

Nov 14, 2019
East
✟37,228.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation: that God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting people’s sins against them. And he has committed to us the message of reconciliation." 2 Corinthians 5:18-19
So your saying the whole world is IN CHRIST apart from faith? I think you need to read the part that says IN CHRIST again, and then find out who is IN CHRIST.

Upvote 0

Skidder

Nov 14, 2019
East
✟37,228.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You need to read the verse right before, verse 17.... Therefore, if anyone is IN CHRIST, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. 18 Now all things are of God, who has RECONCILED US to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has GIVEN US the ministry of reconciliation, 19 that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not"imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.

If you interpret the verse the way you are saying, that means you are proclaiming everyone is IN CHRIST. A direct contradiction to verse 17 that says those who are in Christ are new Creation, and the old has passed away. Is that what you are saying? Everyone is in Christ apart from faith?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Skidder

Nov 14, 2019
East
✟37,228.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Congratulations on being a perfect example of why the letter kills.
These verses are pretty straight forward, simple, and say what they say. I'm sorry you are offended by them, but they speak for themselves. You really have to do some twisting to get them to accommodate your false hell, or even worse, your "no hell". Maybe you should just tear them out of your bible if they offend you so much?

Jude 7

Jude 13

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

martymonster

Veteran
Dec 15, 2006
✟175,709.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
These verses are pretty straight forward, simple, and say what they say. I'm sorry you are offended by them, but they speak for themselves. You really have to do some twisting to get them to accommodate your false hell. Why don't you try just reading them as they are written?

Jude 7

Jude 13

If scripture was straight forward, you wouldn't have to go digging for it.

Mat 13:44 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field.

1Co 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:
1Co 2:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
1Co 2:9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
1Co 2:10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

1Co 2:11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.
1Co 2:12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
1Co 2:13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
1Co 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Pro 25:2 It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter.

Mat 13:10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
Mat 13:11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
Mat 13:12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
Mat 13:13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

Upvote 0

Skidder

Nov 14, 2019
East
✟37,228.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If scripture was straight forward, you wouldn't have to go digging for it.

Mat 13:44 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field.

1Co 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:
1Co 2:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
1Co 2:9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
1Co 2:10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

1Co 2:11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.
1Co 2:12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
1Co 2:13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
1Co 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Pro 25:2 It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter.

Mat 13:10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
Mat 13:11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
Mat 13:12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
Mat 13:13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
Yes, but what do those verses have to do with your false reconciliation, and false hell? Which is really nothing more than a false penalty of sin.

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Death: end of life---to cease to exist---no more breathing in and breathing out--- the brain ceases to think--dead---opposite of life. I have no questions for you. I can read the bible, I know how to pray, I listen to the Holy Spirit AND I HAVE A DICTIONARY. I have no desire to be infected with any false doctrines when the bible is so very clear. And I also have access to the original Hebrew and Greek and Aramaic---even Spanish----dead is dead.

Dear Lady: I do not know how to pray. Like all aspects of His fellowship one has to say to Him, teach us to pray. Out of that prayer, the Master of the all does not give a magic formula for prayer, but rather, the Divine object for our communion within us in His fellowship. And it does not stop there, the unction we have received of Him leads us into groanings which cannot be uttered.

Dear lady: may He bless you abundantly beyond all you can ask or think. Perhaps someday you will know dead is not dead, but swallowed up in zao life.

Jesus the Christ is the Master of ephphatha, He opens blind eyes and deaf ears

Upvote 0

Skidder

Nov 14, 2019
East
✟37,228.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
EVEN IF ONE RISES FROM THE DEAD THEY WILL NOT BELIEVE THAT HELL EXISTS

Luke 16:27-31

“Then he said, ‘I beg you therefore, father, that you would send him to my father’s house, 28 for I have five brothers, that he may testify to them, lest they also come to THIS PLACE OF TORMENT.’ 29 Abraham said to him, ‘They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.’ 30 And he said, ‘No, father Abraham; but if one goes to them from the dead, they will repent.’ 31 But he said to him, ‘If they do not hear Moses and the prophets NEITHER WILL THEY BE PERSUADED THOUGH ONE RISE FROM THE DEAD'".
(Ain't that the truth!)

Many proponents of Annhilationism/Soul-destruction proclaim that if you reject Christ before you die God snuffs out your soul (non existent) immediately upon death, while others proclaim that one's duration in hell is according to their good works on earth… God only snuffs out a soul once that person HAS PAID THE FULL PRICE FOR THEIR SINS according to their own righteousness (a good sinner gets their soul snuffed out much sooner than a bad sinner). How does this contradict the grace of God?

Well, scripture is clear that its by grace that we are saved. So if your good works save you from hell, or even a "duration" in hell, that means good works SAVE apart from His blood. Which is nothing more than a works salvation. Saving oneself from the duration of the PENALTY OF SIN is a false gospel therefore it is a WORKS gospel. A craftier version, but still a direct attack on the GOSPEL THAT SAVES.

Another way this false doctrine is exposed is through existence, time, and space. The bible declares (more than once) that hell is a PLACE of suffering for eternity. But for one to be in a PLACE for a TIME and to SUFFER they must EXIST. And if one does not exist than how can they be subject to a PLACE for ETERNITY? A person has TO BE, to be in a PLACE for ETERNITY. If God snuffs out a soul how could that person dwell in a PLACE called hell? Non-existence has no walls, therefore it would be IMPOSSIBLE for it dwell in a PLACE for eternity? Therefore "non-existence" contradicts the very "existence" of an eternal PLACE called HELL.

NOPE!! Hell is is REAL and VERY serious! “just by what is created man is without excuse”. God is righteous and Holy therefore there is no INNOCENCE in Hell. A person can only die in their sins by choosing their sin over His SON who suffered the cross!!

John 3:18-21
“He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed. 21 But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in God.”

This place called hell is not a peaceful place of slumber, but a very serious outcome for choosing the penalty of sin over THE ONE WHO PAID THAT PENALTY! (((Jesus died for our sins, He was buried, and He rose again on the third day))). Our Lord taught the seriousness of this awful place for a reason. That we may gain a sense urgency to proclaim the ONLY WAY. And one of the most detailed description that I have found in the bible is the story of Lazarus and the rich man….

Luke 16:19-31
“There was a certain rich man who was clothed in purple and fine linen and fared sumptuously every day. 20 But there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, full of sores, who was laid at his gate, 21 desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man’s table. Moreover the dogs came and licked his sores. 22 So it was that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels to Abraham’s bosom. The rich man also died and was buried. 23 And being in torments in Hades, he lifted up his eyes and saw Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.
24 “Then he cried and said, ‘Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.’ 25 But Abraham said, ‘Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things; but now he is comforted and you are tormented. 26 And besides all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed, so that those who want to pass from here to you cannot, nor can those from there pass to us.’
27 “Then he said, ‘I beg you therefore, father, that you would send him to my father’s house, 28 for I have five brothers, that he may testify to them, lest they also come to this PLACE OF TORMENT.’ 29 Abraham said to him, ‘They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.’ 30 And he said, ‘No, father Abraham; but if one goes to them from the dead, they will repent.’ 31 But he said to him, ‘If they do not hear Moses and the prophets NEITHER WILL THEY BE PERSUADED THOUGH ONE RISE FROM THE DEAD'".

Grace and Peace….

Last edited:
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
More deception, apparently or obviously in "don't know how to pray" post 293.
After how long pretending ? (that the false gospel is true)

Little children know or can learn how to pray.

Salvation is revealed to them freely by the Father in heaven , because this is His Good Pleasure.

He hides salvation from the educated ones, again for this is His Good Pleasure.

So they one day perish, are resurrected to judgment, and for destruction.

Never to be seen again.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
EVEN IF ONE RISES FROM THE DEAD THEY WILL NOT BELIEVE THAT HELL EXISTS

Dear Skid: All four (4) hells exist. The final destination for all of them is in His consuming Presence of the Lake of theion and theioo.

Every last one in the One who opens prison doors into Himself

Upvote 0

Lazarus Short

Apr 6, 2016
Independence, Missouri, USA
✟294,142.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Why does such deception continue at all ?

That question is easy to answer, and I will answer though you never give me a straight answer to my questions.

Deception continues because some Christians continue to use versions which put dogma, doctrine and theology ahead of honest translation. The KJV is my usual example, but it is not the only one. Surprisingly, the biggest props of the concept of Hell are works of fiction, such as Dante's epic poems, Milton's epic poems, various modern "visions" of Hell of which Mary K. Baster's is most well known, and endless cartoons, movies and popular culture references.

The deception continues because Christians continue to read their Bibles with Hell, and sit under the preaching of ministers who preach Hell, because they learned it in Seminary from professors who learned Hell in Seminary, and on, and on. Sometimes the light goes on - for me, it was seeing in a magazine a depiction of the Tibetan Buddhist Hell, and I began to wonder where our ideas of Hell came from. When I was freed from the tasks of working for a living and raising a child, I began to search, and here I am today, a No-Hell Christian.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
That question is easy to answer, and I will answer though you never give me a straight answer to my questions.

Deception continues because some Christians continue to use versions which put dogma, doctrine and theology ahead of honest translation.
.... good example of deception continues with the rest of your own post.

Just as it did with previous posts trying to support a false gospel of u.r.... (if you are not trying to be supporting that false gospel, if you do not believe in it, then I'll edit out/ edit delete this post. )

Reactions: Skidder
Upvote 0

Lazarus Short

Apr 6, 2016
Independence, Missouri, USA
✟294,142.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I think I can say with confidence that if I have studied the matter out for myself, and am fully convinced that my position is correct and true, then I am not deceived.

Your responses indicate that you are not thinking through what Fine Linen, I, and others are trying to say. Like the KJV, are you not putting doctrine before translation?

The window is beginning to close on my willingness to converse with you, given your responses.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.